Will Donald Trump resign? Presidential historian predicts public support for Trump will collapse

Lol why would the greatest president that ever lived in the history of the world resign as president? Because little Democrats can’t handle Trump kicking your ass..
The more guilty Trump appears to be the more you sheep double down on your praise of him. It’s a fascinating look at the caveman logic of being republican.

What's even more "fascinating" will be watching you fuckers bawl your eyes out, after he's re-elected.

Liberal tears can cure cancer, you know.

Is this what's following the Ukrainian failure? Resignation? Is that what democommiecrats are reduced to

This is a pure troll, right? Or maybe not.

I cut out from your post, becauser perhaps you are a fool....the following phrase:

"cut and run"

Referring to how Don Trump might extricate himself from the trap you deluded numbskulls believe Adam Schiff has him in----as he truns him over to, God help you poor half-wits----Gerald Nadler.

What about his first three years in office makes you think the man has any notion of a "cut and run", particularly from Adam Schiff and Gerald Nadler? He couldn't ask for more incompetent adversaries....not outside the Democratic Party field---which looks like the cast from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

He has put up with hell from the worst cutthroats in the Deep State and Pravdalike Media, and came back harder at them every time.

And you come up with: "cut and run"? Implying RESIGN?

You are either a Troll or Fool.

I think Fool.

When Donald Trump has gone you may beable to rise from your knees.

At the worst, President Trump will be censured and remain in office, just like another great President, Andrew Jackson. He will wear that proudly, like a battle scar or a badge of honor.

Greatest President I've ever seen, and that's no shit..

Lol why would the greatest president that ever lived in the history of the world resign as president? Because little Democrats can’t handle Trump kicking your ass..
in the history of the world?....look i know you have your mouth plastered to his sweet spot but lets not get carried away....
Huh
you dont know were the sweet spot is?...

Why is everything perverted sex or homosexuality with you? What are you really trying to say here?

in the history of the world?....look i know you have your mouth plastered to his sweet spot but lets not get carried away....
Huh
Huh
pull trumps butt cheeks apart....that thing that keeps winking at you is the sweet spot...

Huh

Why is everything perverted sex or homosexuality with you? What are you really trying to say here?
why dont you show me a couple of posts of mine j talking about perverted sex or homosexuality....it should be easy i have enough posts...

This is a pure troll, right? Or maybe not.

I cut out from your post, becauser perhaps you are a fool....the following phrase:

"cut and run"

Referring to how Don Trump might extricate himself from the trap you deluded numbskulls believe Adam Schiff has him in----as he truns him over to, God help you poor half-wits----Gerald Nadler.

What about his first three years in office makes you think the man has any notion of a "cut and run", particularly from Adam Schiff and Gerald Nadler? He couldn't ask for more incompetent adversaries....not outside the Democratic Party field---which looks like the cast from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

He has put up with hell from the worst cutthroats in the Deep State and Pravdalike Media, and came back harder at them every time.

And you come up with: "cut and run"? Implying RESIGN?

You are either a Troll or Fool.

I think Fool.

When Donald Trump has gone you may beable to rise from your knees.
_______

Standard, shop-worn, completely expected---Elementary School Playground Response....which you half-wit Bolshevik cocksuckers seem to think is effective.

Huh

why dont you show me a couple of posts of mine j talking about perverted sex or homosexuality....it should be easy i have enough posts...

You don't even remember your last couple posts?

Damn, dude. :laughing0301:

Huh
Huh
pull trumps butt cheeks apart....that thing that keeps winking at you is the sweet spot...
Huh gross

Huh
Huh
Huh gross

Harry sure seems to be preoccupied with Trump's body parts. :laughing0301:

Huh

j you said and i quote....Why is everything perverted sex or homosexuality with you?....so lets see it....

j you said and i quote....Why is everything perverted sex or homosexuality with you?....so lets see it....
Harry take your Homo Trump fantasy somewhere else buddy lol

Huh gross

Harry sure seems to be preoccupied with Trump's body parts. :laughing0301:
and of course outside of this thread you cant back that up...now you know why many posters here dont take your shit posts seriously...back up your bullshit once in a while...

you are the one who loves the fucker,not me....

you are the one who loves the fucker,not me....
Your detailed description of his butthole tells us other things lol

Forum List

Back