Will Adam Laxalt Sue Over Washoe County Blackout When Lead Was Cut in Half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
If the Nevada senate election were a piece of clothing and I gave it the smell test, I wouldn't even bother putting it in the washing machine I would just throw it out.

Will Adam Laxalt Sue Over Washoe County Blackout When Lead Was Cut in Half?

"It is not often that election stealers hand someone such a clear moment in time when election laws were violated, and a patently unbelievable coincidence took place which strongly affected the outcome of the election. Mandatory, not optional, surveillance cameras in Nevada’s second most populous county go dark overnight, and when they come back up the Trump-endorsed GOP candidate’s lead has been cut in half.

Nevertheless, the GOP governor and lt. governor candidates won by solid margins, the lt. governor-elect by 5 full percentage points. And the results were announced the very same night. Talk about not passing the smell test."

"Cameras at the vote counting facility in a Nevada county still counting midterm election votes stopped broadcasting overnight, officials said on Nov. 10.

The livestream computer application that provides the feeds “lost connection with” the cameras at 11:24 p.m. on Wednesday, according to Bethany Drysdale, a spokesperson for Washoe County."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back