Will East Jerusalem Arabs be put on trains and sent ...where?

Gaza is a blockaded concentration camp. Israelis have weapons of mass destruction the Palestinians do not. Palestinian civilians, women and children for the most part are killed by the thousands with these weapons of mass destruction. It is you who needs to make a coherent argument or not try.

And not ONE Muslim nation came to their aid when the Big Bad Jews came and kicked them out.
I wonder why the Big Bad Jews didn't take over the rest of the Middle East if the rest of the Arabs were such pussies.

Are there any death camps?
Gaza.

No, then its a Red Herring.
I'm just asking the question, if he does that, what happens to 360,000 people?

Putting people on trains to transport them to somewhere else is not a 'Nazi thing'. They'll get off the trains and move on.
So what did the Nazis use? Mini-vans?

Now, should they be deported?
East Jerusalem Arabs, no. East Jerusalem settlers, yes.

That is another question and that DOES sound ominous. Nut N Yahoo is a basket case, his statement comparing Palestinians to Hitler was the proof. Whackjob central.
We're in agreement there.

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

If you can't make a coherent argument don't try.
All the violence is Israeli initiated.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

But the conflict is real, both sides kill each other. It is a conflict.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.
Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.​

Palestinians had been attacking the occupation for 40 years before there was a Hamas.

Hamas is only Israel's current boogyman.

First of, East Jerusalem Palestinians don't see themselves as Israelis at all, so I don't get what's the issue of doing this, if this is what they want in the first place. It's not like they actually do things or believe they belong here. They don't pay taxes and they intentionally never vote for city hall. I bet the PA will not leave them without rights.

Second, I find it hypocritical that America is suddenly so "worried" over this. For months a Jewish boy who was born in Jerusalem struggled to have his ID said "Born in Israel", American judges refused because according to American policy, Jerusalem (east OR west) is not Israeli. So a boy cannot born in Israel is Jerusalem isn't Israeli. But God forbid, when we follow this, and don;t call east-Palestinians Israelis, there's a fuss. Why is that? yeah, hypocritical, much

Do you know how many people have been killed by those rockets? 28. Total. From 2001 - 2014, only 28 people have been killed. Most of the rockets are intercepted by Iron Dome or fall harmlessly in the desert.

As far as attacking every few months, Israel has conducted 696 attacks on Gaza and the West Bank since the ceasefire went into effect last summer. Only 29 of those, were in response to rocket fire.

I agree.

But it's not "tit for tat". Saying its a "conflict" infers some sort of equality between the two sides fighting and that couldn't be farther from the truth. On the one side, you have the most militarized country on the planet with nuclear weapons, on the other, you have an entire population of people not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves.

This "conflict", is more like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nothing will happen until Israel ends the occupation. That is the first thing that must happen. The occupation has to end. It is the cause of all the violence.

There is no "back and forth slaughter".

There is a slaughter on one side and an occupied population trying to free itself from tyranny and the daily hell of living under martial law for the last 50 years, on the other.

First of, East Jerusalem Palestinians don't see themselves as Israelis at all, so I don't get what's the issue of doing this, if this is what they want in the first place. It's not like they actually do things or believe they belong here. They don't pay taxes and they intentionally never vote for city hall. I bet the PA will not leave them without rights.

Second, I find it hypocritical that America is suddenly so "worried" over this. For months a Jewish boy who was born in Jerusalem struggled to have his ID said "Born in Israel", American judges refused because according to American policy, Jerusalem (east OR west) is not Israeli. So a boy cannot born in Israel is Jerusalem isn't Israeli. But God forbid, when we follow this, and don;t call east-Palestinians Israelis, there's a fuss. Why is that? yeah, hypocritical, much
If the boy was born in West Jerusalem, he was born in Israel. If he was born in East Jerusalem, he was not.

Don't get me started on American judges. One judge, after seeing me in his court repeatedly over the same infraction, told me personally, "Mr. ______, if you don't take care of this by January 12th, bring your toothbrush!"

Now, are you going to answer my question?

In a move reminiscent of Nazi Germany, Netanfuckyou discusses revoking the residency of East Jerusalem Arab residents, to quell the recent violence.

Netanyahu’s Latest Ethnic Cleansing Scheme: Forcibly Displacing East Jerusalem Arab Residents

Israeli media report he may revoke the longtime Arab population’s permanent residency status, his scheme for curbing Israeli initiated violence, a sure-fire way to increase it exponentially throughout the Occupied Territories.

The fate of over 370,000 East Jerusalemites hangs in the balance. Netanyahu’s proposed scheme sounds ominously like Hitler loading Jews on trains for death camps.

