Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

I've been thinking that's a distinct possibility for a while now. Think it depends on the size of the beating the Dims take on election day and how they frame the rhetoric. If they get creamed by a decent margin I think it would be harder, for example, to start the Truthmatters-like b.s. that Republicans engaged in their alleged time-honored voter fraud claptrap. But if it's a lot closer at the end I fully expect them to start beating the drums that Republicans stole it, someone then cues the race pimps Al and Jesse, and they start dealing race cards like a Vegas veteran.

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a traitor to america

let me change that

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a fucking traitor to america

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

If the Oligarchy is successful in stealing the election by preventing minorities and students from voting, then it likely would, it surely would and has everywhere else on the planet...

Both Presidents are part of the oligarchy.look at the big corporations that ass kiss Obama and his administration.

I've been thinking that's a distinct possibility for a while now. Think it depends on the size of the beating the Dims take on election day and how they frame the rhetoric. If they get creamed by a decent margin I think it would be harder, for example, to start the Truthmatters-like b.s. that Republicans engaged in their alleged time-honored voter fraud claptrap. But if it's a lot closer at the end I fully expect them to start beating the drums that Republicans stole it, someone then cues the race pimps Al and Jesse, and they start dealing race cards like a Vegas veteran.

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a traitor to america

let me change that

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a fucking traitor to america

It is beginning to sound like you might be looking for some reason to riot. Every American over 18 should be allowed to vote....once. This can not be done without verification.

let me change that

It is beginning to sound like you might be looking for some reason to riot. Every American over 18 should be allowed to vote....once. This can not be done without verification.

why do you vehemently and viciously hate America?

I know, cuz there are Black people in it, and Jewish people and Muslim people and Latino people and Gay people and by and large most of them vote for Dems, and that makes you angry

We know, the planet knows...

let me change that

Hi Rahm!

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

If the Oligarchy is successful in stealing the election by preventing minorities and students from voting, then it likely would, it surely would and has everywhere else on the planet...

Both Presidents are part of the oligarchy.look at the big corporations that ass kiss Obama and his administration.

yes, to some degree, but there are huge differences dem vs repub agendas especially now since the bagger terrorists have arrived and you know it

obama is laying the foundations right now for justification for rioting. Are We going to win or is the ENEMY going to win. The rich have already robbed you, take it back.

if these suppression efforts were done in any country we had diplomatic relations with we would likely be called in to help stop the stealing of the elections

you guys want a war cuz you are pissed that Blacks are no longer slaves

yes, to some degree, but there are huge differences dem vs repub agendas especially now since the bagger terrorists have arrived and you know it

Yes fiscal accountability scares the hell out of low life like you.......

Yes that will happen, crawl in a hole and dont come out, k?

let me change that

I know, cuz there are Black people in it, and Jewish people and Muslim people and Latino people and Gay people and by and large most of them vote for Dems, and that makes you angry

you are one odd person. I will be watching you on TV

for a minute there you thought you had something smart to say

if you really believe the republican party represents fiscal responsibility, historically, then you actually have actual brain damage, for real

if these suppression efforts were done in any country we had diplomatic relations with we would likely be called in to help stop the stealing of the elections

you guys want a war cuz you are pissed that Blacks are no longer slaves

They aren't? They are slaves to government handouts.

you are one odd person. I will be watching you on TV

i wish, the TV i will be on will be my own reality show, titled "finally, the terrorist bigot asshole nazi baggers are gone"

tune in

for a minute there you thought you had something smart to say

if you really believe the republican party represents fiscal responsibility, historically, then you actually have actual brain damage, for real

And what should one beleive the Democrat Party is? The Freebie Party?

you cant cheat enough to win this time

does that statement mean you think there will be rioting or not? By the way many of us feel that the cheating by the dems only made it a close election.

If your party wins this elections this time arround it will be because you cheated your asses off.

You will see millions in the streets protesting.

You will call it rioting no matter how civil the protests are.

I doubt there will be any rioting. I think most of those who supported Obama have already lost faith in him.

Forum List

Back