Wife of Pennsylvania's Lt. Governor, a formerly undocumented immigrant from Brazil, called racist slur at grocery store

After the broad is identified as a Democrat Party operative on the Soros/Fetterman payroll, what will libs say then? They will forget the situation ever happened.

she's not bad...i wouldn't fuck her though
Damn decent of ya, Basque, especially since she is married. Guess that proves you are not a committed trump supporter. A lot of them don't take that sort of thing into account, like Donnie himself, for example, so they generally do not mind or care.

I don't know about his old lady, but Lt. Gov. Fetterman is a phony. He dresses as if he is some kind of steel worker, but the reality of the situation is that he's a Harvard man. Even though most real steelworkers would dress better than he does if they had a responsible professional job as he has. Since he was inaugurated as Lt Gov. , all he's talked about is legal grass.

Deepest sympathies to the lady.

In our country, people of ALL ethnicities are out of control.

This year we have seen protesters and looters of different ethnicities. Some of the worst BLM individuals are, in fact, Euro Americans.

That female who insulted the politician's wife doesn't know her place. Of course, many other people in 2020 America do not, either.

No matter what one may think about any ethnicity or religion or sexuality, it is simply not one's place to verbally or (especially) physically assault anyone else.

Why is this news when the Burning, Looting and Murder of BLM is ignored by the media?

hatred is wrong!

Love it when demoncraps shit all over the people who actually followed the law and came to the United States legally. Just proves again, that demoncraps are for criminals, are you for criminals Basq?

Why is this news when the Burning, Looting and Murder of BLM is ignored by the media?
It wasn't breaking news on any station or network I watch. If I had not seen the story here on the internet, I would never have known. Did somebody interrupt Bass Masters to alert you?

there's literally a video of the incident, folks!

Just part of the incident, the whole context of what happened isn't known at all. The lady who cussed out Mrs. Fetterman looks like she was really pissed over something she had done. And that lady didn't look like a Republican at all to me.

Forum List

Back