Will A Trump Indictment Prove Systemic Racism Still Exists?

So in other words, you are full of shit........again....
Man, all that buck dancing and shuffling must be taxing on what little dignity you have...
Huh? I am not the one suggesting to know or not know anything about the DA being racist....you've brought that up. I don't know...I am simply giving my opinion, THAT YOU ASKED FOR, on what this Stalinist purge proves.

this is WHY trump is being indcited for not doing what these four president did.

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

"Trump wrote on Monday on his social-media site, Truth Social: "It is the District Attorney of Manhattan who is breaking the law by using the fake and fully discredited testimony - "Alvin Bragg should be held accountable for the crime of interference in a presidential election," Trump added. Earlier this month, Trump called Bragg, who is Black, a "racist in reverse." He said the lawyer—a Democrat, former federal prosecutor and deputy New York attorney general—is taking orders from Washington, D.C. to run a "witch hunt" against him. Trump called on his supporters to protest and "take our nation back," as he wrote on Truth Social on Saturday."

If and when Trump gets indicted; wouldn't it prove that this country is systemically racist; or at least systemically biased against conservative white men? Trump first called this country out for its systemic racism by pointing out that it was that judge's Mexican heritage that was causing him to rule the way Trump wanted him to in that Trump University case. It was so racist that fomer GOP VP nominee Paul Ryan describe it as the "textbook definition of racism"

"Ryan said he “absolutely disavowed” Trump’s remarks, adding he doesn’t even understand the line of thinking behind Trump’s rationale. Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment,” Ryan said"

- oh, he was talking about Trump, not the judge....no wonder right-wingers hate Paul Ryan, but I digress..

Fact remains, it isn't just that judge....it is other racist prosecutors who are attacking Trump for being white...like the daughter of a former black panther member, Fani Willis..She even admitted she is racist and hates whites..at least that from the reports I read on Stormfront Daily News...why isn't anyone else reporting this?? And then there is another racist black prosecutor named Tish James....she has also attacked Trump's businesses because they are white businesses...So yes, there is systemic racism and bias in our justice system, but it isn't against blacks...the blacks are the racists...it's beyond time that we start removing blacks from these positions of power and take out country back to a time when there were no racists; making decisions at the highest positions in the FBI and DOJ.
VP nominee?

Fake news!

Forum List

Back