WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

Guess what Government Goose Stepper-Bots? Wikileaks tells the truth. Your Government does not. And I know that's incredibly disturbing and conflicts with your distorted world-views, but it is reality. Anger should be directed at the right source...Your own Government.

Guess what Government Goose Stepper-Bots? Wikileaks tells the truth. Your Government does not. And I know that's incredibly disturbing and conflicts with your distorted world-views, but it is reality. Anger should be directed at the right source...Your own Government.
the old saying goes :it takes one to know one ,so paulie that makes you a
bf6f7db5.jpg

bf6f7db5.jpg

Wikileaks has repeatedly told you the truth. Your Government has repeatedly lied to you. Yet you hate & condemn Wikileaks while praising your Government. And that makes sense to you somehow. I just don't get it. I guess i never will.

bf6f7db5.jpg

Wikileaks has repeatedly told you the truth. Your Government has repeatedly lied to you. Yet you hate & condemn Wikileaks while praising your Government. And that makes sense to you somehow. I just don't get it. I guess i never will.
it's your government too...
you can see how taking your word on anything is wrong as you are a known lair...(freedom of speech)

bf6f7db5.jpg

it's your government too...
you can see how taking your word on anything is wrong as you are a known lair...(freedom of speech)

Nah, your Government is the known liar. Yet you continue to worship it. And don't take my word for anything. I'm not concerned with that. But Wikileaks has repeatedly only told you the truth. You really should think about that a bit.

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

/]DRUDGE REPORT 2012®[/url]

What would the purpose of keeping his body serve? Are they going to turn him into a speed bump on a military base or something?

Last edited:
Probably he was given an autopsy to see exactly how sick he was.

I just hope that this catches on throughout islam.

Where's the"proof " that he was?
that depends on your Pov...seems like if he was you'd still not believe it..
to me it's one less asshole in the world...

If you want to believe a government that constantly lies to us that they dumped a guy in the ocean on faith then OK.

Personally I won't believe it until I see incontrovertible proof.
No you won't. If they show a video you'll say it's a fake. If they have testimony from someone that was there you'll call them a liar. What do you call incontrovertible proof?

that depends on your Pov...seems like if he was you'd still not believe it..
to me it's one less asshole in the world...

If you want to believe a government that constantly lies to us that they dumped a guy in the ocean on faith then OK.

No you won't. If they show a video you'll say it's a fake. If they have testimony from someone that was there you'll call them a liar. What do you call incontrovertible proof?

If 3 or 4 independent (meaning not connected to government ) sources provide separate accounts and proof then maybe I'll believe it.

If the government is my sole source, then there is no fucking way I'll believe it.

If 3 or 4 independent (meaning not connected to government ) sources provide separate accounts and proof then maybe I'll believe it.

If the government is my sole source, then there is no fucking way I'll believe it.

Yup.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thanks for proving my point. Since the operation was carried out by the government you'll never believe it since the government was the only ones there. How many times in history has government done something where there were "3 or 4 independent sources" available to verify? Give me a break.

man i though bill mars was bad... here's the next next default spokesman for the left..

Adam Eugene Cox, 33, of Knoxville, was arrested Jan. 27 in connection with graphic online threats that came to light last October.

Cox’s threats included: “I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won’t f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.”

Authorities say Cox’s postings indicate – and his own mother confirms – that Cox is a “fanatical supporter” of Obama, and Arpaio’s ongoing investigation into the legitimacy of the president’s purported birth certificate may have been the reason behind the threat to kill the sheriff.

maybe he's seen the original..

i think we are going to see more "fanatical obots" in the street this summer, many paid by the former vermonters ben and jerry...

it is very clear that obama is pushing for a violent ends justifies the mean explosion of civil war soon.. last summer's occupy was dress rehearsal...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreil...-will-there-be-violence-presidential-campaign

it should be noted that ben and jerry sold out vermont, vermonters, and stupidly their own company... slipped right through their fingers.... stoned...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back