Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

Let's be honest, the only way you would vote for Romney is if you're rich, which I'm betting 99% of the cons on the site are not. OR, you're just not a smart person, which I'm betting describes 99% of the cons on this site.

I'm white and voting for Obama simply because I actually use my brain and can see that while Obama is far from perfect, Romney is clearly not the answer.
It's the food stamps, isn't it?

Closet racists tend to come out in places they feel safe, like message boards, where they can stay anonymous while they rant about scary black men.

They don't dare pull this crap away in the real world, as they know it would get them ostracized by all decent people.

Not a Newsflash: Racism exists. So doesn't hypocrisy and a whole bunch of other negative personality traits and isms.

Hey, I wonder if there are any racists who are Democrats on here or in the WH? Whatcha think? :razz:

I could list a bunch of reasons why, but instead I'd rather propose another question:

How is it that such an openly racist dickhead like yourself still allowed to post here?

last I heard it was still a Free Country and you don't get to rule what is racist..

As someone else said, I can't figure ANY reason to vote for a one term Senator community organizer, but they did and look what it got us.

Lets hope they have woken up from that mistake next week

You actually do have a reason. Because you are poor and Romney has said that you are part of the population that has no interest in taking responsibility for your life. Was Romney right?

I think the people are so sick of being accused of being a racist from everything to watermelon to fried chicken with this President, I think the people now laugh at them..
Obama HAS ALLOWED the liberals to destroy that word where it means nothing anymore..they should be proud

Let's be honest, the only way you would vote for Romney is if you're rich, which I'm betting 99% of the cons on the site are not. OR, you're just not a smart person, which I'm betting describes 99% of the cons on this site.

I'm white and voting for Obama simply because I actually use my brain and can see that while Obama is far from perfect, Romney is clearly not the answer.

Yup! I want to make sure I can continue to go to Red Lobster with my food stamps while driving my Escalade on 24's.

Closet racists tend to come out in places they feel safe, like message boards, where they can stay anonymous while they rant about scary black men.

They don't dare pull this crap away in the real world, as they know it would get them ostracized by all decent people.

Nothing closet about it. Do you disagree with the premise that if 98% of blacks can vote black then it follows that 98% of white should be able to vote white without some asshole on the left crying "racism."?

Yup! I want to make sure I can continue to go to Red Lobster with my food stamps while driving my Escalade on 24's.
Wow, I don't live in the States and hadn't realized entitlements had gone that far. I understand your support for the president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo]Hillary Clinton - I am Sick & Tired (Right to Protest) - YouTube[/ame]

I think the people are so sick of being accused of being a racist from everything to watermelon to fried chicken with this President, I think the people now laugh at them..
Obama and the liberals have destroyed that word where it means nothing anymore..they should be proud

Yup. Boy cry wolf effect. They definitely have gone to that well far too many times. Indulge me another cliche.

Pssst....Liberals, gather round, don't be afraid. I have a story to tell.

There is not a conservative/Republican racist under every rock, or under their trashy trailer parks, or under their rich greedy corporate CEO seats. I promise.

*The above stereotypical offerings about conservatives were taught to me by the always tolerant and progressive liberals who believe everyone is equal and deserves respect EXCEPT those who do not agree with them!

REVENGE VOTE LIBS!:rock:

Why would ANYONE vote for Obama?

It boggles the mind.

Anyone, regardless of race, who doesn't want to get economically raped by Romney and his cadre of upper income private equity fund wealth extractors should vote for Obama. Otherwise, those people are likely to find themselves living in the kind of economy where low wage jobs are a permanent condition of conservative Republican policies that favor the wealthy class as opposed to the temporary low income jobs that usually temporarily exist in an employer's market when unemployment rates are higher than normal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVgZIJ8K6U]HILARY CLINTON Adopts FAKE Southern Accent - FAKE BITCH !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

LOL!

Raciest Republicans the lot of em. Republicans always tend to be Raciest Why you Raciest do realize that we IE Whites are already out numbered so being as raciest as you are does nothing but make you look ignorant.

raciest republicans the lot of em. Republicans always tend to be raciest why you raciest do realize that we ie whites are already out numbered so being as raciest as you are does nothing but make you look ignorant.

huh?

Raciest Republicans the lot of em. Republicans always tend to be Raciest Why you Raciest do realize that we IE Whites are already out numbered so being as raciest as you are does nothing but make you look ignorant.

:eusa_eh:

Hey Pasco, please repost and give me something to work with here.

Why would a black person vote for Romney?
You can't say that, it's racist. Besides, they don't.

I like to inverse shit I find ridiculous, though in this case, it's a genuine question.

And I'm quite sure there will be some blacks that will vote Romney. More power to em if they do as that's their prerogative. The question of why is bound to come up though nonetheless.

Forum List

Back