Will Chris Christie defeat Hillary in the prelims?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
he is talking shit about rand paul.loves obamas policies, even the rollover of bushs..
he supports the nsa spying, Afghanistan etc.
he is a moderate lib, plain and simple. with a hint of fascism :)
SO will he change his party so he is not full of shit? if he does, would he beat the terrible ex-SoS?

do Liberals even like fat people? let me guess, depending on the day? LOL

Christie will jump the fence and run as a centrist in the democratic primaries. I don't think he or Hillary will be the democratic nominee. Look for a dark horse like Andrew Cuomo or Bill Nelson to emerge.

If Hillary runs, she wins the White House simply because of what is between her legs. The Dem faithful will vote for her because she's their party, loads of Republican and Independent women will vote for her simply because she's a woman, and her record will have no bearing whatsoever.

It'll be historic all over again.

I will vote for whomever will publicly admit to the American people that federal tax policy--along with the current economic system--has resulted in a 30-year decline in real wages for the American middle class. At some point, some worthless goddam professional politician will DARE to speak of wages.

If Hillary runs, she wins the White House simply because of what is between her legs. The Dem faithful will vote for her because she's their party, loads of Republican and Independent women will vote for her simply because she's a woman, and her record will have no bearing whatsoever.

.............................. :bsflag:

he is talking shit about rand paul.loves obamas policies, even the rollover of bushs..
he supports the nsa spying, Afghanistan etc.
he is a moderate lib, plain and simple. with a hint of fascism :)
SO will he change his party so he is not full of shit? if he does, would he beat the terrible ex-SoS?

do Liberals even like fat people? let me guess, depending on the day? LOL

Liberals only love liberals, unless they're in competition for power. Once that's over they're working in tandem to bring down the republic.

I won't vote for Christie.

Even if it somehow meant 4 more years of the moonbat messiah.

I'm done with RINOs who barely even slow down the creeping marxist agenda. It's time to roll it back, or let the empire collapse.

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....at least I hope so!! So many voted for Obama just because of his color and he'd be the 1st black president. I hope they use their brains and see how that didn't work, and voting for Hillary just because she'd be the first woman president would be just as big a mistake!

And if she does run, and happens to run against Christie, this may be the first time ever that I don't vote at all.....I can't stand either one of them!

Jamie Gorelick might want the nomination: she fucked up our Intelligence Community and then was rewarded for fucking up FNMA, she's got real Dem credentials, Maybe Corzine SecTres?

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....at least I hope so!! So many voted for Obama just because of his color and he'd be the 1st black president. I hope they use their brains and see how that didn't work, and voting for Hillary just because she'd be the first woman president would be just as big a mistake!

And if she does run, and happens to run against Christie, this may be the first time ever that I don't vote at all.....I can't stand either one of them!

who in the hek told you he was black? have u not been oaying attention? apparently, to liberals, using their logic on zimmerman he is white/african. the white is apparently the dominate trait LOL

If Christie would run against Hillary, demonrats will suddenly remember that he's fat.

.............................. :bsflag:

You think so? Blacks are 14% of the population and helped put Obama over the top in many states. Women are 50% of the population. Hillary will talk a good centrist game and say all the right things and the media will push for her because it'll be so historic and whatnot, just like they did in 2008.Think about how many women you know who agree with Republicans on some thing and Democrats on others. You don't think that gender won't play a part in their decision?

If Obama hadn't run, Hillary would have been elected in 2008.

Forum List

Back