Wife of Trump Ethics Lawyer Arrested for Backseat Sex with Inmate

0907-teresa-jo-burchfield-mug-shot-3.jpg

Teresa Jo Burchfield, whose husband is an ethics attorney for President Trump's business, allegedly got caught banging a Virginia jail inmate.

53-year-old Burchfield was arrested Tuesday in a parking lot next to Fauquier County Jail. Deputies say she was in the backseat of a car having sex with a 23-year-old inmate. The inmate was a trustee, meaning he was allowed to do work outside the jail. Cops say he had cigarettes, clothing and "workout" supplements which he allegedly got from Burchfield.

More: Trump Trust Attorney's Wife Busted Having Sex with a Jail Inmate

Yeah, I'd hit it. She looks good for 53. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

Yes, she does look good and doing exactly what most Americans would love to do: fuck over a lawyer. LOL

030909e.jpg

This woman didn't fuck over a lawyer. She's gone and fucked up her whole life and her family's life. She'll go to jail for certain. I feel sorry for her daughter, her husband and the rest of the family.

I mean look at all of this; who cares what some wife of some attorney does.
Look at what the former president and his wife have done and gotten away with.
Wealthy out of touch unprosecutable untouchable media protected scum. Thank God the people saw it.

Infamous Bill Clinton Scandals

Teresa Jo Burchfield, whose husband is an ethics attorney for President Trump's business, allegedly got caught banging a Virginia jail inmate.

53-year-old Burchfield was arrested Tuesday in a parking lot next to Fauquier County Jail. Deputies say she was in the backseat of a car having sex with a 23-year-old inmate. The inmate was a trustee, meaning he was allowed to do work outside the jail. Cops say he had cigarettes, clothing and "workout" supplements which he allegedly got from Burchfield.

Yeah, I'd hit it. She looks good for 53. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

Yes, she does look good and doing exactly what most Americans would love to do: fuck over a lawyer. LOL

030909e.jpg

This woman didn't fuck over a lawyer. She's gone and fucked up her whole life and her family's life. She'll go to jail for certain. I feel sorry for her daughter, her husband and the rest of the family.
Disagreed on fucking over a lawyer, but agreed she screwed herself in the process. Obviously either she has problems, her marriage has problems or both.

OTOH, I doubt she'll go to jail for two reasons: 1) Fucking lawyers <--see what I did there? LOL and 2) the 23-year old was outside the fence in her car. Not exactly what the law was meant to prevent.

030909e.jpg

Disagreed on fucking over a lawyer, but agreed she screwed herself in the process. Obviously either she has problems, her marriage has problems or both.

OTOH, I doubt she'll go to jail for two reasons: 1) Fucking lawyers <--see what I did there? LOL and 2) the 23-year old was outside the fence in her car. Not exactly what the law was meant to prevent.

Here's what she's charged with. I can't believe she'd risk everything. Her resume is to die for. Unreal. This is one of those times where I desperately want drugs or booze involved and that no one that was sane and or sober would wreck their life this way.

:lol:

Just shaking my head here.

"Teresa, who goes by Terri Burchfield, of McLean, Virginia, was charged with willfully delivering unauthorized articles to a confined prisoner, a class 1 misdemeanor, and released on $5,000 secured bond, the sheriff’s office said. She faces up to 12 months in jail and a fine of up to $2,500 if found guilty, according to state law."

Teresa Burchfield: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

030909e.jpg

Here's what she's charged with. I can't believe she'd risk everything. Her resume is to die for. Unreal. This is one of those times where I desperately want drugs or booze involved and that no one that was sane and or sober would wreck their life this way.

:lol:

Just shaking my head here.

"Teresa, who goes by Terri Burchfield, of McLean, Virginia, was charged with willfully delivering unauthorized articles to a confined prisoner, a class 1 misdemeanor, and released on $5,000 secured bond, the sheriff’s office said. She faces up to 12 months in jail and a fine of up to $2,500 if found guilty, according to state law."

Teresa Burchfield: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
It is what it is, but, again, "fucking lawyers". First offense, wasn't inside the jail itself, no coercion. Most likely pay the fine and move on to Divorce Court.

Yeah, I'd hit it. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

So how many degrees from Kevin Bacon is she?
The usual, 6...

Yeah, I'd hit it. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

So how many degrees from Kevin Bacon is she?
The usual, 6...
Fucking lawyers and celebrities? I'm guessing no more than three. Maybe two.

TERESA BURCHFIELD | EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Teresa J. Burchfield serves as Operations Manager, overseeing all operations and administrative personnel and functions. Teresa joined Duff & Phelps, predecessor to Boyd Watterson Asset Management, in 1987 after beginning her career within the Securities and Safekeeping Department at National City Bank in Cleveland. Teresa holds an MBA from Baldwin Wallace College and a BS from the University of Dayton. Teresa has 34 years of industry experience.

Susan+Sue+Simi

Shame, shame, shame...
I think those are either two different women or the media screwed up both their ages and states where they live and work.

Teresa Burchfield: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Hetero sex offends douchebag, butthurt Crooked Hillary morons. What a surprise! Crooked Hillary idiots sooth the pain with Prep H as directed by your primary care provider!

She's 53 and he's 23? I bet he works out all the time. She must have had a body slamming good time.

At least they weren't interrupted. She didn't have to say:

Hey, go away and come back in about 20 minutes.

Don't worry, I already have cuffs.

He hurt me, soooooo good.

He said what???? How could I rape him????

It's not my fault. I didn't do anything. I just laid there.

Strangers have the best candy.

He told me he would help me find my keys.

He said he lost his clothes. It just didn't seem right for him to be the ONLY one naked.

What do you mean what is it? It's a camera. My husband likes to watch.

TERESA BURCHFIELD | EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Teresa J. Burchfield serves as Operations Manager, overseeing all operations and administrative personnel and functions. Teresa joined Duff & Phelps, predecessor to Boyd Watterson Asset Management, in 1987 after beginning her career within the Securities and Safekeeping Department at National City Bank in Cleveland. Teresa holds an MBA from Baldwin Wallace College and a BS from the University of Dayton. Teresa has 34 years of industry experience.

Susan+Sue+Simi

Shame, shame, shame...
I think those are either two different women or the media screwed up both their ages and states where they live and work.

Teresa Burchfield: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

You may be right. I deleted my post.

Forum List

Back