Why????

Ain't never gonna happen,, Kerry on!

Probably not in the next 2 years. Still too many obstructionist Republicans. But if y'all keep freaking out about his birth certificate and deciding to go off on anti-minority and anti-women tirades...yeah, you are gonna get your ass kicked in 2 years.

This is gonna be fun.

you don't impress me with your fake cries of "racism" and "sexism" I've already replayed the tape of the "high tech lynching" of Judge Thomas suffered at the hands of democwats. and I'm not the only one in America reviewing that history either.. you sell us short.

so saying that Sotomayor better not go before the committee when she is menstruating isn't sexism?

Probably not in the next 2 years. Still too many obstructionist Republicans. But if y'all keep freaking out about his birth certificate and deciding to go off on anti-minority and anti-women tirades...yeah, you are gonna get your ass kicked in 2 years.

This is gonna be fun.

you don't impress me with your fake cries of "racism" and "sexism" I've already replayed the tape of the "high tech lynching" of Judge Thomas suffered at the hands of democwats. and I'm not the only one in America reviewing that history either.. you sell us short.

You've still failed to explain the comparison to someone being grilled by congress, to a dead black woman hanging from a tree. Care to try that again?

I already did,, the dead black woman hanging in the tree was hung by democrats,, they ruled the south during segregation and jim crow.. did you do the research I assigned to you? welldidyahuh?

You've still failed to explain the comparison to someone being grilled by congress, to a dead black woman hanging from a tree. Care to try that again?

I already did,, the dead black woman hanging in the tree was hung by democrats,, they ruled the south during segregation and jim crow.. did you do the research I assigned to you? welldidyahuh?

That doesn't explain the comparison. Thats merely a kneejerk reaction on your part to blame anything and everything on Democrats.

This is gonna be fun.

so saying that Sotomayor better not go before the committee when she is menstruating isn't sexism?

show me where I said that please!

That doesn't explain the comparison. Thats merely a kneejerk reaction on your part to blame anything and everything on Democrats.

course a kool aid drinker not a thinker would say that! It's very predictable..

show me where I said that please!

You think maybe the term "y'all" as in "you all" maybe applies to more than just you? :lol:

Of course its predictable that I will point out the fact that you haven't justified the comparison when you, in fact, have not justified the comparison. That its predictable doesn't make it wrong.

Of course its predictable that I will point out the fact that you haven't justified the comparison when you, in fact, have not justified the comparison. That its predictable doesn't make it wrong.

you want me to justify one incidence of racism over another? impossible.. I don't think any racism is justifiable..

you want me to justify one incidence of racism over another? impossible.. I don't think any racism is justifiable..

I asked you to justify the comparison, not the racism itself. And theres no evidence that Thomas was treated in a racist way during his confirmation hearings.

I asked you to justify the comparison, not the racism itself. And theres no evidence that Thomas was treated in a racist way during his confirmation hearings.

he felt he was being lynched....

Yeah, and he was wrong. WT, and you for that matter, would never use the standard of "well he thought he experienced racism, therefore he did" if this was a poor black who, say, wasn't allowed to vote because he couldn't get the necessary items together and felt discriminated against. Then it would be talk about a victim mentality, blah blah blah.

Yeah, and he was wrong. WT, and you for that matter, would never use the standard of "well he thought he experienced racism, therefore he did" if this was a poor black who, say, wasn't allowed to vote because he couldn't get the necessary items together and felt discriminated against. Then it would be talk about a victim mentality, blah blah blah.

It's not for you to say he was wrong.. He felt he was being lynched.. it's not for you to pick and choose which form of racism is permissible either.. either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious,, which I don't think you are,, you are a kool aid drinker not a thinker.

I didn't make the comparison,, why should I justify it? I don't compare methods of racism.. Why do you?

It's not for you to say he was wrong.. He felt he was being lynched..

So racism and lynching are defined by what the person is feeling?

it's not for you to pick and choose which form of racism is permissible either.. either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious,, which I don't think you are,, you are a kool aid drinker not a thinker.

Yes, it is, actually. Don't blame me because you are incapable of nuanced reasoning.

how do you know what we would do? you are the one justifying the racism against a wealthy educated black man,, how does that hurt him less than it would hurt a poor black boy? quit being so damn insensitive and ignorant.

I didn't make the comparison,, why should I justify it? I don't compare methods of racism.. Why do you?

You said it was a lynching. A lynching is what I posted a picture of. So please tell me how that compares to what Justice Thomas went through.

You get it now, moron?

how do you know what we would do?

Because you are incredibly transparent and predictable.

you are the one justifying the racism against a wealthy educated black man,, how does that hurt him less than it would hurt a poor black boy? quit being so damn insensitive and ignorant.

Really? Where exactly did I justify racism against Thomas?

It's not for you to say he was wrong.. He felt he was being lynched..

So racism and lynching are defined by what the person is feeling? What would you base it on? doyathink?

it's not for you to pick and choose which form of racism is permissible either.. either you are for racism or you are against it.. You cannot excuse one side and the accuse the other,, not if yu are serious,, which I don't think you are,, you are a kool aid drinker not a thinker.

Yes, it is, actually. Don't blame me because you are incapable of nuanced reasoning.
Very arrogant for you to think you can set the rules of racism.. I've heard it all now..

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back