Why wouldn't Kasich attend the convention?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously folks......why would a very popular (62% approval) Repub. governor of the state where the GOP convention is being held, shun the event that is supposed to be the biggest "bump" in republican approval ratings?

I very much like Kasich and if it were he who was running against Clinton, I'd have a difficult time in pushing the lever for the Dems. candidate.

Could it be that because almost 45% of republicans are wishing for a better candidate than Trump, Kasich has opted to sit this one out?

All the GOP luminaries not going to the RNC Convention are boycotting because of Trump's insults.

kasich-wont-be.jpg

Because he's a liar and a cry baby GOP establishment hack who doesn't keep is word. Hence the reason he was rejected by voters.

Seriously folks......why would a very popular (62% approval) Repub. governor of the state where the GOP convention is being held, shun the event that is supposed to be the biggest "bump" in republican approval ratings?

I very much like Kasich and if it were he who was running against Clinton, I'd have a difficult time in pushing the lever for the Dems. candidate.

Could it be that because almost 45% of republicans are wishing for a better candidate than Trump, Kasich has opted to sit this one out?

He lost and wants to pick up his marbles and go home. what a douche...

Kasich believed to the very end that he deserved to be the nominee. Even though he only won one state. His own.

:lol:

Kasich and any other republican who still wants a career is staying away from that manure pile Trump so they don't get stinky by proximity. Pretty easy to figure out.

Trump doesn't have the nomination sealed. It just would be suicide for the entire GOP.

What Trump supporters on this thread need to better understand is the difference between "majority" and "plurality"....the latter is how Trump garnered the nomination in an (albeit) very big cadre of candidates.

The point to ponder is the how anyone could ever become president when 45% of your OWN party does not like you....

Forum List

Back