Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

At least Trump can finish a sentence, doesn't need cue cards, and doesn't fall down or get lost or need direction everywhere he goes.
Trump is a rambling old fool. He can’t keep a coherent thought going for more than 10 seconds

Cmon man…

People who vote for Biden do so because they know they are really voting for a totalitarian, one party state, instead.

The nominal head of the state does not matter. The ability of the machinery controlling the state to implement power does.

People who vote for Biden do so because they know they are really voting for a totalitarian, one party state, instead.

The nominal head of the state does not matter. The ability of the machinery controlling the state to implement power does.
We voted for Democracy with our Biden votes and will do it again.

That’s insane QKrew nonsense

Trump is a rambling old fool. He can’t keep a coherent thought going for more than 10 seconds

I have to admit that while Biden is incoherent, Trump's habit of repeating stuff at least 2-3 times like I might have forgotten it circling around and around then going off on a tangent like he is stuck in a foggy thought loop drives me almost as crazy. But I elect potuses for their actions and I liked Trump's actions while Biden is a train wreck on a burning bridge.

Hilarious

Tell us again how you came to support an authoritarian regime here in America.
I do not support the regime that shut down small businesses, required people to inject experimental substances in their bodies, told people they could not worship at their churches and think they are the owners of all the country's children.

That would be you.

I do not support the regime that shut down small businesses, required people to inject experimental substances in their bodies, told people they could not worship at their churches and think they are the owners of all the country's children.

That would be you.
Yeah, good public health policy is hard for you authoritarian types.

Forum List

Back