Debate Now Will Disney Wind Up Going Out Of Business?

Domocrats use the term "woke" as a dog whistle to rally liberals around their need to virtue signal and create faux injustice which actually only creates new injustice on others.

I rarely hear liberals use the term as in……Let’s be woke

It is a Republican rallying cry. Just look at the candidacy of Ron DeSantis

I rarely hear liberals use the term as in……Let’s be woke

It is a Republican rallying cry. Just look at the candidacy of Ron DeSantis
It needed to be.
I don't believe for a second that you support the lunacy of the far left woke movement.
A movement that is resulting in soaring/record number of teen suicides.
A movement that is destroying women's athletics.
A movement that is mind fucking kids into a level of sexual confusion not seen in human history.

I know you don't support that. I also know you won't say you don't.

It needed to be.
I don't believe for a second that you support the lunacy of the far left woke movement.
A movement that is resulting in soaring/record number of teen suicides.
A movement that is destroying women's athletics.
A movement that is mind fucking kids into a level of sexual confusion not seen in human history.

I know you don't support that. I also know you won't say you don't.
I agree with not letting Transexuals play womens sports. But the supposed dangers of Transexuals are being sensationalized by the right.
I see maybe one or two Transexuals in the course of a year. They are not running rampant.
I think that persecution from Conservatives and families cause most suicides among gays and transexuals

The Republican War on Woke is another false issue

They fight teaching CRT in schools when no school is reaching it. The reaction to CRT laws is schools water down the curriculum to not discuss racism and Civil Rights

They have mostly given up their war on homosexuals and have turned their wrath against Transexuals who are a very small segment of society. As a result, schools are hesitant to teach sexuality.

I agree with not letting Transexuals play womens sports. But the supposed dangers of Transexuals are being sensationalized by the right.
I see maybe one or two Transexuals in the course of a year. They are not running rampant.
I think that persecution from Conservatives and families cause most suicides among gays and transexuals
I also know you don't even believe what you just wrote.
The right is not projecting "danger of Transexuals".
The left has created all of the problems by creating a pseudo-movement to project injustices that are not there. And by doing so, creating absolute havoc in the confusion of our youth, destroying women's athletics, and impeding on the rights of half of the population - all to feed their need to virtue signal.
The left refuses to acknowledge that the MAJORITY of "transgenders" are gay/straight men who get a sexual rise dressing as women. Formally known as Cross dressers. And given these men the right to inflict their fetish on women and children

The Republican War on Woke is another false issue

They fight teaching CRT in schools when no school is reaching it. The reaction to CRT laws is schools water down the curriculum to not discuss racism and Civil Rights

They have mostly given up their war on homosexuals and have turned their wrath against Transexuals who are a very small segment of society. As a result, schools are hesitant to teach sexuality.
This is how the WOKE are mind fucking our youth/
Recently on a podcast, 5 young girls in their 20s, they are not activist had a "mind blowing" reaction to what a heterosexual man said on air.
He said - "I will never have sex with a man dressed as a woman because I am not gay".
All 5 girls were aghast at him saying this. You could see they were not pretending. They literally could not grasp the reality of what he said.
They said back - "Bro...that is hateful! Why would you say that?"...... "That is shit, that is not gay, how is that gay?" and on.
They actually believe that if a man puts on a dress... he is a real woman, And "cis-men" should all want to have sex with him or they are homophobic.
Just a year ago - that was only believed by the far left activist. Even liberals who lean very left didn't believe that a year ago. Today... our youth are so confused... they do.

I also know you don't even believe what you just wrote.
The right is not projecting "danger of Transexuals".
The left has created all of the problems by creating a pseudo-movement to project injustices that are not there. And by doing so, creating absolute havoc in the confusion of our youth, destroying women's athletics, and impeding on the rights of half of the population - all to feed their need to virtue signal.
The left refuses to acknowledge that the MAJORITY of "transgenders" are gay/straight men who get a sexual rise dressing as women. Formally known as Cross dressers. And given these men the right to inflict their fetish on women and children

There has always been a danger to Transsexuals, they have been hounded, harassed and beaten.

The right is picking up the call, accusing them of “grooming”, hitting on children, raping young boys

There is a difference between a cross dresser and Transexual
Cross dressers get aroused by dressing as women. Transexuals feel they ARE women

Lets see…

Disney owns Disney properties, Disney films, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ABC networks and more

I think they are doing fine
No, they've been losing a lot of money. I'd say Disney will figure it out quickly and not "get Woke, go broke" anymore. There is a reason they hired a new CEO: this is the reason.

I've never been to any Disneyland, but if they stop with the weirdo leftwing chatter, they may recover.

No, they've been losing a lot of money. I'd say Disney will figure it out quickly and not "get Woke, go broke" anymore. There is a reason they hired a new CEO: this is the reason.

I've never been to any Disneyland, but if they stop with the weirdo leftwing chatter, they may recover.

