Why Would A Man Want To Be A Woman?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Guys guys guys! It makes no sense to become a woman!

Have you seen how long the lines at the ladies room are at crowded public venues? Come on, man! I mean, you have to PLAN your urinations. You have to factor in the 20 minute wait, which means you need to head to the ladies room halfway through your beer even if you don't feel the urge yet.

Women are paid less than we are, too! And have you noticed how much more their clothing costs compared to ours? Then you have to buy makeup, which as the father of two daughters I can tell you that shit will break your slender low-income female bank account. That's an extra expense we men don't have.

Speaking of wardrobe, we can get by with two pairs of jeans and some T-shirts. Women need a closetful of outfits. And shoes! Jesus, the shoes!

Plus, we control the entire world! That's the best part! Don't you like running the planet? Come on, man!

Why the hell would you give all that up?

It makes perfect sense for a woman to want to convert to a man. I totally get that. Who wouldn't want to be a man?

Man up, dudes!

Have you seen how long the lines at the ladies room are at crowded public venues? Come on, man! I mean, you have to PLAN your urinations. You have to factor in the 20 minute wait, which means you need to head to the ladies room halfway through your beer even if you don't feel the urge yet.

Women are paid less than we are, too! And have you noticed how much more their clothing costs compared to ours? Then you have to buy makeup, which as the father of two daughters I can tell you that shit will break your slender low-income female bank account.

Speaking of wardrobe, we can get by with two pairs of jeans and some T-shirts. Women need a closetful of outfits. And shoes! Jesus, the shoes!

Plus, we control the entire world! That's the best part! Don't you like running the planet? Come on, man!

It makes perfect sense for a woman to want to convert to a man. I totally get that. Who wouldn't want to be a man?

Man up, dudes!

Why do you hate women?

I actually don't wear jeans. I wear cargo pants.

I like pockets. I LOVE pockets. You can never have enough pockets.

You know who never have pockets? Women!

The only women who wear cargo pants are the ones who want to be men,

We have to hold our woman's shit for them when we go out because they don't have pockets.

And why are their keys always ten pounds of metal? Where did they get all these keys if they don't run the world?

One of life's mysteries.

Women spend so much more on their wardrobes than we do, and yet they never have something to keep them warm in cold weather. We have to give them OUR coat to stay warm, while we freeze.

What IS that?

Women are paid less than we are, too! And have you noticed how much more their clothing costs compared to ours? Then you have to buy makeup, which as the father of two daughters I can tell you that shit will break your slender low-income female bank account. That's an extra expense we men don't have.

Man up, dudes!
guess you didnt know a man cant become a women or vice versa,,

but sure go ahead and ask stupid question,, its what you do best,,

Man up, dudes!

guess you didnt know a man cant become a women or vice versa,,
ru-paul.jpg

Agree to disagree, sweet buns!

santos.jpg

What she said.

The only advantage to being a woman is the ability to have sex whenever you want it.

The only advantage to being a woman is the ability to have sex whenever you want it.
they also ge better tax rates for opening a small business and free protecting from the government for being stupid in the way of lesser sentences when convicted of a crime,, and also in child custody and alimony during a divorce,,,

women have it easy,,

Man up, dudes!
What you say here about women is what I am absolutely nothing like. I am as low maintenance as a female can come, but yet I am a female and whenever I look at my most favorite males both dead and alive, I can't thank the Lord enough that he gave me a northern pair instead of a southern pair. :) :) :)

God bless you and my favorite males who are still here always!!!

Holly

There are factions in society that want to be certain animals or even amputees. What's basically wrong is the fact that there are "normal" people who are willing to mutilate them for money.

Lesh just admitted to me, that basically, if women don't wear chastity belts or dress modestly? It is their fault they get raped, not the rapists. I'm not sure if this is because he likes playing an apologist to the criminal element, or if he is so desperate not to lose a gun grabbing argument. . . that is one insane admission right there.

It isn't the rapists fault, it is the woman's fault for not wearing a chastity belt.

In both cases you are responsible… and at fault if you abrogate that responsibility… of course

Lesh just admitted to me, that basically, if women don't wear chastity belts or dress modestly? It is their fault they get raped, not the rapists. I'm not sure if this is because he likes playing an apologist to the criminal element, or if he is so desperate not to lose a gun grabbing argument. . . that is one insane admission right there.
Nope. Not even close.

Forum List

Back