Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Biden will never debate. His party won't allow it. The closest they will get is if they give Biden all the questions beforehand. And it will never be a debate with actual back and forth. It'll be a question and answer session where Biden will have weeks to practice his say nothing, PC answers.

dumbass.jpg

i wonder how mad kellyanne is about her husband's little ads.

:heehee:

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Your "OLD WHITE GUY" doesn't stand a chance now anyway. He just lost the black vote. He's done, period, end of story...

Biden has no choice unless he actually contracts COVID.
He has to debate Trump and then get his MSM to spin that he did ok.

Actually, just showing up, he wins. At least the first debate. Romney, Kerry, Clinton. Merely by being on the stage with the incumbant, they become a viable alternative.

But the debates aren't nearly as meaningful as anyone thinks they are. Remember the first Mondale/Reagan debate where Reagan came off like a confused old man? He still won 49 states.
Biden is like Mondale. He's being sacrificed because he has no future.

Trump should be cordial and ask Sleepy how is new granddaughter is doing.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No way they put Pedo Joe in the ring with DJT. POTUS won the election last time with "You'd be in jail!" and they can't let that happen again. Quid Pro Joe will be trotted out to read a few carefully prepared sentences each day.... sphincters will be so tight you can't drive a greased BB into them with a ball peen hammer while Joe struggles with reality and the English language, and then it's off to the basement again for nappy time.

Last edited:

Your "OLD WHITE GUY" doesn't stand a chance now anyway. He just lost the black vote. He's done, period, end of story...

lol ... riiiiiiiiiiiight. kenye has been donny's endorser for almost 3 years; & yet
' the blacks ' showed up en masse to get biden the nomination.

did you go full tilt deplorable because white trash like kid rock & ted nugent are fans of trump?

• Funny
There's a reason everyone calls him "Hidin' Biden," it's because every time he's in public and has to answer an unscripted question, it's a GAFFE... "you DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER," ya... the guy is a senile buffoon, and his handlers know it. They're scared shitless to put the old gaffe bag out there and let him speak on his own.

There's a reason everyone calls him "Hidin' Biden," it's because every time he's in public and has to answer an unscripted question, it's a GAFFE... "you DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER," ya... the guy is an senile buffoon, and his handlers know it. They're scare shitless to put the old gaffe bag out there and let him speak on his own.

projection suits you well. you learned from yer master. grasshoppa. who calls him 'hidin biden' other than tribblehead's psychophants.

• Funny

lol ... riiiiiiiiiiiight. kenye has been donny's endorser for almost 3 years; & yet

did you go full tilt deplorable because white trash like kid rock & ted nugent are fans of trump?

Sorry, playtoy, but blacks vote for blacks. That's just the way it is, whether you want to admit it or not.

Kanye will take a few black votes away from Trump, but he'll take a SHIT LOAD away from Hidin' Biden. Biden might as well concede the election to Trump now.

Last edited:

Sorry, playtoy, but blacks vote for blacks. That's just the way it is, whether you don't want to admit it or not.

Kayne will take a few black votes away from Trump, but he'll take a SHIT LOAD away from Hidin' Biden. Biden might as well concede the election to Trump now.

okey dokey. you go with that if it makes you feel warm & cozy in yer bubble.

• Funny
Tom Friedman has an op-ed in the NYT this morning on the subject of debates. It's his opinion that Biden should only agree to the debates under two conditions. 1. Since Biden has released his tax returns for 2016-18 Trump must do the same. 2. There must be a mutually agreed upon fact checking team on site that will report any lies/distortions of the truth at the close of the debate.

What a terrific idea. On what grounds could Trump object? I mean, we know his claim his taxes are being audited is a lie. Resisting the notion of being fact checked in real time only serves to highlight his reliance on lies when he speaks.

Frankly, if I were running the Biden campaign I'd be reluctant to expose Old Joe to the possibility of making more gaffes. With a roughly 10 point lead in the polls why take a chance unless the Orange Messiah concedes to those two conditions? Cuz, there's no way he will.

"Debates always have ground rules. Why can’t telling the truth and equal transparency on taxes be conditions for this one?"
Opinion | Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless …

Trump is a no-nothing fool who relies on lies and falsehoods in every speech, interview, or press conference he gives. His flock has fallen for the nonsense thad Biden has some kind of dementia while their own guy appears highly medicated whenever he speaks.
Can Trump handle an evening off his medication?

Forum List

Back