Why?

Thankfully I still be able to watch you cry. :thup:

it's always amusing to see someone announce they've put you on ignore like it's some kind of tremendous loss. :lmao:

especially when they respond to your post :)

good shit

Hey dumbass. I said I would give one chance to those I have on ignore. You just used yours. Funny how only those on ignore show up. Maybe it has to do with being a group of trolls.

Thanks for the input..choke on your lunch shithead. I didn't expect anything of intelligence from you...and you delivered right on cue.

:lol::lol:

Successful GOP plan of disloyal opposition and obstruction in Congress has muted the successes of the Obama administration.

Thus, the pain of recession and financial collapse.........coupled with the 30 year war on the middle class......means that many voters are unhappy enough with the status quo to consider a change in leadership.

Simple.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:waaaaaaMBAance.................

With unemployment over 8%, shouldn't Romney be up by about 20?

True... but again I'm not asking about Romney. I'm taking the perspective that everything that was said about Romney is true. So why can't anyone here articulate why they think Obama isn't running away with it.

Or is it that maybe Romney isn't as weak a candidate as those on the Left and in the Media lead us to beleive...gaffs and all?

Successful GOP plan of disloyal opposition and obstruction in Congress has muted the successes of the Obama administration.

Thus, the pain of recession and financial collapse.........coupled with the 30 year war on the middle class......means that many voters are unhappy enough with the status quo to consider a change in leadership.

Simple.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:waaaaaaMBAance.................

I didn't have to take him off ignore. I can see his comment in your reply. A blame Boooooooosher! :lol: LoneLaugher has the intelligence of a shrub. He forgets the first few months and the 2 first years. Obama was going to reach across the aisle. Short arms I guess.

Next....

Last edited:
Because a very. very large swathes of Americans are so bigoted and blinded that they would post for a dead rabbit if it had a Rep after its name.

The same is also true for many Dems.

It is tragic for Americans, but in an age where even someone like Sarah Palin can be a credible candidate it shows that people vote not for the best candidate, but for the party they always vote for.

It is tragic for Americans that the President is sucking up to serial woman abuser Dave Letterman who made and keeps on making vile and disgusting remarks about children of a lady, who is abused by the Left for her attractiveness and for her honesty and for the fact that she chooses not to waste her time reading Obama-worshipping rags masquarading as news papers.

It is tragic for Americans that people like Saigon are allowed to vote.

Thankfully I still be able to watch you cry. :thup:

it's always amusing to see someone announce they've put you on ignore like it's some kind of tremendous loss. :lmao:

especially when they respond to your post :)

good shit

Hey dumbass. I said I would give one chance to those I have on ignore. You just used yours. Funny how only those on ignore show up. Maybe it has to do with being a group of trolls.

Thanks for the input..choke on your lunch shithead. I didn't expect anything of intelligence from you...and you delivered right on cue.

:lol::lol:

You should take your self-esteem down a notch or two.

I just have a really hard time believing many Conservatives, especially on this board, would be willing to vote for Obama if he had nothing but success during this term.

Which of course is why I find the op to be so full of shit.

Because a very. very large swathes of Americans are so bigoted and blinded that they would post for a dead rabbit if it had a Rep after its name.

It is tragic for Americans, but in an age where even someone like Sarah Palin can be a credible candidate it shows that people vote not for the best candidate, but for the party they always vote for.

It is tragic for Americans that the President is sucking up to serial woman abuser Dave Letterman who made and keeps on making vile and disgusting remarks about children of a lady, who is abused by the Left for her attractiveness and for her honesty and for the fact that she chooses not to waste her time reading Obama-worshipping rags masquarading as news papers.

Let's be fair. If I understood saigon correctly he's saying that Dems and Republicans won't cross over and vote for the other candidate.

Let's be fair. If I understood saigon correctly he's saying that Dems and Republicans won't cross over and vote for the other candidate.

Why is that? If Obama has done such a great job and Romney is what he's being portrayed as.... is the voter really that stupid not to cross party lines?

Beretta -

I guess polls cover different areas on different days, and thus there is always going to be minor variations. Plus there are that 10% of American who genuinely aren't sure who they will vote for, and may change day to day.

But I really think that if tomorrow there was an election of Abraham Lincoln vs 1 lb flank steak, Lincoln would struggle to get more than a 4% lead in the polls.

I call this the 'Palin Law of American Polling' - she proved that even the weakest possible candidate would still attract votes from party loyalists.

The weakest candidates in the last election were the community agitator and the gaffe-prone and foul-mouthed mental midget who got his ass handed to him by Sarah Palin in all the debates. You know, the same guy who made racist and condescending remarks about Obama, but did not have the self-respect and pride to turn down the offer to be the mouth-piece and anal receptacle of the 'clean' and 'coherent' guy who would have been bringing him the coffee a couple years earlier.

Or was the one who said THAT racist and bigoted remark the idol of Democrats, serial rapist and impeached Bill Clinton?

Why is that? If Obama has done such a great job and Romney is what he's being portrayed as.... is the voter really that stupid not to cross party lines?

If you thought the way I do you'd be enjoying side-splitting laughter right now.

Are you kidding?

I'll be here asking where the jobs are from day one. :thup:

good cause then we'll get to tell you to stfu cause "we inherited a mess."

Not even close to what Obama came into.

I won't believe it though, all I've heard for 4 years is how easy it is to create jobs if you do it the Republican way.

oh get real, the national debt is higher, housing sucks, gasoline is double, unemployment is up and has stay up over 8% for the entire time, bla bla bla,, only idiots think we're better off.. and the me is on fire.. :eusa_whistle:

good cause then we'll get to tell you to stfu cause "we inherited a mess."

Not even close to what Obama came into.

I won't believe it though, all I've heard for 4 years is how easy it is to create jobs if you do it the Republican way.

oh get real, the national debt is higher, housing sucks, gasoline is double, unemployment is up and has stay up over 8% for the entire time, bla bla bla,, only idiots think we're better off.. and the me is on fire.. :eusa_whistle:

Nothing besides the debt is really any worse than it was in '09 when he came in. Gas was around this price before the elections in '08.

The national debt is a pointless argument to me....why does 10 trillion seem any more reasonable to pay off than 16 trillion?

That thing is never going away, accept that.

Forum List

Back