Republicans think their “boycotts” are effective

They are not

This is how the WOKE are mind fucking our youth/
Recently on a podcast, 5 young girls in their 20s, they are not activist had a "mind blowing" reaction to what a heterosexual man said on air.
He said - "I will never have sex with a man dressed as a woman because I am not gay".
All 5 girls were aghast at him saying this. You could see they were not pretending. They literally could not grasp the reality of what he said.
They said back - "Bro...that is hateful! Why would you say that?"...... "That is shit, that is not gay, how is that gay?" and on.
They actually believe that if a man puts on a dress... he is a real woman, And "cis-men" should all want to have sex with him or they are homophobic.
Just a year ago - that was only believed by the far left activist. Even liberals who lean very left didn't believe that a year ago. Today... our youth are so confused... they do.
rightwinger
You skipped over this one

There has always been a danger to Transsexuals, they have been hounded, harassed and beaten.

The right is picking up the call, accusing them of “grooming”, hitting on children, raping young boys

There is a difference between a cross dresser and Transexual
Cross dressers get aroused by dressing as women. Transexuals feel they ARE women
"The right is picking up the call, accusing them of “grooming"... It IS grooming.
The post I just listed of the 5 girls convinced that a man in a dress having sex with another man is not gay sex. That is a derivative of being groomed by a movement and radical information given to children.

"There is a difference between cross dresser and Transexual"...
Not according to the left there isn't. How do you know who is a CD and who is Trans??
CD's all claim to be trans, and are 100% accepted as trans. That is a fucking issue.
When you allow heterosexual MEN, sexually aroused by dressing like women,, to be totally accepted as trans and therefore can go onto girls bathrooms, dressing rooms, compete in women's athletics... that is FUBAR. And that is exactly what the WOKE have done.

"The right is picking up the call, accusing them of “grooming"... It IS grooming.
The post I just listed of the 5 girls convinced that a man in a dress having sex with another man is not gay sex. That is a derivative of being groomed by a movement and radical information given to children.

"There is a difference between cross dresser and Transexual"...
Not according to the left there isn't. How do you know who is a CD and who is Trans??
CD's all claim to be trans, and are 100% accepted as trans. That is a fucking issue.
When you allow heterosexual MEN, sexually aroused by dressing like women,, to be totally accepted as trans and therefore can go onto girls bathrooms, dressing rooms, compete in women's athletics... that is FUBAR. And that is exactly what the WOKE have done.
Not true
Cross Dressers spend most of their lives in their birth gender
They cross dress as a fetish

Trannys live in their new sex

Not true
Cross Dressers spend most of their lives in their birth gender
They cross dress as a fetish

Trannys live in their new sex
Absolutely true.
How could you possibly know who is a CD and who is Trans when you just met them?
There is no way of knowing.
And thus the problem of allowing biological men into girls restrooms/dressing rooms.
The "trans" swimmer, according to his teammates, consistently exposed his penis to them.
According to two who spoke up, said he also exposed his partially erect penis on several occasions.
This made all of the ACTUAL girls very uncomfortable and OBVIOUSLY feeling violated because they were violated. By wokist.
It is egregious that these girls were expected to have no reaction to a 6'4" adult male exposing his partially erect penis to them.
Now what did the left media do with this, how did they react? They called her an "extremist" and a "right wing activist". Because she has decided to speak out against trans in girls sports - and the left calls that extremism.
And the right, correctly so, calls that wokism.

Hilarious.
You are one devoted member, I'll tell you that.
So implicitly stupid as to call probably 80% of the nation racist, sexist, homophobic. "Woke" is used by both liberals and conservative.
Holy Cow how ignorant people are.
And also the term woke and stay woke was first used in the 1940s primarily by black Americans, but soon adopted also by white Americans sensitive to both racial and social injustice.
People who use it to describe people who fawn over perceived social injustices is an entirely accurate use of a term that meant both racial and social injustice.
So you're saying liberals use the word woke to disparage blacks, gays, lesbians, transsexualities, illegal immigrants, prisoners, Asians, Latinos, and assertive women. :cuckoo:

Absolutely true.
How could you possibly know who is a CD and who is Trans when you just met them?
There is no way of knowing.
And thus the problem of allowing biological men into girls restrooms/dressing rooms.
The "trans" swimmer, according to his teammates, consistently exposed his penis to them.
According to two who spoke up, said he also exposed his partially erect penis on several occasions.
This made all of the ACTUAL girls very uncomfortable and OBVIOUSLY feeling violated because they were violated. By wokist.
It is egregious that these girls were expected to have no reaction to a 6'4" adult male exposing his partially erect penis to them.
Now what did the left media do with this, how did they react? They called her an "extremist" and a "right wing activist". Because she has decided to speak out against trans in girls sports - and the left calls that extremism.
And the right, correctly so, calls that wokism.
What you describe is a crime and can be treated as such

Most trannies just want to pee

So you're saying liberals use the word woke to disparage blacks, gays, lesbians, transsexualities, illegal immigrants, prisoners, Asians, Latinos, and assertive women. :cuckoo:
No... that is your absurd claim that you want me to have said, so you can admonish me for saying it.
You don't do this much do you?

What you describe is a crime and can be treated as such

Most trannies just want to pee
Not according to the woke.
Not only not a crime, but girls have been suspended for refusing to play with them.
The girls who were sexually violated by him exposing himself - were openly admonished by the left media for objecting to it
That is wokism. And that is what they are doing to our young.

Forum List

Back