Why you should probably not hold BLM marches on I5

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
extreamly graphic
Thiers video of the whole March elsewhere
"Fuck the police " and other mindless repetitive chants from the brainwashed and lied to

Fuck the police .....Until........they need the police

Again if you're uneasy about bodily harm DO not push play

bypassing word filter

Although on the other hand some comments I read are calling for snow plows

Where a runaway city bus when ya need one ..

In the guys...or gals defense if ya watch it a few times it looked like his sight was blocked
Police sirens in back ground but that could be up on the streets

Vans blocking road with no lights on
He came up on it pretty fast ...i don't think he saw them...

I mean Its the interstate late at night .....no traffic youre zipping along

Oh yeah lefties offering thoughts and prayers ....all of a sudden....oy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the guy figured he could drive real fast 'n stuff, because he keeps hearing how these people are sub-human, so....

Npr and Mac are droollng at the prospect its some kind of crazy white boy in his mamas family sedan ?
He or she stopped way down the road I dont think he or she felt safe pulling right over
Driver vision blocked by white van
Its Pretty clear ....
Whats not clear are the idiots heads....walking down the interstate

Well, the guy figured he could drive real fast 'n stuff, because he keeps hearing how these people are sub-human, so....

Npr and Mac are droollng at the prospect its some kind of crazy white boy in his mamas family sedan ?
He or she stopped way down the road I dont think he or she felt safe pulling right over
Driver vision blocked by white van
Its Pretty clear ....
Whats not clear are the idiots heads....walking down the interstate
1593858853924.png

And if none do, they will find a recruit to do it for them

.....so what are they doing in the street? Just trying to cross the road, or are they just mindlessly wandering around actively trying to violate other people's rights, like subhuman grape kool-aid influenced zombies (aka Democrats)?

extreamly graphic
Thiers video of the whole March elsewhere
"Fuck the police " and other mindless repetitive chants from the brainwashed and lied to

Fuck the police .....Until........they need the police

Again if you're uneasy about bodily harm DO not push play

bypassing word filter

Although on the other hand some comments I read are calling for snow plows

Where a runaway city bus when ya need one ..

In the guys...or gals defense if ya watch it a few times it looked like his sight was blocked
Police sirens in back ground but that could be up on the streets

Vans blocking road with no lights on
He came up on it pretty fast ...i don't think he saw them...

I mean Its the interstate late at night .....no traffic youre zipping along

Oh yeah lefties offering thoughts and prayers ....all of a sudden....oy

I had to think seriously about what i just saw and have come to this realization. The Pawns of the left(goosestepping, low information, useful idiots) are out marching along a strip of road that has high velocity things moving along said strip of road. Now put those pawns who are JAYWALKING, infront of said thing, Newton's Law of Relativity will be in practice. Hope those others who watched this science experiment learn something of it.

The Law of Action-Reaction (Revisited)
Newton's third law of motion is naturally applied to collisions between two objects. In a collision between two objects, both objects experience forces that are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. Such forces often cause one object to speed up (gain momentum) and the other object to slow down (lose momentum). According to Newton's third law, the forces on the two objects are equal in magnitude. While the forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction, the accelerations of the objects are not necessarily equal in magnitude.
Todays lesson was brought to you , by the Democrat Party....

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

Maybe he kept hearing how it is possible to drive a car on a road in a civilized nation.

But yes, he heard wrong, we are entering the democrat vision for America. At least five different sets of people in geographical area, who have nothing in common and want each other dead. At least four of those factions being anti-Americans and against every American ideal. Diversity can not and will not ever work.

Do peaceful protesters always stand in the middle of roads?
No. But a bunch of sheeple sure do..

Why did the sheeple cross the road?

Because their masters told them to...

I think that is IM2 and Asclipias in the background
800px_COLOURBOX4246701.jpg

Looks sub-human to me.
I should be ashamed of myself to put the liberals in the same intelligence category as sheep, as we all know sheep are much smarter than the smartest liberal. Please pass on my apology to any sheep you see.

5ea63153211b8a4374e16e0c87750534.jpg

Looks sub-human to me.
I should be ashamed of myself to put the liberals in the same intelligence category as sheep, as we all know sheep are much smarter than the smartest liberal. Please pass on my apology to any sheep you see.

I do sometimes hear animals being hit by cars.

I have never heard about a sheep that got hit by a car.

Looks sub-human to me.

That just proves that sheep are much smarter than a liberal...As we saw in the video in the OP..

Looks sub-human to me.

That just proves that sheep are much smarter than a liberal...As we saw in the video in the OP..

What I saw on the video was two people being submitted their Darwin awards. As Tim Pool would say, you play stupid games and you are rewarded stupid prizes.

It was only a matter of time with the intellectually handicapped idiots occupying the roads.

Nobody ever accused these BLM and antifa jerk offs of being smart. Most peoples mothers teach their kids not to play in the road as soon as they take their first steps.
Or fathers, but since George Floyd isnt around anymore , his kids just might be future Newtons law victims....

Looks sub-human to me.

Thanks. I’d forgotten the craggy John Kerry look pre-botched facelift that left him looking like the Michelin Man’s brother.

This BLM organization that is filled with Whites protesters and a small handful of minorities that came from wealthy families are a Globalist's creation.
I see that they don't attack banks or the filthy rich like George Soros and company whom has all the land and wealth.
There used to be Black owned businesses in the days. But they all has plundered because of the White controlled banks, whom kept down many from prospering.
A lot of Black owned businesses are the real ones that are hurting from these riots because they don't have the insurance that these major corporations has.
But why these bankers are not being targeted?

Forum List

Back