Will Billary Throw Huma Under the Bus?

No, I am pretty sure it was Hillary's ego and lack of respect for laws and national security.

In a heartbeat if it gets her off again, and again, and again.....................

Hillary Throws Colin Powell Under The Bus During FBI Interview | The American Spectator
After the latest Clinton email scandal, what are the chances the Clinton's will throw Huma Abedien under the bus? They are weasels. It was her perv ex who caused this.
You can blame Billy on many things, but not classified material on an unprotected server. I would be very careful about my "friends" right now if I were Huma.
The Bill and Hill connection...Billary...have been dealing with corruption and scandal for well over 40 years now...and survived. Says something about who they are doesn't it?

Hillary Throws Colin Powell Under The Bus During FBI Interview | The American Spectator
After the latest Clinton email scandal, what are the chances the Clinton's will throw Huma Abedien under the bus? They are weasels. It was her perv ex who caused this.
You can blame Billy on many things, but not classified material on an unprotected server. I would be very careful about my "friends" right now if I were Huma.
The Bill and Hill connection...Billary...have been dealing with corruption and scandal for well over 40 years now...and survived. Says something about who they are doesn't it?
There's a reason why the hildabeast is a colostomy bag in a pant suit, you just can't get more repugnant then these clintons… LOL

America threw Colin Powell under the bus, some of us have recall.
No...the article is talking about Hillary and her never ending scandals.

Oh I know the game, I'm talking reality.

Forum List

Back