Will Democrats eventually author a Bill for the right to choose ethnicity / race?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This is a dead serious question.
It seems like the natural progression given the trajectory they’re on.
I’m thinking the “WOKE COMMUNITY” of Caucasians will be the group to champion such a Bill.
Would Democrats and or REAL people of color embrace the notion of Caucasian folks identifying as “people of color” / transracial?

The OP is serious.

Yes, as the Caucasian population continues to shrink, the progressives who will be ruling this country will no doubt come up with many interesting ideas regarding "race."

We have all read about some Caucasian women who claim to be "black."

We have just learned about a celebrity's wife who claims to be "Spanish."

We have always known that some African Americans have successfully passed for Caucasian.

Just read in another thread that only a few people in Brazil identify as "black." Many dark-skinned people identify as a mixture of two or three races.

In the coming decades, probably there will be more and more Americans who are a mixture of different ethnicities, so -- yes -- they will be allowed to choose which identity they wish.

God I hope they do. It would officially make all of this wokespesk completely meaningless, causing it to shrivel up and die as people eventually ignore it altogether.

I’m thinking the “WOKE COMMUNITY” of Caucasians will be the group to champion such a Bill.
Would Democrats and or REAL people of color embrace the notion of Caucasian folks identifying as “people of color” / transracial?

Why do you care? Why are you so worried if someone is one race or another, one sex or another, one religion or another, and so on? What are you worried about? "What Is Xenophobia? Xenophobia, or fear of strangers, is a broad term that may be applied to any fear of someone who is different from us. Hostility towards outsiders is often a reaction to fear." The world is diverse. Life is diverse. Get a grip on reality.

Why do you care? Why are you so worried if someone is one race or another, one sex or another, one religion or another, and so on? What are you worried about? "What Is Xenophobia? Xenophobia, or fear of strangers, is a broad term that may be applied to any fear of someone who is different from us. Hostility towards outsiders is often a reaction to fear." The world is diverse. Life is diverse. Get a grip on reality.

If a person's an asshole, they're an asshole regardless of race, religion, sexuality or any thing else.

Democrats have a tendency to create roadblocks for themselves, particularly when cultivating new pet groups / factions, I wonder how they'll sell their championing of the White Quilt Wokesters who identify as black to the real black community? Do you think the real black community will embrace whitey identifying as black?
How will Dems handle it when White Guilt Wokesters identifying as black ask for reparations, affirmative action, for the right to wear their hair however they choose in the workplace and other preferential treatment?

Forum List

Back