Will Bernie Voters Vote for the Man Who Cheated Them?

If you vote for Joe, you're giving in to Democrat corruption

I am pretty sure Bernie voters, like most Americans feel more cheated by trump and republicans in office than anyone else, so they will probably vote for Joe Biden to get Trump out of there. I guess trump should have tried to be the president of all Americans, not just the 35%, but he never did understand, that was part of the job.

Worried about Biden. Got it. Bernie bows out and worries the crap out of you. Good luck trying to garner those that supported Mr. Sanders vs. voting for dip shit Fat Donnie. If you listened to Bernie this morning he did mention he is throwing his support to VP Joe Biden against Trump the Dangerous President.

Worried about Biden. Got it. Bernie bows out and worries the crap out of you. Good luck trying to garner those that supported Mr. Sanders vs. voting for dip shit Fat Donnie. If you listened to Bernie this morning he did mention he is throwing his support to VP Joe Biden against Trump the Dangerous President.
Is this a "partisan" opinion? Idiot!

I am pretty sure Bernie voters, like most Americans feel more cheated by trump and republicans in office than anyone else, so they will probably vote for Joe Biden to get Trump out of there. I guess trump should have tried to be the president of all Americans, not just the 35%, but he never did understand, that was part of the job.
So true. Like minded gets my support. Gracias, senor.

That's TWICE now that Bernie's crew got cheated by the DNC.
How so?
1. In 20165 the DNC cheated Bernie, they gave Hillary the questions:

2. In 2020 the DNC delayed the vote counts in states Bernie won so that Biden would not get hurt. If Bernie won Iowa and CA by big margins that would have given Bernie the nomination. Those late vote counts are a scandal.

3. Even if Bernie won the popular vote count, but by not enough to win (1991 votes), the super-delegates were standing by to give the nomination to Biden. Bernie had no way to win.

Are you partisan? Yes. Go figure. Good luck with your vote for the Crook.

Sanders should have firebombed the DNC and run 3rd party.

You will all be voting for more of the same corruption, duplicity and predatory top down authoritarian capitalism you've come to know and love as americans. Grovel for jobs now, from the predator class that's thinning your numbers via criminal negligence. There's your fweedumb.

Last edited:
That's TWICE now that Bernie's crew got cheated by the DNC.
How so?
1. In 20165 the DNC cheated Bernie, they gave Hillary the questions:

2. In 2020 the DNC delayed the vote counts in states Bernie won so that Biden would not get hurt. If Bernie won Iowa and CA by big margins that would have given Bernie the nomination. Those late vote counts are a scandal.

3. Even if Bernie won the popular vote count, but by not enough to win (1991 votes), the super-delegates were standing by to give the nomination to Biden. Bernie had no way to win.

We the people have no way to win, by design, yes. From day one per the founding through to the current moment, one hominid one vote was never a goal to achieve, but rather a goal for the power structure to prevent.

DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process

Are you partisan? Yes. Go figure. Good luck with your vote for the Crook.
See, now that's not an opinion. Still, it's stupid and befitting of an idiot.

We the people have no way to win, by design, yes. From day one per the founding through to the current moment, one hominid one vote was never a goal to achieve, but rather a goal for the power structure to prevent.
One hominid, one vote? We're not going to do the citizenship bit. Eleven million illegals and an equal number of crack babies will elect a Democrat I guess.

Sanders should have firebombed the DNC and run 3rd party.

You will all be voting for more of the same corruption, duplicity and predatory top down authoritarian capitalism you've come to know and love as americans. Grovel for jobs now, from the predator class that's thinning your numbers via criminal negligence. There's your fweedumb.
I guess you will vote for Trump then?

Forum List

Back