Wikileaks Vindicated! US Intelligence Officially Verifies Government Child Sex Ring!

Wolfbitn

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new here, and breaking news that vindicates Mr Assange and Wikileaks! Everyone REALLY NEEDS to see this! U.S. intelligence reports verify high level government child sex ring in DNI report! Please SHARE!

Last edited:
YouTube video

Can you ask for any more proof than that?

Want to see one showing the moon landings were fake?

Hello... i find it incredible that our own intelligence agencies would throw the Dems, who heralded these emails as fake, under the bus... but they damn sure did yesterday in their official report to obama and President elect Trump

Pizza-gate was proof of only one thing, you people will believe anything. Pull your head out of Trump's ass, we need Americans to be thinking for themselves now more than ever.

Pizza-gate was proof of only one thing, you people will believe anything. Pull your head out of Trump's ass, we need Americans to be thinking for themselves now more than ever.

Sorry, that was a little muffled. See if Obama will open his mouth wider and try shouting up though his colon.

Welcome, Wolfbitn. How long has it been since your last medication Wolfbitn? Are you currently in an institution or under regular treatment?

If you were to watch the video you'd see the link directly to the Official DNI Report is in the description ... it is also shown in the video... Dayum click into it lol The link is right there taking you TO DNI.gov

and yes since this is MY video, and the link to the official DNI report given to obama AND Trump yesterday, i can assure you that clicking in the link located in the video description will take you DIRECTLY to the DNI document on the DNI.gov website... i see a few of you trolls here could use a lesson in actual research... of course i don't expect civility or intelligence or maturity form a troll... but for those of you who ARE serious, this is the real thing... real breaking news taken directly form the Director of National Intelligence... and once again... good meeting everyone... even the trolls lol

If you were to watch the video you'd see the link directly to the Official DNI Report is in the description ... it is also shown in the video... Dayum click into it lol The link is right there taking you TO DNI.gov
So, this video is one you made for your youtube channel? That means you are spamming and trolling us to get clicks to your video.
If that is the case, I take back the welcome I gave you and add a different response. F*ck off.

well no its not spam... I don't make money on this... my videos aren't monitored... i do this because i believe in what i do... id hope the same for everyone herei am a member of several Assange groups... so what if i make vids. I am also working on proof of life investigations, calling embassies, john kerry's office, and people need to know that DNI verifies pizza gate and etc... so really if you folk don't take Assange seriously and have no concern for his status, or the fact he is vindicated and atrocities are being carried out by members of our government on CHILDREN... I'm afraid i don't know what to tell you.

Hell yes its true... good lord you cant click into the DNI link? As in DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE? It takes you right to the document and you can do a word search for the word "forgery" and you'll see the document in the video, and the paragraph read form and highlighted is right there in the doc... don't make me call you assumptive morons lol... it'll be mainstream news before you get to it sheesh lol

How many USMB members get their news from Breitbart and Alex Jones or
Trump propaganda machine Sean Hannity?

Crazy trump w names.jpg

Hell yes its true... good lord you cant click into the DNI link? As in DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE? It takes you right to the document and you can do a word search for the word "forgery" and you'll see the document in the video, and the paragraph read form and highlighted is right there in the doc... don't make me call you assumptive morons lol... it'll be mainstream news before you get to it sheesh lol
I skipped your video and went straight to the ODNI site and I linked to the report. Again, nothing about any sex ring.

Videos are notorious for cherry picking statements to support whatever bizarre point they are making

Forum List

Back