Will GOP House 'Freedom Caucus' Roll and Give Everything to Emperor Paul Ryan?

Wil Freedom Caucus roll over and crown King Ryan?

• Yes, they are after all political whores

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, they are men of principle

• I dunno, what is a Ryan?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Just watched an interview with a GOP member who was told Ryan demands:

1. That the House rules, written by Thomas Jefferson himself and considered so fundamental to proper democratic process NO ONE, not even FDR, tried to change them, that these rules be changed to remove the ability of Republicans to 'Vacate the Chair' and remove their own party leader. This power that would have removed Boehner from what I hear is to be permanently forfeited.

2. That the Speaker be the sole appointee of ALL, absolutely ALL committee assignments. No exception. and establish a House dictatorship.

3. Ryan would have only 4 days a week to work and three day weekends permanently, 9 to 5.

4. The Freedom Caucus would have to endorse PAul Ryan without condition ordemands of any kind, and give him a black check as Speaker.

After Dobs told this toad all that, the GOP rep said that he thought Ryan was a genuine man of conservative principles, lol, and that he trusted Ryan to never use such authority.

I nearly choked on my sweet tea.

These dudes are about to roll over and play fetch.

Absolutely incredible. If you are a conservative you need to call yoru GOP rep, if you have one and demand they pass on crowning King Ryan. If he doesnt really want the job, then find someone who does.

Lol, that didnt take long.

A strong majority of anti-establishment conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus voted on Wednesday night to support Representative Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin for House speaker, assuring that he will have the votes to secure the post next week.
While the vote fell short of the four-fifths majority required for the group’s official endorsement, lawmakers said it delivered the Republican Party unity that Mr. Ryan, 45, had sought as a condition of his accepting the job.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/22/us/politics/paul-ryan-house-speaker-freedom-caucus.html?_r=0&referer=https://duckduckgo.com/

Last edited:
Just watched an interview with a GOP member who was told Ryan demands:

1. That the House rules, written by Thomas Jefferson himself and considered so fundamental to proper democratic process NO ONE, not even FDR, tried to change them, that these rules be changed to remove the ability of Republicans to 'Vacate the Chair' and remove their own party leader. This power that would have removed Boehner from what I hear is to be permanently forfeited.

2. That the Speaker be the sole appointee of ALL, absolutely ALL committee assignments. No exception. and establish a House dictatorship.

3. Ryan would have only 4 days a week to work and three day weekends permanently, 9 to 5.

4. The Freedom Caucus would have to endorse PAul Ryan without condition ordemands of any kind, and give him a black check as Speaker.

After Dobs told this toad all that, the GOP rep said that he thought Ryan was a genuine man of conservative principles, lol, and that he trusted Ryan to never use such authority.

I nearly choked on my sweet tea.

These dudes are about to roll over and play fetch.

Absolutely incredible. If you are a conservative you need to call yoru GOP rep, if you have one and demand they pass on crowning King Ryan. If he doesnt really want the job, then find someone who does.
Is Ryan going to let us cut his pay by 20% for working only 4 days a week? They need to choose Daniel Webster. He seems to want the job.

Forum List

Back