Israel’s Channel 2 news said the scheme was discussed during a weekly security meeting earlier in October. Netanfuckyou was quoted saying:

“We need to examine the possibility of canceling their residency. There needs to be a discussion about it.”

Which is legal under International law as all it means is they are no longer Israeli citizens but Palestinian as they call themselves. The UK is doing this all the time with muslims that go to join terrorist groups and they revoke their passports, I believe the US are doing the same thing as well

"In this Monday, Oct. 19, 2015, photo, an Israeli flag hangs on the wall of a building that was taken over by Israeli settlers after Palestinian families were evicted in the Silwan neighborhood of east Jerusalem. The eviction is part of a house-by-house battle by Jewish settlement organizations, according to some with government backing, to prevent Arab areas in Jerusalem's ancient heart from ever becoming part of a Palestinian state. "

Latest evictions of Arab tenants part of Jewish settlers' house-by-house battle for Jerusalem

I wonder where the Palestinians lived before they forcibly evicted the Jews from this property in 1949 ?

Meanwhile, Israeli-instigated violence continued on Sunday into Monday. An unarmed Palestinian youth was lethally shot multiple times in front of a Beit Einun school. Israel then declared the area a closed military zone, blocked ambulance help from arriving, left him bleeding to death unattended, another of its state-sponsored crimes.

Israeli soldiers murdered a Palestinian schoolgirl, unarmed, threatening no one. Israel called her a knife-wielding terrorist, the Big Lie it repeats ad nauseam.

Eyewitnesses called her a “terrified” young girl. One said she was surrounded by seven or eight soldiers. They “checked her belongings in a schoolbag,” he said.

“She looked like she was around 14 years old. She went through a metal detector. In the school bag they found nothing and asked her, ‘Where’s the knife?’ “

“She said, ‘I don’t have a knife.’ Then they fired between her legs. She was terrified and moved back half a meter or a meter. She raised her arms in the air (again) saying ‘I don’t have a knife.’ “

“Then they shot eight to 10 bullets, but I don’t know exactly who was shooting. Then she fell on the ground.” Other eyewitnesses said soldiers prevented medical help from arriving to try saving her.

Youth Against Settlements director Issa Amer “call(ed) on the military to release video of the incident because there are several CCTV surveillance cameras that record everything in that area.” Israel wants none of its crimes revealed.

From the OP link

LINKS ?

Where did this fictional site get this fictional scoop?
Your own Israeli media said Netanfuckyou discussed revoking the residence of East Jerusalem Arabs. That's 360,000 people. If he did that, what would happen next?

Try again as he said possibly revoking the Israeli citizenship of SOME arab Israelis from east Jerusalem. This means any caught involved in terrorism and violence could lose their Israeli citizenship. Does not mean they will be forced out of Palestine.

Do you know how many people have been killed by those rockets? 28. Total. From 2001 - 2014, only 28 people have been killed. Most of the rockets are intercepted by Iron Dome or fall harmlessly in the desert.

As far as attacking every few months, Israel has conducted 696 attacks on Gaza and the West Bank since the ceasefire went into effect last summer. Only 29 of those, were in response to rocket fire.

I agree.

But it's not "tit for tat". Saying its a "conflict" infers some sort of equality between the two sides fighting and that couldn't be farther from the truth. On the one side, you have the most militarized country on the planet with nuclear weapons, on the other, you have an entire population of people not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves.

This "conflict", is more like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nothing will happen until Israel ends the occupation. That is the first thing that must happen. The occupation has to end. It is the cause of all the violence.

There is no "back and forth slaughter".

There is a slaughter on one side and an occupied population trying to free itself from tyranny and the daily hell of living under martial law for the last 50 years, on the other.

LIAR as one fell in gaza last summers and killed over 100 Palestinians. Of course Israel got the blame for that as they should not be in Israel

Still waiting for a link to these alleged breaches, if it is anything like the last one it will show things that did happen in gaza.

Then it is time for them to tell their leaders to stop the violence against Israel.

And the Palestinians incite responses to their violence by targeting children, something that you refuse to address. The solution is simple stop attacking Israel

Tried in 2005 and the violence escalated in response, proving that you are talking out of your arse. The cause of the violence is the teachings in the koran.

I will strike a deal with you prove that ending the occupation will result in no more violence from the Palestinians and I will convert to islam. Fail and you will admit that you are just pushing Jew Hatred.

BULLSHIT as the palestinians look for Israeli children to slaughter in the most horrific ways imaginable, and then complain when Israel responds.

And the Palestinians have had it in their power to end the occupation since they declared in 1988, they even promised the world that they would do so and have failed to do so in the last 27 years. proving once more that they are LIARS and OATH BREAKERS.

Forum List

Back