Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reminds me of an old country song ,,,""""He's in the jail house now ,he's in the jail house now""
Besides potentially owing thousands in IRS penalties, fees, and interest, you could also face criminal charges. “Tax fraud is a felony and punishable by up to five years in prison,” said Zimmelman. ... Criminal investigations and charges start when an IRS auditor detects possible fraud during their audit of your returns. And IT IS the peoples business to know their president is a fn thief supported by shitheads like you stinker
So?

You have nothing showing Trump has done any of that.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
but as his SC says ..the asshole IS NOT above the law
This is news to you?
The 2 kinds of justice?? No not news People of color always get the shitty end of the stick
When getting your ass kicked......................start the race baiting. :abgg2q.jpg:

Like you did in 2016 when Trump whooped your ass.

Um, Trump winning on a fluke had nothing to do with the point I made.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why you guys think a bullshit win is something to be proud of. It's like being proud of that time you copped a feel on the Homecoming Queen after you got her drunk. No one but you thinks it's an accomplishment.

Fluke? Trump won 30 states fool and over 300 EC votes. Poor lib come here :itsok:
Got outvoted by 3 million This Nov expect a worse beating including an ass kicking in the EC

Let me finish that for you. Got outvoted by 4 million...in California. Trump won the vote total by 1 million in the other 49 states. Ouch, your ancestors felt that beat down. :auiqs.jpg:
And winning by a million in 49 states leaves you believing there's no chance of a complete turn around ?

Honestly, I'm not even sure why you guys think a bullshit win is something to be proud of. It's like being proud of that time you copped a feel on the Homecoming Queen after you got her drunk. No one but you thinks it's an accomplishment.

Fluke? Trump won 30 states fool and over 300 EC votes. Poor lib come here :itsok:
Got outvoted by 3 million This Nov expect a worse beating including an ass kicking in the EC

Let me finish that for you. Got outvoted by 4 million...in California. Trump won the vote total by 1 million in the other 49 states. Ouch, your ancestors felt that beat down. :auiqs.jpg:
And winning by a million in 49 states leaves you believing there's no chance of a complete turn around ?

Brother you people chose Joe Biden as your candidate :auiqs.jpg:

Reminds me of an old country song ,,,""""He's in the jail house now ,he's in the jail house now""
Besides potentially owing thousands in IRS penalties, fees, and interest, you could also face criminal charges. “Tax fraud is a felony and punishable by up to five years in prison,” said Zimmelman. ... Criminal investigations and charges start when an IRS auditor detects possible fraud during their audit of your returns. And IT IS the peoples business to know their president is a fn thief supported by shitheads like you stinker
So?

You have nothing showing Trump has done any of that.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.
but as his SC says ..the asshole IS NOT above the law
This is news to you?
The 2 kinds of justice?? No not news People of color always get the shitty end of the stick
When getting your ass kicked......................start the race baiting. :abgg2q.jpg:
You have a problem with facts like most of your other pals here?

Brother you people chose Joe Biden as your candidate :auiqs.jpg:
And you put a lunatic in our presidency

He pardoned stone because he had the goods on him just like Russia and others he bought off

Or will he continue to use the virus as an excuse for his cowardice?

Yup. He won't survive the first debate. His handlers will make sure no debates happen.
he's already on record for saying lets go, bring this lying pos on,, this brain lol

So what. His handlers will find some reason to back out.
Trump will lie his *** off and get called on it every time and it's going to happen in front of the whole world

Biden can't even finish a sentence without getting lost. Trump merely needs to sit back and watch biden flail.
As Biden is watching Trump do ? Now the *** you support shows there's 2 systems of justice here in the USA one for Trump and his criminal friends and the other for everyone else

Oh, piss off. The Dems have PROVABLY been breaking the law and they suffer nothing.

He pardoned stone because he had the goods on him just like Russia and others he bought off
What goods?

Watch this.........................
The thing you liars call the Russia hoax ,,for one Stone could bury Trump Why TF do you think he's not in jail?

The only russian collusion is that which your hero, the shrilary engaged in.

Dumbass.
You have some nerve calling anyone a dumbass after supporting the worst POS to ever enter our WH I have no words to call your obvious FUP now Perhaps later

Isn't it interesting that out of 38 participants in the poll more than half do not believe Biden will make it to the stage for a Live Debate.

Trump is sitting there with the biggest shit-eating grin on his face you've ever seen because he can't believe how stupid the Dems are to have nominated Biden

Isn't it interesting that out of 38 participants in the poll more than half do not believe Biden will make it to the stage for a Live Debate.
All those polls mean is that there are more Trump supporters than Biden supporters on the board. As a measure of what the electorate thinks, it's meaningless.

Forum List

Back