Will Convicted Hunter Biden Associate Devon Archer Turn On The Biden Crime Family?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Will Convicted Hunter Biden Associate Devon Archer

Turn On The Biden Crime Family?

2 Feb 2022 ~~ By Vince Quill
When the prospect of prison hangs over one’s head many people start talking…
According to the latest reports, Devon Archer, a former Hunter Biden business associate, who was convicted for a financial scheme which defrauded a native American tribe of roughly $60 million is now seeking a plea deal.
Archer has managed to avoid sentencing for years now, but now that the gavel is about to come down Devon Archer is reportedly looking to plead for no prison time or some sort of reduced sentence.
Now this is merely speculation, but stay with me here…
I am willing to bet that Archer knows more than a few things about Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and it wouldn’t be farfetched to think that he could potentially volunteer this information in return for a reduced sentence.

Commentary:
I'm surprised that Archer is still alive and kicking.
Although, for some unknown reason Judge Ronnie Abrahms dismissed the case and that was overturned by a three judge Supreme Court decision and the conviction was upheld.
Meanwhile Devon Archer was allowed to travel the world by this esteemed judge.
Sentencing will take place on 28 Feb 2022. That's if Archer returns from his world tour.
One can only wonder how long Devon Archer will remain alive after sentencing.
Perhaps he will make a deal? But with who? The administrations Dept of Justice and FBI are part of the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats cabal.

According to the latest reports, Devon Archer, a former Hunter Biden business associate, who was convicted for a financial scheme which defrauded a native American tribe of roughly $60 million is now seeking a plea deal.
Archer has managed to avoid sentencing for years now, but now that the gavel is about to come down Devon Archer is reportedly looking to plead for no prison time or some sort of reduced sentence.
I am willing to bet that Archer knows more than a few things about Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and it wouldn’t be farfetched to think that he could potentially volunteer this information in return for a reduced sentence.

Commentary:
Although, for some unknown reason Judge Ronnie Abrahms dismissed the case and that was overturned by a three judge Supreme Court decision and the conviction was upheld.
Sentencing will take place on 28 Feb 2022. That's if Archer returns from his world tour.
Perhaps he will make a deal? But with who? The administrations Dept of Justice and FBI are part of the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats cabal.

The foaming at the mouth retards will just ignore this while they continue to post their Orange Man Bad threads.
Biden was paid nearly $100 million by Ukraine, that is why Biden is backing Ukraine against Russia.
It’s all about the Benjamins.

Commentary:

From your point of hatred you can only hope so.
If they are as corrupt as you say, he'll take the bribe and pull out.

The foaming at the mouth retards will just ignore this while they continue to post their Orange Man Bad threads.
Biden was paid nearly $100 million by Ukraine, that is why Biden is backing Ukraine against Russia.
$100 million? :rolleyes:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Biden is backing Putin, not Ukraine.

Are you sure he's backing the Ukraine? He's acquiesced to almost all of Putin's demands and showed weakness in responses to Putin's actions.

The people living in these areas are pawns. Like we all are. Progs caused this. They know better. We have been told for many years now. Still are. All of you deplorables know this now.

Commentary:

Not sure why people don't get that the DOJ is just as corrupted as the FBI. Archer's plea deal with be "STFU and all this goes away."

Forum List

Back