Wikileaks about to release the KRAKEN!-

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 2h2 hours ago
Don't file that lawsuit quite yet, @realDonaldTrump, more video coming that HRC was personally involved in directing what happens at rallies

0 replies4,206 retweets5,197 likes

Oooooo :udaman: O'Keefe!! This day keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear the the Kraken......................................:eek:
Fox News Notes James O'Keefe's Criminal Past After His Newest Video Is Released

ACORN filmmaker James O’Keefe sentenced in Sen. Mary Landrieu break-in

James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns

Republicans and their fascination with scam artists who lie to them and trick them.

Republicans and their fascination with scam artists who lie to them and trick them.

and this year, you're voting to put one in the WH
I'm not voting for Trump.

I'm voting for someone who has beat the GOP at every turn for the last 30 years. Someone who has helped millions of American children, women and families. Someone whose foundation has helped hundreds of millions all over the world.

Republicans can't admit that because the GOP nominee, scams American workers, indulges in bribery, fraud and racketeering. Maybe they identify with him because they are like him.

If Hillary Clinton were a Republican she would be in jail by now, you and every left wing hack in the country know it. And she has helped no one but herself,

WikiLeaksVerified account‏@wikileaks
Leak early, leak often: If WikiLeaks had obtained Clinton emails earlier, US voters could have chosen Sanders v Trump. So do it. Do it now.

Get ready.. incoming HELLFIRE MISSILES AIMED AT HELLARY, PODESTA, AND DONNA BRAZILE. lol

I love ya gunslinger, but I think we have learned that anything wiki leaks has is way too complicated to make any difference at this point. Those who have not made up their mind aren't going to pay enough attention to understand any of it. Besides, the only news source which will cover it is Fox, and they'll be just preaching to the choir.
I am afraid you are right (but you still could distribute pissgums to all the leftists you can find...They take anything what's free)
Really, people just need to go and vote beside busting up fraud promoting criminal rings.

julian-assange-keep-fighting.jpeg

You're cheering on and support hacking of private email. Which is a crime.

It's YOU who is the enemy of the state.

You're cheering on communist putin this whole time so it's YOU who is an enemy of our nation.

Why don't you just move to Russia since you love putin and his government so much?
It is not so nice to release private conversations either, is it?
Nobody is cheering Putin. Being objective is not cheering, is it?
Why don't you move to China? Your ideology matches theirs while ours does not.
I'm not a communist. I believe in democracy. Innocent until proven guilty. Republicans want to put Hillary in jail when she hasn't been found of any wrongdoing. Like a banana Republic. Republicans know that if she were found guilty, they would be bound to go after Bush, Rice and Powell.
Why do you people assume automatically that everybody is republican who is opposing leftists? It is an ever mysterious enigma.
I know lot of folks who are democrats in name only. They are democrats because the area they live in is run by the democrat machine. To not be a democrat means not finding work. So they are democrats out of necessity yet hate the party.

Forum List

Back