Will anyone be able to stop clemson?

they're more likely to stop themselves!

Eku1NSIWAAEbfbi
Prediction: Trevor will get a grown-up haircut when he goes pro.
So you pick on the white guy's haircut but ignore all the really bad hairstyles of the black players
word!

preach, baby, preach!

have you seen Anthony Davis or Kyle Kuzma...that's just one team!

Eku1NSIWAAEbfbi
i predict i would stop watching him.

you know how hard it is to decide to get rid of those dreamy locks of his?
I suspect that it is his ass that you really want.
his hair only...the part where shit comes out is growse

PUSH IT TREVOR! KEEP PUSHIN'!

BOY, YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN
Perhaps you are not as gay as you once advertised.
you seem sad about it
Not as sad as Trevor.
he probably bangs more chicks than all of us combined

anyway, let me throw this into the hair debate.

Ekx3xgCXYAU_Od1

Eku1NSIWAAEbfbi
i predict i would stop watching him.

you know how hard it is to decide to get rid of those dreamy locks of his?
I suspect that it is his ass that you really want.
his hair only...the part where shit comes out is growse

PUSH IT TREVOR! KEEP PUSHIN'!

BOY, YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN
Perhaps you are not as gay as you once advertised.
you seem sad about it
Not as sad as Trevor.
he probably bangs more chicks than all of us combined

anyway, let me throw this into the hair debate.

Ekx3xgCXYAU_Od1
Simply looking at him you can tell he is an idiot

They are running through a top 10 team at the moment. #2 Alabama is struggling against an unrated team. Florida got beat by Texas a&m.
Georgia? Ohio state?
Georgia got mad D but their offense couldnt handle clemsons D.
Ohio state hasnt played yet. And their schedule is so soft, we wont know how good they are untill Michigan.
They're not as good as they were last year on defense. Their toughest opponent so far has been Miami (not terrible, but clearly a lesser team).

I think Alabama has the best shot. They kicked the shit out of my alma mater (A&M) in Tuscaloosa and Georgia on the road by big numbers, and Georgia only dropped one spot.

Ohio State is a fucking joke. They should get no ranking until they play somebody.

Notre Dame is perpetually overrated.

Georgia is still a pretty solid team. Glad we don't play them this year.

Let's re-visit this in 4 weeks.

They are running through a top 10 team at the moment. #2 Alabama is struggling against an unrated team. Florida got beat by Texas a&m.
Georgia? Ohio state?
Ohio state hasnt played yet. And their schedule is so soft, we wont know how good they are untill Michigan.
They're not as good as they were last year on defense. Their toughest opponent so far has been Miami (not terrible, but clearly a lesser team).

I think Alabama has the best shot. They kicked the shit out of my alma mater (A&M) in Tuscaloosa and Georgia on the road by big numbers, and Georgia only dropped one spot.

Ohio State is a fucking joke. They should get no ranking until they play somebody.

I dont agree about the D but i figure alabama has the best shot. As long as they dont slack in the first half like they tend to do.
Then again, Ohio state hasnt played yet. They got a good O, presumably. Their D usually has one badass that runs the whole thing, IDK if they have that this year.

Georgia? Ohio state?

Update: Alabama hung 41 points on Georgia's "mad defense" and held them scoreless for the 2nd half.
Yeah, they were certainly smoking crack at halftime!
That's all Nick Saban and co. It's what they do. They have the players to make any halftime adjustment necessary.

Georgia? Ohio state?

I dont agree about the D but i figure alabama has the best shot. As long as they dont slack in the first half like they tend to do.
Then again, Ohio state hasnt played yet. They got a good O, presumably. Their D usually has one badass that runs the whole thing, IDK if they have that this year.
I was mistaken on Clemson. It was the year before when their defense was insane and last year when they were not quite as good. Their entire 2019 defensive front was drafted in the 1st round.

Georgia? Ohio state?

I was mistaken on Clemson. It was the year before when their defense was insane and last year when they were not quite as good. Their entire 2019 defensive front was drafted in the 1st round.

Right. The 2018 team was the one that beat Alabama so bad in the National Championship game. Dabo had a brilliant strategy. He kept a defender or two really deep, to stop Bama from scoring on big plays. When it was a short field, his D line was almost impossible to deal with. Alabama, if I am not mistaken, got in the red zone 4 times and only got a single field goal.

Clemson is always dangerous for the same reason Bama is always dangerous. The head coach. Both Dabo and Nick are top recruiters and excellent game coaches. When you have so many blue chip players, it gives you more to work with in your game plan and game adjustments. Both coaches are masters at it.

And, of course, both have ties to Alabama.

The San Diego Chargers had the first overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft due to their 4–12 record in 2003. With Manning being the most coveted player in the draft, it appeared that the Chargers' intentions were to draft him first overall. Meanwhile, Manning and his father Archie Manning stated that he would refuse to play for the Chargers if drafted by them.[67] Archie Manning asked the father of former Chargers quarterback Ryan Leaf before the draft about his son's experience with the team. In hearing that the Chargers did not help Leaf with his personal problems, it then became part of why Eli refused to play for the team.[68]

The Chargers selected Manning with the first pick overall nonetheless, as the team had a deal with the New York Giants, whereby the Giants would draft and then trade Philip Rivers and a 2004 third-round pick, used to select placekicker Nate Kaeding; a 2005 first round pick, used to select linebacker Shawne Merriman; and a 2005 fifth round pick (which was later traded away) to the Chargers for Manning.[69] He signed a six-year, $45 million contract with the Giants

A big part of the separation Clemson has, especially in their conference, is the quality of athletes they recruit. There are 15 players who were 5 star recruits that play in the ACC. 11 of them play for Clemson. Just like Ohio State in the Big10. There are 20 players who were 5 star recruits playing in the Big10. 14 of them are on Ohio State's roster.

But the competition in the ACC is not as tough.

Forum List

Back