Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?

When the radical left brings up the cliched myth that "nobody has the right to control a woman's body" and some mysterious right wing force is "peeking in their windows" you know they lost the argument. Society takes great lengths to prevent people from intentionally or unintentionally taking their own lives. Felons are charged with a second count of murder if they kill a pregnant woman. There are thousands of ways a woman or a man does not have control over their bodies.

That is one of those PC schisms, on one hand, someone who kills a pregnant woman is guilty of two murders, but if a woman aborts her child (who would count as a murder victim should she have been murdered) is simply controlling her own bodily function. Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

Not all women voluntarily "split those legs for the baby's daddy". Why are Republicans trying to end family planning and access to birth control in America?
So they can have more control over women.
Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

As we all know, it takes only one (the woman) to make a baby.

You all can go on and onabout how you should have control over women's bodies. You can pontificate and preach and strut and prance. Won't matter a bit.

Nothing changes the basic fact that NO ONE, not even the holier than thou right wingnuts, have the right to control the bodies of other people.

Like it or not, that fact nullifies and negates all your preaching.

Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -812 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You gotta be kidding.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree negged me for the above post. Righties seem to have a problem with facts and truth.

I'm going to neg rep your ass just for being a whiny assed baby. you can dish it you can take it like a grown up...if you are one..which I doubt.

That is one of those PC schisms, on one hand, someone who kills a pregnant woman is guilty of two murders, but if a woman aborts her child (who would count as a murder victim should she have been murdered) is simply controlling her own bodily function. Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

Not all women voluntarily "split those legs for the baby's daddy". Why are Republicans trying to end family planning and access to birth control in America?
Why didn't she think to control her bodily function when she decided to split those legs for the baby's daddy?

You all can go on and onabout how you should have control over women's bodies. You can pontificate and preach and strut and prance. Won't matter a bit.

Nothing changes the basic fact that NO ONE, not even the holier than thou right wingnuts, have the right to control the bodies of other people.

There is ZERO Control Over women fucking idiot.

There Is however a DEMAND for Responsibility if YOU demand Funds from the public to nurture your irresponsibility...

*Jackass*

And yet, the same people who could care less, nay, advocate that a woman has the right to murder an unborn child, and who would rather purchase a new designer t-shirt than adopt an unwanted child, are more than willing to castigate someone who has their beloved pet "put down".

There Is however a DEMAND for Responsibility if YOU demand Funds from the public to nurture your irresponsibility...

*Jackass*

Frankly, I don't have skin in this game. But I do not want to be forced to finance choices like this, and I do not want to pay for the counseling when some beatch decides she feels guilty about murdering her child. Personal choices, paid for by the person who made them...

I guess you will have to ask a republican, won't you? I would rather pay for birth control than to raise the unwanted, unloved offspring of women who only want them as a meal ticket. It would be wonderful if everyone who was anti-abortion would step up and adopt an unwanted child.
Sad fact? Thery won't. Can't be saddled with another HUMAN to be responsible for.
Thier persona of Party gal woud be in jepoardy...Responsibility would be shot to hell.

Maybe this will help y'all understand ...

Imagine a woman walks into a bar full of rowdy drunks. She's stark nekkid. She says "No" to everything the men, alone or in a group, "propose". They ignore her saying "no" and gang rape her.

She said no. That trumps all else including her state of (un)dress.

Same principle with abortion and the "Party gal".

Some have suggested that women use abortion as a form of birth control. That's a blatantly stupid suggestion because abortion is a terrible ordeal and its expensive. As much as you might want to believe otherwise, no woman makes that choice lightly.

But, the point I am making is simply this -

Just as the men in the bar committed rape even though the woman was naked,

If a woman does use abortion as a form of birth control, that is HER business. Not yours. Its her body and her money and you have no right to tell her she cannot use abortion as a form of birth control.

If you are against abortion, don't have one.

In the meantime, get your hands and laws off of other people's bodies.

*Jackass*

Frankly, I don't have skin in this game. But I do not want to be forced to finance choices like this, and I do not want to pay for the counseling when some beatch decides she feels guilty about murdering her child. Personal choices, paid for by the person who made them...

Joe Wilson lied. That's to be expected because he's a republican. But, he did lie.

Sad fact? Thery won't. Can't be saddled with another HUMAN to be responsible for.
Thier persona of Party gal woud be in jepoardy...Responsibility would be shot to hell.

