Will Gavin Newsom Pick Single-Payer or His Insurance Company Donors?

i predict the latter, my friends

That's a pretty safe prediction. His Democratic party is very establishment and he would be far out on the left wing if he chose anything even resembling a winning solution for all the people.

That would be a 'real' move further left for the D party!

How about both? I could see the taxpayers taking the fiscal risk and financing the "single payer" scheme, but the insurance outfits being hired to actually process the claims and make payments.

A lot of people will move to California if they pick single payer.

I don't think California wants that.

Maybe they'll have a clause where you have to be a resident for 5 years before you can claim single payer.

Maybe they'll have a clause where you have to be a resident for 5 years before you can claim single payer.

Why wouldn't California want new people coming in.

California's population is declining, plenty of people are leaving- most notably Elon Musk.

New people, especially new people who are excited about California's governmental programs, should be welcomed, no?

no more than now.....there are other things there that were making people move...

Why wouldn't California want new people coming in.

California's population is declining, plenty of people are leaving- most notably Elon Musk.

New people, especially new people who are excited about California's governmental programs, should be welcomed, no?
if you like wall to wall people and freeways that move at 10 MPH....then that place is for you...

The Southern States must take advantage of this and get Costa Rica to build a canal. This canal was proposed and can be done. In tandem with the Panama Canal the Southern ports will become the gateway to the Atlantic South America, Africa and Europe. And the spoiled prog communist West coast States are in the way. Living off of the trade from East Asia. With their stupid agendas.

Forum List

Back