Why would black people in 2017 be bothered by racism?

People need to shut the fuck up about racism

[...]

So understand this, if LeBron James can get racial slurs painted on his gate, you can still be denied opportunities just .because of your skin color. If Forrest Whitaker can get arrested for shoplifting in a donut shop he could buy because he was racially profiled, then your black ass can be denied opportunity. If Professor Henry Gates a world renown expert, can get harassed by police in his own garage, your ass can be denied opportunity.

[...]
I am White and I will let Chris Rock, a renown and highly intelligent Black comedian, speak for me in responding to your comment. The simple fact is I have no problem with decent, peaceful Black people -- but I can't stand n!iggers! And I believe the same state of mind exists for the vast majority of contemporary White people.

Like Rock, I believe most if not all of the problems that plague decent Black people are caused by n!ggers -- and I'll bet you agree with me.

I don't agree. For several reasons. Chris Rock is a comedian. It is his livelihood. He gets paid for straddling the fence between between being humorous and thpught provoking. His "N word" monologues provide a sense of comfort to his white fans, and they cause some of the more ignorant extraction of the population yo take him seriously.

Personally, I believe that there are ignorant people in all races, but the distinction of being ignorant does not warrant being assigned the label of "N".

Do ignorant whites, hispanics or Asians have a racially based descriptive assigned to them?

No, they are just "ignorant".

I don't agree. For several reasons. Chris Rock is a comedian. It is his livelihood. He gets paid for straddling the fence between between being humorous and thpught provoking. His "N word" monologues provide a sense of comfort to his white fans, and they cause some of the more ignorant extraction of the population yo take him seriously.

[...]
Okay.

How about this fellow. What do you think of him?

Last edited:

[...]
Okay.

How about this fellow. What do you think of him?

The usual white racist selection of a black lawn jockey to use in order to validate your racism.

The usual white racist selection of a black lawn jockey to use in order to validate your racism.
What exactly do you mean by the word, racism? If you are saying I am a racist, please tell us what you think that word means -- or what you want it to mean.

If I agree with your definitions I won't hesitate to say so. Just keep in mind that I, along with the so-called "Black lawn jockey" you've referred to, have plainly stated that we have no problem with Black people and that it's n!ggers we don't like, are you suggesting that n!ggers are a separate race?

If you intend to ask what n!ggers are I refer you back to the Chris Rock video. He does a good job of broadly defining them.

Not until its completely gone.

it will never be gone mongo

And so because you have given up and accept racism, everybody else must just ignore it too.

I just thought it would be more important things to think instead of racism like

your health
your family
your bank account

You can't think about racism and those things at the same time?

I've been able to.

What exactly do you mean by the word, racism? If you are saying I am a racist, please tell us what you think that word means -- or what you want it to mean.

If I agree with your definitions I won't hesitate to say so. Just keep in mind that I, along with the so-called "Black lawn jockey" you've referred to, have plainly stated that we have no problem with Black people and that it's n!ggers we don't like, are you suggesting that n!ggers are a separate race?

If you intend to ask what n!ggers are I refer you back to the Chris Rock video. He does a good job of broadly defining them.

The definition of racism is well known. I don't need for you to agree on what it is. Those like you want t make up definitions. Just keep in mind that the comment you and he lawn jockey repeat is a racist comment and the lawn jockey enables you to be a racist.

And so because you have given up and accept racism, everybody else must just ignore it too.

I just thought it would be more important things to think instead of racism like

your health
your family
your bank account

I've been able to.

Racism doesn't bother me and it never will

I don't agree. For several reasons. Chris Rock is a comedian . ..

[...]
And, "Many a truth is spoken in jest."

So is Louis CK speaking he truth about whites in this :

Louis CK-Being White

How about this one:
Louis CK - White People Problem

How about George Carlin, is he speaking truth in jest?

George Carlin on white people

George Carlin - White Fascist America

your health
your family
your bank account

I've been able to.

Well it bothers me and since I am not you, I have the fucking freedom to be bothered by it and I also have the right to try stopping it.

your health
your family
your bank account

I've been able to.

Well it bothers me and since I am not you, I have the fucking freedom to be bothered by it and I also have the right to try stopping it.

If you are black and bothered by it then you are a sad mutherfucker

So is Louis CK speaking he truth about whites in this?

Yes. Both CK and Carlin are speaking the absolute truth about some Whites, just as Rock and Sotomayor are speaking the truth about some Blacks, aka n!ggers.

your health
your family
your bank account

I've been able to.

If you are black and bothered by it then you are a sad mutherfucker

You got that one backwards. If you are black and not bothered by people thinking you are less than human because of your skin color you are a fucked up individual.

Yes. Both CK and Carlin are speaking the absolute truth about some Whites, just as Rock and Sotomayor are speaking the truth about some Blacks, aka n!ggers.

Sotomayor is not speaking about anything. He is a sellout you accept because he validates your racism. Chris Rock said this too:

Chris Rock Explains Some of How Racism White Supremacy Works

Seems you couldn't find that to talk about now could you.

Chris Rock Keeps It Real On Race Relations

Or this either.

Sotomayor is not speaking about anything. He is a sellout you accept because he validates your racism. Chris Rock said this too:

Chris Rock Explains Some of How Racism White Supremacy Works

Seems you couldn't find that to talk about now could you.

Chris Rock Keeps It Real On Race Relations

Or this either.

Thank you. And before Chis Rick became well known Richard Pryor said this:

Richard Pryor’s Stance To Stop Using The ‘N-Word’ Is Still Groundbreaking Today

Forum List

Back