Wikileaks tweets pdf version of "Fire & Fury" to hurt book sales!

Well you knew they were going to help out their boy. Assange does what Putin tells him to do.

Nice move, WikiLeaks, nice move.

dont click on it though, you might face a big fine

WikiLeaks Just Illegaly Posted PDF to Fire and Fury, Anyone Who Downloads Could Face Huge Fine
This is good stuff. The White House narrative is that "nobody cares about this stuff". #1 bestseller, and Trumpileaks is forced to pirate it to help the orange dildo. But nobody cares.....wink wink

Very funny that while dumb trump was attacking the First Amendment, he was also pushing book sales.

Nice! I hope Ecuador has copyright laws and they kick his dumb ass out of their embassy. That would be pretty funny...

And I'm pretty sure Twitter has rules against copyright infringement... so if they get their Twitter account frozen that would be nice too.

Well you knew they were going to help out their boy. Assange does what Putin tells him to do.

Pretty much - Wikileaks has always been in Russia's pocket and selectively pro Trump in all it's leaks. Interesting no?

Pretty much - Wikileaks has always been in Russia's pocket and selectively pro Trump in all it's leaks. Interesting no?

Was Wikileaks in the backpocket of the ROOSKIES when the revelations of the Downing Street memos were revealed when Bushpuppet was CEO of USA.INC?

My oh my how leftards trumpeted the revelations of Wikileaks when it served their political agenda.............now? Not so much...the only "truth" that they are interested in is "truth" that serves their commie agenda....imagine that???

Was Wikileaks in the backpocket of the ROOSKIES when the revelations of the Downing Street memos were revealed when Bushpuppet was CEO of USA.INC?

My oh my how leftards trumpeted the revelations of Wikileaks when it served their political agenda.............now? Not so much...the only "truth" that they are interested in is "truth" that serves their commie agenda....imagine that???
Uh ... Dale.... the Downing Street memo was not revealed by Wikileaks.

Do tell?????

Bush-Blair Memo - WikiLeaks

Let's make it brief and to the point: has Wikileaks ever released anything damaging to Russia?

P.S. - I have never trumpeted wikileaks anything - I don't like them.

Let's make it brief and to the point: has Wikileaks ever released anything damaging to Russia?

Has the Gaurdian ever released anything damaging to russia?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Has the Gaudian ever released anything damaging to russia?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Can't answer it eh? Thought so :lol:

Before I go off on a long explanation as to why Wikileaks, Russia and never the twain shall meet? I have to ask you this question......do you believe that the Bolshevik revolution happened sans any outside interference?

Before I go off on a long explanation as to why Wikileaks, Russia and never the twain shall meet? I have to ask you this question......do you believe that the Bolshevik revolution happened sans any outside interference?

...has Wikileaks ever released anything damaging to Russia?

...has Wikileaks ever released anything damaging to Russia?

Can you answer my question?

Forum List

Back