WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

three farts in a row from you dawgshit.
:poop:
how many more you going to let out?:D:lol:

Must be embarrising to be you the way you are so predictable.:D I know I would be embarrased if people could predict me so easy like they can with you.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
like clockwork,I called it that Dawgshit troll would come on here within seconds of people posting not accepting the official explanation and crap all over the floor again..Dawgshit is so predicatable its hysterical.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
10 posts of blathering bullshit by handjob!

the only "people" posting "not accepting the official explanation"- handjob.......is nobody

Last edited:
I knew the wacko conspiracy nuts would surface. Give them a chance and hold on to yer hat. Dead is still dead, and if for one minute you think otherwise then good luck with that maybe you could write a screen play and Mikey could make another movie:)

Uh, it's a Conspiracy Theory forum dipshit. You don't like it, piss off and go to another forum. It's a big site. Enjoy. :)

that depends on your Pov...seems like if he was you'd still not believe it..
to me it's one less asshole in the world...

If you want to believe a government that constantly lies to us that they dumped a guy in the ocean on faith then OK.

Personally I won't believe it until I see incontrovertible proof.

thats how dawgshit troll is,Defends the governments version of events no matter how absurd and ludicrous their version is.:cuckoo:

:thup: Gotta admit, that does sum up the Government Goose Stepper-Bots perfectly. They have to be paid trolls. There's no other logical explanation for it.

If you want to believe a government that constantly lies to us that they dumped a guy in the ocean on faith then OK.

thats how dawgshit troll is,Defends the governments version of events no matter how absurd and ludicrous their version is.:cuckoo:

:thup: Gotta admit, that does sum up the Government Goose Stepper-Bots perfectly. They have to be paid trolls. There's no other logical explanation for it.

Like I have said a million times before,no way would they come back here constanty everyday for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday for FREE.to suffer humiliation after humiliation constantly everday like they do,they would never do that for FREE.they are obviously well paid for the ass beatings they get.oh and have you heard the news,according to agent candycunt,you are my sockpuppet.amazing the news you learn about yourself isnt it?:lol:

Like I have said a million times before,no way would they come back here constanty everyday for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday for FREE.to suffer humiliation after humiliation constantly everday like they do,they would never do that for FREE.they are obviously well paid for the ass beatings they get.oh and have you heard the news,according to agent candycunt,you are my sockpuppet.amazing the news you learn about yourself isnt it?:lol:

Nothing surprises me with Government Goose Stepper-Bots. They crack me up. :)

whats REALLY hysterical about agent candycunts thread is he says this.

When you can't even be honest about who you are...you have no integrity at all.

oh the irony.:lol::lol::lol: what hypocrisy since his sock puppet is Obamerica.:lol::D

He just hates it that he has been exposed that obamerican is his sock puppet that he uses to post under as well so he felt the need to make that thread after being exposed cause it made him feel better about himself.:lol::lol::D To his own logic,HE has no integrity.:lol:

that troll sure is amusing.:D

Last edited:

oh the irony.:lol::lol::lol: what hypocrisy since his sock puppet is Obamerica.:lol::D

He just hates it that he has been exposed that obamerican is his sock puppet that he uses to post under as well so he felt the need to make that thread after being exposed cause it made him feel better about himself.:lol::lol::D To his own logic,HE has no integrity.:lol:

still blathering and not leaving...

What would you know about logic, Gage-dupe?

Shit eater strikes again. You're so predictable.

Forum List

Back