Imagine a woman walks into a bar full of rowdy drunks. She's stark nekkid. She says "No" to everything the men, alone or in a group, "propose". They ignore her saying "no" and gang rape her.

Some have suggested that women use abortion as a form of birth control. That's a blatantly stupid suggestion because abortion is a terrible ordeal and its expensive. As much as you might want to believe otherwise, no woman makes that choice lightly.

If a woman does use abortion as a form of birth control, that is HER business. Not yours. Its her body and her money and you have no right to tell her she cannot use abortion as a form of birth control.

you're a idiot. nobody has got their hands and laws on other peoples bodies...personally, I hope you lefties abort yourselves out of existence..then we wouldn't have to have stupid threads and post like this one

First, your nekkid gal must be a liberal, 'cause only a liberal gal would walk into a bar full of drunks nekkid and expect "no" to be meaningful.

Second, many women use abortion as a form of birth control. It's a lot cheaper and easier to have an abortion ('specially since it can often be funded from public money) than it is to raise a child...even if public funding is available. Plus, having a whiny brat around puts a crimp in other "social" activities.

Third, if I am required to finance either abortion, or the offspring of people unwilling (unable) to support their own, I also demand the ability to determine how my money is expended. It's that simple. If I (taxpayer) am paying the tab, I want some say.

you're a idiot. nobody has got their hands and laws on other peoples bodies...personally, I hope you lefties abort yourselves out of existence..then we wouldn't have to have stupid threads and post like this one
Steph? YOU are right as rain. I'll Deal with the neddite jackass in due course...

And yet, the same people who could care less, nay, advocate that a woman has the right to murder an unborn child, and who would rather purchase a new designer t-shirt than adopt an unwanted child, are more than willing to castigate someone who has their beloved pet "put down".

BS.

If you're against abortion, you should be forced to adopt the unwanted child that results from your sharia law.

(Oh, stop all the screeching. Sharia law is law based on religion and that's what the ultra right wing tyrants want. Nothing you can say will change that.)

As for animals, I'm vegetarian and I believe we owe certain things to our "pets" and to other animals, as well as to the little globs of protoplasm that gets aborted. Among those things is a decent and humane end.

We're human beings. We should be able to accomplish that much.

*Jackass*

Joe Wilson lied. That's to be expected because he's a republican. But, he did lie.

OK, Who the hell is Joe Wilson, and why should his lying matter in this discussion?

YOU operate with flawed Logic...and operate with the assumption that your logic is superior to that of common man/Woman?

YOU would be and are an error.

authenticdramaqueene.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

First, your nekkid gal must be a liberal, 'cause only a liberal gal would walk into a bar full of drunks nekkid and expect "no" to be meaningful.

Really?

I based that on fact. It really happened. Look it up. A young woman who's car had broken down escaped into a bar, running from a gang bang and was met by more of the same.

I doubt if anyone asked her who she voted for but the bar flies were convicted. Sad that right wingers think she deserved it.

The other posts - I don't bother with name callers. They're rude because they have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation.

And its still true that none of you have the right to force a woman to reproduce.

BS.

If you're against abortion, you should be forced to adopt the unwanted child that results from your sharia law.

(Oh, stop all the screeching. Sharia law is law based on religion and that's what the ultra right wing tyrants want. Nothing you can say will change that.)

As for animals, I'm vegetarian and I believe we owe certain things to our "pets" and to other animals, as well as to the little globs of protoplasm that gets aborted. Among those things is a decent and humane end.

We're human beings. We should be able to accomplish that much.

This is where I tell you to fuck off, you piece of shit. I just recently had to make a hard decision, and I did not have to put a beloved pet down, although I have made such decisions when possible. I am neither for, or against abortion. Whether it constitutes murder, or not, is a personal decision. But once the decision is made, it must be lived with. No one else must be required to pay for, condone, or otherwise support such a decision. I think we actually agree on this point, it is personal. You are welcome to eat whatever you want to. Just remember that for every vegetable you consume, some land had to be ripped away from the indigenous fauna to cultivate your fucking carrot.

Steph? YOU are right as rain. I'll Deal with the neddite jackass in due course...

I think its parents should ban them from using the computer..
Progressives my ass. how progressive is it to advocate for the killing of ones child?
and I love the "reproductive rights" what RIGHTS did the child have and how is it reproductive to ABORT...
they make me sick

Forum List

Back