Will East Jerusalem Arabs be put on trains and sent ...where?

Gaza is a blockaded concentration camp. Israelis have weapons of mass destruction the Palestinians do not. Palestinian civilians, women and children for the most part are killed by the thousands with these weapons of mass destruction. It is you who needs to make a coherent argument or not try.

LIAR

Are there any death camps?
Gaza.

No, then its a Red Herring.
I'm just asking the question, if he does that, what happens to 360,000 people?

Putting people on trains to transport them to somewhere else is not a 'Nazi thing'. They'll get off the trains and move on.
So what did the Nazis use? Mini-vans?

Now, should they be deported?
East Jerusalem Arabs, no. East Jerusalem settlers, yes.

That is another question and that DOES sound ominous. Nut N Yahoo is a basket case, his statement comparing Palestinians to Hitler was the proof. Whackjob central.
We're in agreement there.

Under Egypt yes it was, now it is under totalitarian control it is even worse.

Nothing apart from they lose a card and welfare.

So where will Israel send these trains that don't exist ?

What about East Jerusalem arab muslim settlers that stole Jewish homes in 1949 and deported the Jews they left alive ?

He did not compare Palestinians to Hitler he stated that the mufti was just as much to blame for the holocaust as Hitler was.

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

If you can't make a coherent argument don't try.
All the violence is Israeli initiated.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

EVIDENCE or admit that you are clueless

this latest violence started when moslums started ramping up attacks on Jews on the Temple Mount during Rosh Hoshana.
Wrong. It started when psycho-settlers, protected by the IDF, went in to that mosque and started trashing the place and harassing Muslims who were trying to pray.

EVIDENCE from a reliable source. and not some grainy video that shows fireworks going of outside some building

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

But the conflict is real, both sides kill each other. It is a conflict.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.

Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land. Would you accept having your land taken from you so your enemy could get closer and kill your children. The only way they can have a nation is through negotiations on everything, not by having another nations land handed to them on a plate. The actions of 1948 show that they are no believers in living in peace.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.
Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.​

Palestinians had been attacking the occupation for 40 years before there was a Hamas.

Hamas is only Israel's current boogyman.

TOUGH isn't it when you lose all the time

I don't understand what the problem is with this. enlight me.
What's to enlighten?

If your PM revokes the residency of 360,000 people, in your opinion, what do you think would happen next?

Nothing?
Something?
Incarceration?
Internment?
Deportation?
__________ ?

It's perfectly okay to say, "I don't know."

Nothing other than they lose a blue card and the right to welfare.

First of, East Jerusalem Palestinians don't see themselves as Israelis at all, so I don't get what's the issue of doing this, if this is what they want in the first place. It's not like they actually do things or believe they belong here. They don't pay taxes and they intentionally never vote for city hall. I bet the PA will not leave them without rights.

Second, I find it hypocritical that America is suddenly so "worried" over this. For months a Jewish boy who was born in Jerusalem struggled to have his ID said "Born in Israel", American judges refused because according to American policy, Jerusalem (east OR west) is not Israeli. So a boy cannot born in Israel is Jerusalem isn't Israeli. But God forbid, when we follow this, and don;t call east-Palestinians Israelis, there's a fuss. Why is that? yeah, hypocritical, much
If the boy was born in West Jerusalem, he was born in Israel. If he was born in East Jerusalem, he was not.

Don't get me started on American judges. One judge, after seeing me in his court repeatedly over the same infraction, told me personally, "Mr. ______, if you don't take care of this by January 12th, bring your toothbrush!"

Now, are you going to answer my question?

I thought I did. I don't see what's the problem is. Why should they have Israeli citizenship to begin with, is the better question

Bit of a sticky wicket. Same conundrum the white South Africans found themselves in. So they made up the Bantustans to give the non-whites citizenship somewhere.

Prove this. Seriously, I already asked the question a few weeks ago and nobody came forward with anything of the sort.
I don't know why, there's more than enough evidence.

Bill, I seriously hope you're kidding with that video. Although I cannot at this time provide a link, nor could I probably find it, the opening portions of that video have been included at least one other video from at least a year ago and perhaps in so many other videos, I cannot seriously believe the time stamp as Sept 2015.

In the previous video that I watched, it was to keep the rock throwers in the Al Aqsa (Askya later) mosk during on the other many times that the Pals store rocks in the mosk to throw at any (ANY) Jew they see on the Mount.

Bill, I seriously hope you're kidding with that video. Although I cannot at this time provide a link, nor could I probably find it, the opening portions of that video have been included at least one other video from at least a year ago and perhaps in so many other videos, I cannot seriously believe the time stamp as Sept 2015.

In the previous video that I watched, it was to keep the rock throwers in the Al Aqsa (Askya later) mosk during on the other many times that the Pals store rocks in the mosk to throw at any (ANY) Jew they see on the Mount.
That's the big lie they always tell.

Here's the article that goes along with the video...

Omar Kiswani, the manager of Al-Aqsa Mosque, told Al Jazeera that 80 "Jewish settlers" protected by the Israeli police, attacked the mosque when confronted by Palestinian volunteer guards.

'Israeli police lying'

Mustafa Barghouti, the secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, said that the Israeli police were being dishonest.

"The Israeli police are lying, they have lied before and they are lying again," he said.

"I think what happened today is an act of aggression on the part of the Israeli army," he said, adding that right-wing Jewish settlers provoked Palestinians when they entered the mosque.

"This is unacceptable."

I gotta go, the Laker game just started!

Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land. Would you accept having your land taken from you so your enemy could get closer and kill your children. The only way they can have a nation is through negotiations on everything, not by having another nations land handed to them on a plate. The actions of 1948 show that they are no believers in living in peace.
Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land.​

Absolutely nobody.

Of course that same law applies to Israel.

Last edited:

Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land.​

Absolutely nobody.

Of course that same law applies to Israel.
Your comatose condition doesn't allow you to reach rational conclusions about your confused, muddled comment.

There was never a nation called Palestine.

Forum List

Back