WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

wikileaks: Fwd: HRC Final Schedule, Monwhatay, April 20th - WikiLeaks

*The information contained in this email is for your use only and is not to be shared, forwarded or duplicated in any manner. *

the podesta problem, right there. like a good robot all i did was search terms 9000 and saw this. tells me everything i need to know.
Look at those names on that list, on that server. You did great job Ozone. You did what MSM should be doing 24-7! They get paid!
what? they said they were looking for sekret cods all over the 4/pol/, which is a joke, and the r9k is under-represented, just by searching 9000 suddenly there's 420 where, get this, it's a sekret cod fwd that expressly forbids sekret cod fwds. go figure. go tell alex jones, he's on november 5th mode right now.

what? they said they were looking for sekret cods all over the 4/pol/, which is a joke, and the r9k is under-represented, just by searching 9000 suddenly there's 420 where, get this, it's a sekret cod fwd that expressly forbids sekret cod fwds. go figure. go tell alex jones, he's on november 5th mode right now.
Is there a coherent sentence in English somewhere in there?

Anyone else out there feel a teensy bit like Charlie Brown sitting in the pumpkin patch?

The bombshell is that if you go for lunch for pizza you are a pedo. Trump only eats tacos.
The Trumnp pervert advertised for underaged annal sex along with his enabler wife!!!

In reality Trump eats his underaged anal sex with a fork accompanied by half asses.

843.jpg

I think the whole trickle out of information by WikiLeaks back fired on them. They thought by trickling out info it would keep people's attention on the subject and build to something, instead people have just gotten tired of the steady stream of crap and have begun to just ignore it and move on... whether the stuff is true or not.
They knew that dumping hundreds of thousands of emails on the public would over whelm the media attention, so they went to a slow drip release instead.

Maybe you should run Wikileaks and tell Assange how to do it? :)

Obviously he needs someone to tell him what to do... because so far everything he has released has gotten blown over. Clinton is still ahead in most polls, and millions of ballots have already been cast and can't be changed. So dropping a bomb at the VERY last minute isn't going to change much.
Complete falsehood. She is ahead only in the minds of the mass lying media. Nowhere else. Nowhere.

If anything has been proven it's the media are lying scum and anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

Come on man, just because a bunch of fanatics, which is what a great deal of what Trump supporters are, show up rallies doesn't signal how many votes he is going to get. Hillary is going to crush the woman and minority votes. It isn't even going to be close.

"Just because a bunch of people show up at rallies doesn't signal how many votes he'll get"? too funny, that EXACTLY what it shows - here is a mental picture of your future presiden, Hillary climbing in bed every night with a rapist - SOOO UTTERLY GROSS!!!!

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

trumpeters are funny.

you'll believe anything. but keep doing putin's work for him. :thup:

Is there a coherent sentence in English somewhere in there?
perhaps. depends on that podesta email. if the robots find out they can use le frog memes as selectors xkeyscore style all over wikileaks, and it results in the miracle of top kek, otherwise it's nothing. but i wouldn't have posted it if i thought it was nothing. not my fault if you don't understand. it looks like a whole list of whereabouts for the day in the life of hillary, so even if it's not a big scandal, it's peculiar and interesting.

For everyone waiting.

Here's an update (If you missed it back in the thread)

Part 1 was already released. It was nothing but things that had already been covered. It provided links to articles/pastebins/emails etc etc. Anyone with a lot of time on their hands could put it together. My opinion, it was a dud.

Part 2 is supposed to be released later tonight or tomorrow. No clue whats in it, but if it is anything like Part 1 there's nothing to see.

I'm not sure how many 'dumps' they have planned for release.

If anything of substance is released I'll update thread AND OP. Otherwise 'll just post in here and say Part 2 was released and its another dud.

10 Totally Fake Stories Bannered By Drudge This Year
Matt Drudge continues to capture the attention of the polical media “because of his brand recognition and, in 2012, because he has a direct line to the Romney campaign.”

But Drudge has used this position to continually mislead the public and the media. Tuesday night’s “bombshell” was just one of many recent examples. Here are 10 completely fake banner stories by Drudge in 2012:

Horse shit, these are not fake stories, but literary techniques that emphasize a narrative, and all taken from actual facts.

Drudge does not write these articles himself, he simply links to them and lets the readers decide what is true, which just drives your libtards nuts, lol.

1. Obama proposed to “repeat” auto bailout for every industry in America
0*ZV4n-231pXsja5JQ.jpg

Obama just didn’t say that. He said he wanted to bring back manufacturing jobs to every industry. You can read the transcript.

That is Drudge's interpretation of the facts of the matter, and not a lie or a wrong story.

2. Obama “admits fabricating” his girlfriend in his memoir
0*PjQTYPRd8v2fcKo9.jpg

As the Atlantic reported: “Obama is clear at the start of the book that certain characters are composites, writing, ‘For the sake of compression, some of the characters that appear are composites of people I’ve known, and some events appear out of precise chronology.’”

