Will Aaron Judge pass Roger Maris for the Yankees single season Home Run record?

Will Judge break Maris single season Home Rub record?

• Yes

• No

• I wonder if I threw a Pineapple could he knock it out of the park?

• Bruce go back to trolling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Judge has now removed the “asterisk“they put on Roger Maris
Judge tied the Babe at 150 games

He is also leading in the Triple Crown

I think he will pass it with some margin

He deserves it and he deserves the zillion dollars the Yanks will have to pay him. The Yankees have been screwing him since he was a rookie.

Payback time
how were they screwing him?....he got a 9 million dollar raise from last year....in 2017 he made 544,000 this year 19 mil.....

I think he will pass it with some margin

He deserves it and he deserves the zillion dollars the Yanks will have to pay him. The Yankees have been screwing him since he was a rookie.

Payback time
They should avoid having to pay him so much that they cannot field a properly paid balance of the team. A little luxury tax is ok, though.

And then they should finally do something that the late George Steinbrenner would already have ordered, I’m guessing. Like they did for Jeter. Name him the Captain. He fucking deserves it.

They should avoid having to pay him so much that they cannot field a properly paid balance of the team. A little luxury tax is ok, though.

And then they should finally do something that the late George Steinbrenner would already have ordered, I’m guessing. Like they did for Jeter. Name him the Captain. He fucking deserves it.

They will offer him Team Captain in contract negotiations along with long term retire his number and a monument in monument park.

But the Yankees have never looked out for Judge in the contracts he has been given. Judge owes them nothing.

I am looking at $40 million a year range.

They will offer him Team Captain in contract negotiations along with long term retire his number and a monument in monument park.

But the Yankees have never looked out for Judge in the contracts he has been given. Judge owes them nothing.

RW the guy has had so far 3 dam good seasons.....500 thousand a year 5 years ago to 19 mil today....how has he been screwed?....he got a 9 million dollar increase from last year...i sure would like to be screwed like that...

how were they screwing him?....he got a 9 million dollar raise from last year....in 2017 he made 544,000 this year 19 mil.....

In 2017, the Yankees paid Judge $544,000 for hitting 52 Hrs and 114 RBIs
Numbers that would have gotten a veteran player $25 million a year.

Now the Yankees could have offered him a ten year contract at $15 million a year……instead, they held him to his Rookie contract

Judge owes the Yankees nothing
They have made it clear to him that Baseball is a business

Gun to my head I say this guy is juicing

I don't think so, though anything is possible.

Based on his size and the features on his face, I'd say if anything he might have some sort of gigantism. This alone would provide a higher rate of GH.

I only say this as I've seen guys at the gym years ago who were on GH and their facial features seemed to change, plus many years of reading muscle mags. Just a hypothesis, he could just really be a big guy who became an athlete.

To be his size and have such coordination to hit a ball as he does is quite rare. Andre the Giant had full blown gigantism and he was quite uncoordinated.

When I saw Jason Giambi play live for the Yankees, with good seats behind the plate, I saw the shape of his back when he was on the on deck circle and looked at my friend and said almost incredulously "that guy is on juice". Shredded, striated forearms with massive back development. He promptly hit a HR that AB. Years later he admitted to doing so. He was far from alone of course but it's much easier to determine in the flesh.

I don't see the hyper muscular development in Judge, just a very large structure. He may not even be a powerful lifter in the gym, just a large man with a high leveraged powerful bat.. TBH, when I look at Stanton and his massive legs and glutes, I would suggest HE would be more the probable user.

Now the Yankees could have offered him a ten year contract at $15 million a year……instead, they held him to his Rookie contract

What is the ceiling for his contract though? I was surprised he turned down $230M for 8 years.

With his historical year, and his age being 31, what might be get? It can't be $400M for 8 years, can it? $300M for 7? How much more will teams offer him when he was offered almost $30M a year?

This to me is almost as fascinating as his big year. More perplexing for sure.

maybe you should realize that are some dam good ball players today.....
You can’t blame me for being cynical when so many players got busted for juicing. And virtually all the modern day players that put up video game numbers have been found to be cheats. Again I don’t know if he’s cheating, but if I had to guess I would believe he is.

What is the ceiling for his contract though? I was surprised he turned down $230M for 8 years.

With his historical year, and his age being 31, what might be get? It can't be $400M for 8 years, can it? $300M for 7? How much more will teams offer him when he was offered almost $30M a year?

This to me is almost as fascinating as his big year. More perplexing for sure.
I think Judge is looking at a historic contract
He turned down the Yankee offer of $30 million a year before the season
Now we are looking at 60-70 Hrs, 130 plus RBIs and a possible Triple Crown

I think $40 million a year on a long term contract and maybe $50 million on a short term contract

If the Yanks won’t pay it, someone else will

I don't think so, though anything is possible.

Based on his size and the features on his face, I'd say if anything he might have some sort of gigantism. This alone would provide a higher rate of GH.

I only say this as I've seen guys at the gym years ago who were on GH and their facial features seemed to change, plus many years of reading muscle mags. Just a hypothesis, he could just really be a big guy who became an athlete.

To be his size and have such coordination to hit a ball as he does is quite rare. Andre the Giant had full blown gigantism and he was quite uncoordinated.

When I saw Jason Giambi play live for the Yankees, with good seats behind the plate, I saw the shape of his back when he was on the on deck circle and looked at my friend and said almost incredulously "that guy is on juice". Shredded, striated forearms with massive back development. He promptly hit a HR that AB. Years later he admitted to doing so. He was far from alone of course but it's much easier to determine in the flesh.

I don't see the hyper muscular development in Judge, just a very large structure. He may not even be a powerful lifter in the gym, just a large man with a high leveraged powerful bat.. TBH, when I look at Stanton and his massive legs and glutes, I would suggest HE would be more the probable user.
He doesn’t necessarily have to be using HGH. Brady Anderson was caught juicing and he didn’t even look super massive.

and the next 2 seasons he was pretty ordinary....its called paying your dues....4 years later he is making 19 million a year....pujol and trout had the same type of rise....

and the next 2 seasons he was pretty ordinary....its called paying your dues....4 years later he is making 19 million a year....pujol and trout had the same type of rise....

Yes, the Yankees made Judge pay his dues

Now, those dues are due
$$$$$$

He fucking deserves it. He gambled on himself and won. He is a very appropriate lifetime Yankee. But if they don’t come across and they force him to walk, shame on them.

Forum List

Back