Why would this be seen as dangerous?

If such activity is done at that particular business, then that is how the people in charge decide to run the place. In my opinion, it is no different compared to places where the wait staff sings to a customer and gives them a free desert once they have learned that it is the person's birthday and that right there could very well be done more than once a day. I am no stranger to being at a restaurant where the birthday acknowledgments are done more than once because more than one person is there to celebrate their birthday while I just happen to be at the restaurant as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the anthem is stood for only once a day at that place and stood for at the same time every day, pick another time to be there if the products on the menu are worth going there for at all.

Read this article and view the video. The National Anthem was Played at a restaurant this lady found it to be a dangerous situation. Why?
‘By far the most dangerous situation I’ve ever been in’: Customer films entire restaurant standing for ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ in the middle of their meals
The person complaining should be cognizant of where they are when they complain. Fallbrook, CA is the site of a US Navy detachment and a very short distance to one of the largest US Marine Corps bases in the world. The people who live around there are largely military. I think they would be well advised to take their anti-American crap down the road.

Read this article and view the video. The National Anthem was Played at a restaurant this lady found it to be a dangerous situation. Why?
‘By far the most dangerous situation I’ve ever been in’: Customer films entire restaurant standing for ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ in the middle of their meals

Because the Anthem represents a country that believes that all men and women are created equal......endowed by our creator with certain unalienable Rights....to life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....

the left does not believe this.....the Constitution, and Bill of Rights is like a cross to a vampire for leftists....

Forum List

Back