Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

Not the schools job!
As a teacher, you should realize that the schools function as a community.
Not every student or teacher in the community is white, straight and Christian. They must deal with the community at large and students need to be taught how to interact with those who may be “different”

There is a solution for those parents who do not like it.
It is called Home Skool

The right of black students to be able to learn about their own history, the right of teachers to teach history honestly without worrying that someone will be offended and report them. The right of those on same sex marriages to refer to their husband or wife, or talk about different family types. It is called free speech. Something you guys used to support but now only support it for those with the correct ideology.

Even the term “parent’s rights” is a joke.

Everything you just posted is a joke!

What happened to the Republican concern for balanced budgets? Whenever Republicans have the power to do so they cut taxes for the rich. Ronald blithering Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70% to 28%. Consequently the national debt increased from $908 billion in 1980 to $2,602 billion in 1988.

No one was paying 70% because of the plethora of deductions, which were eliminated with the 28% tax rate.

Everything you just posted is a joke!
Sadly, it seems that there is a piece of the population that wants a return to segregation. Claiming that black students should be taught by black teachers, be taught their history (even if it is garbage like the 1619 Project), and other things that their parents and grandparents fought to get removed and get schools integrated.

1. When W stood on the WTC rubble all he wanted to do was kick some terrorist's ass. Not as a conservative but as an American. Iraq was a good place to start.

2. W was an okay president. His presidency was all about the war on terror. The WTC attack happened on his watch.

3. I have not heard or seen any evidence, like Hunter's $290m net worth, that W made any money off his presidency.

4. Nope.
You are a fucking moron who doesn't know history. We invaded Afghanistan in October 2001. We invaded Iraq in March 2003.

We did not start in Iraq, dumbass!

We need schools to teach that it is OK to be gay and it is OK if others are gay
NONSENSE.

Schools need to start teaching such things as reading, writing, arithmetic, history, civics, and PE and make wood and metal shops available along with home ec and a few other electives.

Start classes by reciting the Lord's Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.

NONSENSE.

Schools need to start teaching such things as reading, writing, arithmetic, history, civics, and PE and make wood and metal shops available along with home ec and a few other electives.

Start classes by reciting the Lord's Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
My schools taught every one of those classes when they were high schools.
The Lord's Prayer? Are you aware that is a Christian prayer and therefore not allowed in public schools? We started the day with the pledge in almost all of the schools where I taught.

You are a fucking moron who doesn't know history. We invaded Afghanistan in October 2001. We invaded Iraq in March 2003.
We did not start in Iraq, dumbass!
You missed the point of my post. It was about Dubya, not the wars. Read on...

From post #474, that I was responding to. If you want to check its historical accuracy, be my guest:
"W. was a 3rd-gen traitorous globalist.
His grandfather bankrolled the Nazis. His father had Reagan shot to clamp down on American gun rights
and take power simultaneously. 70 days in Reagan's 1st term, Reagan was almost dead and Bush was running things.
Oh damn, I just said a whole lot more about W. and lost it. :(
The apple didn't fall far from the globalist tree with that one.
He sent our boys to die for what his father did that was wrong."

From post #474, that I was responding to. If you want to check its historical accuracy, be my guest:
His grandfather bankrolled the Nazis. His father had Reagan shot to clamp down on American gun rights
and take power simultaneously. 70 days in Reagan's 1st term, Reagan was almost dead and Bush was running things.
Total and complete lies. You should be ashamed of yourself.

My schools taught every one of those classes when they were high schools.
The Lord's Prayer? Are you aware that is a Christian prayer and therefore not allowed in public schools? We started the day with the pledge in almost all of the schools where I taught.
Mine did too.

I'm aware that the Lord's Prayer is not allowed in public schools. I'm also aware that the effectiveness of our schools has been on a downhill run ever since these practices were taken out of our schools.

Personally, I have no clue as to whether the Pledge of Allegiance is recited each day before public schools.

No. Your post was #473. Post #474 does not exist as it has been deleted.

Why do you make shit up all the time?

Forum List

Back