Will Aaron Judge pass Roger Maris for the Yankees single season Home Run record?

Will Judge break Maris single season Home Rub record?

• Yes

• No

• I wonder if I threw a Pineapple could he knock it out of the park?

• Bruce go back to trolling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baseball is an era game that has records from its beginning. People talked about them. Who was better and taking into consideration the styles and how the ball was made throughout its history. With Football they may talk about a team who won in 1960 but the records of individuals must be put on the screen. Baseball changed its course during the steroid era. Records are not as important now.
They still are important, but baseball writers constantly mess up the tradition by FOOLISHLY including steroid hitters' performance records.

Just as I told my wife when I saw all the outfield seats going for so much, "I bet you he hits it in the bullpen". Of course he does, just out of the reach of two gloves on the lower deck. So Judge gets a perfect situation, at least for #61, he gets to keep the ball.

Bonds has NO MVPs. Steroid users don't have performance records.
LOL, the history books disagree with you.

You’ve gotta leave your personal feelings out of it brotha.. here is the all time season HR records straight from MLB.com

Attachments

• F0CAD71A-FA57-41E4-9D4F-AE469D4C80C9.png
    F0CAD71A-FA57-41E4-9D4F-AE469D4C80C9.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Just as I told my wife when I saw all the outfield seats going for so much, "I bet you he hits it in the bullpen". Of course he does, just out of the reach of two gloves on the lower deck. So Judge gets a perfect situation, at least for #61, he gets to keep the ball.
Congrats to Judge for tying the AL Home Run Record!

LOL, the history books disagree with you.

You’ve gotta leave your personal feelings out of it brotha.. here is the all time season HR records straight from MLB.com
As I said, " baseball writers constantly mess up the tradition by FOOLISHLY including steroid hitters' performance records."

Some people have to told twice.

So just because some punks at MLB.com (who werent even alive when Maris set his record) say something, you accept it ? :puhleeze: :rolleyes:

As I said, " baseball writers constantly mess up the tradition by FOOLISHLY including steroid hitters' performance records."

Some people have to told twice.

So just because some punks at MLB.com (who werent even alive when Maris set his record) say something, you accept it ? :puhleeze: :rolleyes:
You're throwing a temper tantrum that records exist... I'm simply stating them.

You're throwing a temper tantrum that records exist... I'm simply stating them.
No temper tantrum,,sorry to disappoint......yes records exist and I'm simply stating them, and they can't include steroid players' performance numbers.

If you choose to be as ridiculous as MLB.com, and some other baseball writers, youre free to do that. Judge tied the MLB record. > 61

No temper tantrum,,sorry to disappoint......yes records exist and I'm simply stating them, and they can't include steroid players' performance numbers.

If you choose to be as ridiculous as MLB.com, and some other baseball writers, youre free to do that. Judge tied the MLB record. > 61
It's the MLB record, as I'm citing MLB.com

You're free to create your own metrics, but don't expect the rest of use to follow your new skewed perspective. Anyone can have any opinion.

It's the MLB record, as I'm citing MLB.com

You're free to create your own metrics, but don't expect the rest of use to follow your new skewed perspective. Anyone can have any opinion.
MLB.com is a joke. Steroid performance numbers are the skewing.

I don't need to expect anybody to do anything.. I know dozens of baseball fans. None of them accept steroid players' numbers. Ho hum.

MLB.com is a joke. Steroid performance numbers are the skewing.

I don't need to expect anybody to do anything.. I know dozens of baseball fans. None of them accept steroid players' numbers. Ho hum.
LMAO.

You're free to your baseball cult all you want. The rest of us will go by the stats.

LMAO.

You're free to your baseball cult all you want. The rest of us will go by the stats.
What a bunch of punks at MLB.com say, are not "the" stats, except to people naive enough to follow them.

If you ever went to their office and met them, you'd probably laugh.

Last edited:
What a bunch of punks at MLB.com say, are not "the" stats, accept to people naive enough to follow them.

If you ever went to their office and met them, you'd probably laugh.
ur mad bro. Let it go. Bonds is the HR king, just accept it.

Forum List

Back