Wikileaks Bombshell Leaked To True Pundit: Hillary Clinton Knew of Weapons Supplied from

To think you get to choose between Hillarity and Hair Drumpf! Truly the greatest country in the world...

I'm choosing Gary Johnson

Sorry bro, then you're electing Hillary.

Sorry! While I am a conservative Republican, if Hillary wins it is because Trump let her. He is constantly shooting himself in the proverbial foot, and allowing the Democrats to make this election about him, instead of Hillary.

Here is a clue for you---------------> Trump can NOT win with only Republicans voting for him. Democrats can because there are more of them, and Trump doesn't even have all the Repubs on board, let alone the independents.

Right now, Trump is his own, worst, enemy. Every day we aren't talking about the economy, Obamacare, or the Supreme Court, is another day Hillary gets off the hook. All that man has to do is be a parrot, and along with those points, add in Benghazi, the Russian reset, Hillary's record in the senate, and repeat her own words that this will be a 3rd term of Obama.

Does Trump really want to win, or was his job just to clear the Republican field for Hillary? He has a country full of people who despise that woman; but no, oh no..........he wants to continue to talk about Cruz, about gold star families, running against people who aren't even in the race, and alienating people who hate "her thighness." He has millions of people supporting him, and if he keeps this crap up, he is going to give it away. If some Trump people can NOT see he is screwing the pooch by not staying on message, then they are blind in one eye, and can not see out the other!

To think you get to choose between Hillarity and Hair Drumpf! Truly the greatest country in the world...

Hitlery appreciates your support....

You're the assclown who nominated a candidate that can't beat her. Not me.
He should win in an epic landslide...depending on democrat voter fraud....

But none the less, hiltery wouldn't be where she is without you.....

If Trump were to win because the email scandal finally took, I would celebrate by driving around and cheerfully flip off every little scrawny liberal who I come across who just realized their last chance at domination of this country go down the drain with their hopes of a third term for the worst President since the country's founding.

And if we lose, I'll still go around and flip 'em off, anyway.

You're a fool if you think any of the other candidates had a chance of beating her. The fact that he may not win is not a rational basis for not voting for him. It couldn't be more irrational.

No, I live in the real world and yes, they absolutely could have beaten her. You picked a man whose entire campaign is based on division and hate, just like the liberals usually do. You're no better than they are and when Trump loses in a landslide not seen since Bush v Dukakis you'll blame everybody but yourselves.

The entire Republican platform is based on division and hate, according to Democrats. You claim to be a Republican, but everything you post has the color of a Democrat. If you're actually a Republican, you're a Jeb Bush style Republican. We don't need your kind in the party.

Sorry! While I am a conservative Republican, if Hillary wins it is because Trump let her. He is constantly shooting himself in the proverbial foot, and allowing the Democrats to make this election about him, instead of Hillary.

Here is a clue for you---------------> Trump can NOT win with only Republicans voting for him. Democrats can because there are more of them, and Trump doesn't even have all the Repubs on board, let alone the independents.

Right now, Trump is his own, worst, enemy. Every day we aren't talking about the economy, Obamacare, or the Supreme Court, is another day Hillary gets off the hook. All that man has to do is be a parrot, and along with those points, add in Benghazi, the Russian reset, Hillary's record in the senate, and repeat her own words that this will be a 3rd term of Obama.

Does Trump really want to win, or was his job just to clear the Republican field for Hillary? He has a country full of people who despise that woman; but no, oh no..........he wants to continue to talk about Cruz, about gold star families, running against people who aren't even in the race, and alienating people who hate "her thighness." He has millions of people supporting him, and if he keeps this crap up, he is going to give it away. If some Trump people can NOT see he is screwing the pooch by not staying on message, then they are blind in one eye, and can not see out the other!

Trump doesn't have all the Republicans voting for him. I doubt he is going to get as many people outside the parties as he expects

You claim to be a Republican

:laugh: I do? When did I make that claim? Go ahead and quote me on that, dipshit.

If you're actually a Republican, you're a Jeb Bush style Republican. We don't need your kind in the party.

I wouldn't have voted for Jeb Bush either and I have no desire to be a part of your party so I'm glad you don't want me. Your party is all about fear and paranoia anymore. There is no room in your party for critical thinkers like myself

Last edited:
You claim to be a Republican

:laugh: I do? When did I make that claim? Go ahead quote me on that dipshit.

If you're actually a Republican, you're a Jeb Bush style Republican. We don't need your kind in the party.

I wouldn't have voted for Jeb Bush either and I have no desire to be a part of your party so I'm glad you don't want me. Your party is all about fear and paranoia anymore. There is no room in your party for critical thinkers like myself
You don't think anymore critically than any of the leftwing trolls in here.

The Republicans elected Hillary Clinton when they nominated Trump. Republican primary voters are Hillary Clinton's best friend
You're obviously doing everything in your power to help Hillary get elected. All you ever do is bash Trump.

think about it this way. Trump was never groomed for the job. Never had to run for office. Wasn't groomed by the Republican party. He has the MSM just waiting for the slightest misstatement which they will make into a huge political blunder. So mistakes are or should be expected to be made. The question is if they are significant.

On the other hand we have crooked Hillary. She has been groomed for the job for 30 years by both the establishment, who protects her, and the corporate interests, who fund her. Couple that with a very gentile press acting in her behalf who all but a few ignore her outright lies.

If the liberal media was honest and didn't think their 1st Amendment duty was to circle the wagons around the democrat party, Hillary and Barry Sotoro would have been perp walked into federal prison a long time ago.

Forum List

Back