Will Biden's New Cat Signal The End Of American Civilization??

"President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden have finally added the long-promised cat to their pet family. Her name is Willow, and she's a 2-year-old, green-eyed, gray and white farm cat from Pennsylvania. Jill Biden had said after Joe Biden was elected in November 2020 that they would bring a kitty to the White House, the first lady named Willow after her hometown of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. Willow joins Commander, a German shepherd puppy Joe Biden introduced in December as a birthday gift from the president's brother James Biden and his wife, Sara. Major, a 3-year-old rescue dog, started behaving aggressively after he arrived in January 2021, including a pair of biting incidents -- and Champ died in June at age 13."

After the disaster of Major and the mysterious death of Champ -- Biden is bringing another potentially unknown animal into the people's house? Why? What do we know about this cat and this puppy?? What is Biden planning?? With all that is going on with Russia and Ukraine and the crisis with Minnie Mouse and pantsuits -- why is Biden trying to distract us with this cat??

And who does this broad Jill think she is to feel she can promise to bring a cat?? Why not a bird or another dog...why limit your choices to a cat?? What cat lobby is she under the control of?

There was a time when presidents didn't waste the people's time and resources on family pets; especially a cat....what type of psychopath family has a fucking cat anyway?? This definitely a sure sign that this country is on a serious decline that we may never ever recover from.....unless of course Donald Trump Jr or even Scott Baio is able to get back into the White House in 2028....only then will we have a chance to save America...
The CAT is TWO years old and certainly someone ELSES very pampered PET given its comfort with people...what type of asshole takes someone else pet cat. I hope that it wasn't some poor child's pet even if the poor child's parents were dem supporters and allowed the Bidens to take the cat for a political stunt.

Pathetic that the Bidens have to get pets for props but worse that they got to take someone else's pet. I know a couple of real psychopaths--they steal pets too.

The CAT is TWO years old and certainly someone ELSES very pampered PET given its comfort with people...what type of asshole takes someone else pet cat. I hope that it wasn't some poor child's pet even if the poor child's parents were dem supporters and allowed the Bidens to take the cat for a political stunt.

Pathetic that the Bidens have to get pets for props but worse that they got to take someone else's pet. I know a couple of real psychopaths--they steal pets too.
People are saying the Biden's murdered the cat's real family....hopefully there will be some investigations launched that will look deeper into this....could be huge...

Also, the murder of their other dog needs to be investigated as well

Knowing the Biden’s, they probably yanked the cat out of some poor four year-old girl’s arms while she lay waiting in the children’s cancer ward for chemo treatment.

Also, Hunter Biden.

People are saying the Biden's murdered the cat's real family....hopefully there will be some investigations launched that will look deeper into this....could be huge...

Also, the murder of their other dog needs to be investigated as well
Oh stop it BIFF, no one believes your blown up nonsense smoke. The family that owned the cat were big Biden supporters--atleast the parents were. The Bidens wanted the cat, so it sounds like the Biden supporters took their kids pet and allowed the immoral Bidens to take the pet. All involved are fucked up dems. NO morals... There are things normal people just don't do--------communist dems do anything and don't care.

Forum List

Back