So you admit that Drudge was right. But turning it into a false claim is something you are accusing Drudge of doing, too, right? That is hypocrisy which Drudge is not doing. Next

3. New evidence that Obama was “born in Kenya”
0*cIsWEQV_QXpprNz7.jpg

It was actually just an error in a pamphlet produced by his literary agent’s assistant.

So OBama is not responsible for what his publishers put out?

roflmao, no but Drudge is responsible if he uses it? roflmao

4. Obama is giving out free phones
0*17K9EmkRBJS7RKHf.jpg

The “Obama phone” is really a program started by Reagan and expanded by Bush that provides subsidized phone service to low-income Americans.

But Obama used it to fuel a get out the vote drive, dear, which was Drudges point, not who started the program, for crying out loud.

5. Condoleezza Rice at the top of Romney’s list for Vice President
0*l0nYNXHubYK2Z_PT.jpg

In response to the Drudge Report banner, which recieved wide-spread attention in the press, Rice said that “all of her previous statements denying interest in being Romney’s vice presidential pick ‘still stand.’” In a June interview with CBS, Rice said “there is no way I would do this… I don’t see myself in any way in elected office.”

People do a lot of speculating about who will be VP and Drudge reported on one such case. So he cant be accurate about anything else because of that?

Well, he go the blue dress right, didnt he? roflmao

6. Sherrif Joe Arpaio has uncovered evidence that Obama’s birth certificate is fake

When Obama's people put out a composite graphic of a birth certificate in answer to demands for his long form Birth Certificate, that was misleading and Arpaio got it right. The WH later put up a photo of the correct LFBC.

7. David Petreaus under consideration for Romney’s Vice President
0*WU-86iR6wGf6Ogv2.jpg

It’s unclear how President Obama would know the internal deliberations of the Romney campaign. Nevertheless, the White House “flatly denied” the report, stating “such an assertion has never been uttered by the president.” A Petraeus spokesman said “as he has stated clearly numerous times before, he will not seek elected office.”

YAWN

8. Biden proposed a “global tax”
0*kRfzzdVkKQIiSD0V.jpg

As the Hill noted at the time, Biden was referring to a tax “under which the American government would impose a domestic tax on American companies that were shipping jobs — or profits — overseas to avoid paying taxes.” The Obama administration regularly discusses the proposal.

So Drudge was right again.

Thank you for keeping things so plainly supportive of Drudges reputation!

He is one of the few bonafide journalists left.

9. Obama had time to meet with a pirate but not Netanyahu
0*VV4g-7nOg2y67mUl.jpg

In September, Drudge suggested that Obama found time to meet with a pirate but not Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The photo was actually taken in May 2009 for the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Just an illustration, not a claim that Obama met a pirate instead of Netneyahu, dummy.

10. Explosive new video of “race speech” will expose Obama

0*LOrkHn2tpSulthQt.jpg

The “new” video was a speech from 2007 that was widely reported at the time. The only new footage was of Obama criticizing the federal government’s response to Katrina.

So Drudge did accurately quote Obama, thanks!

In addition, Drudge regularly links to internet conspiracy websites, including those that promote the idea that 9/11 was an “inside job.”

https://thinkprogress.org/10-totall...d-by-drudge-this-year-572d72b59a59#.5ssqz0sex

Well, every once in while even a blind Alex Jones disinformant gets a nut. Why not use it?

See that is the problem with you Marxist ideologues; Truth can come from any number of sources, even the Devil on a cold night.

You have stumbled all over yourself and don't even realize it. Journalists don't interpret, they report. I suggest you reread what you wrote and see how you don't know the difference between an investigative reporter and a political internet hack.

For everyone waiting.

Here's an update (If you missed it back in the thread)

Part 1 was already released. It was nothing but things that had already been covered. It provided links to articles/pastebins/emails etc etc. Anyone with a lot of time on their hands could put it together. My opinion, it was a dud.

Part 2 is supposed to be released later tonight or tomorrow. No clue whats in it, but if it is anything like Part 1 there's nothing to see.

I'm not sure how many 'dumps' they have planned for release.

If anything of substance is released I'll update thread AND OP. Otherwise 'll just post in here and say Part 2 was released and its another dud.
How exciting.....that you've been suckered again.

I wonder what rightwing nut job website he got that from?
In the meantime: FALSE: Hillary Clinton to Be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges
Oh, noes! Snopes cant find a turd under their pillow but it proves that Hillary is INNOCENT?

IF the information is true Hillary MAY FACE indictment.

Can anyone make it any plainer than that to you morons?

"If" and "may" don't amount to much
because it means nothing.
No one gives a flying fuck about conjecture except you and others who refuse to do the hard work and actually read something besides right wing blogs

Don't get your hopes up. There can be no no bomb if there is no fallout and there will be no fallout as long as the information sources available to the American public remains the propaganda arm of the democrat party and low information democrats rely on Huffington and Media Matters.

Forum List

Back