Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

john doe 101
Well no judge wanted to see any evidence. I mean what Judge wants to overturn a Presidential election. None.

Loads of affidavits with watchers telling what they saw.

The cyber Ninja's came up with loads of anomalies about the election.

None of it matters though as the election won't be overturned. We are stuck with a half wit in the WH for three more years.

I've spoken to folks to did vote for him and boy do they regret that vote. The man is a raving lunatic and I hope the country can survive three more years of his lunacy.
So you are admitting "Bidung" outwitted Trump.

To answer the question, I first looked at the basic facts presented. This entailed wondering whether any CIA Fraud Department even exists.

The CIA is all a fraud. How could they not be when we've had a combined active Communist and Muslim as Director of the CIA for nearly 4 years....

john doe 101
Not in the least. Bidung couldn't outwit anyone.

Hell Bidung never even campaigned. I'm sure you had to at least wonder about that. He got 80 million votes?? In a pigs ass.

Trump got 75 million REAL votes. If he runs in 2024 he will win.

The cyber Ninja's came up with loads of anomalies about the election.
An anomaly does not equal fraud. Look up the word, dummy.

Loads of affidavits with watchers telling what they saw.
Yes like that nut job Rudy took in front of a state commission in Michigan. That was evidently the best example Rudy could find.

Well no judge wanted to see any evidence.
On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

You belong in a mental institution.

Biff_Poindexter
No one needs to lie. Hell there are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the watchers that were there. At least one Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. No one takes the time to file an affidavit for the fun of it.

Oh and lets not forget the watchers that were kicked out and paper put over the windows so no one could see what was going on. Ballots that turn up in middle of the night and are counted long after the counters have gone home.

Voting machines that take Trump votes and give them to Biden.

Nah. Nothing to see here. Don't have to be a genius to know that the election was hinky as hell.
You know how I know you don't believe anything you just said??

Because you plan to vote in 2022...2024...etc...

Do you know why?? Because you don't believe anything you just said....

john doe 101
Not in the least. Bidung couldn't outwit anyone.

Hell Bidung never even campaigned. I'm sure you had to at least wonder about that. He got 80 million votes?? In a pigs ass.

Trump got 75 million REAL votes. If he runs in 2024 he will win.
Let me get this straight. You say Trump won the election, yet Biden is in the White House. Biden never campaigned, yet he is in the White House. Somehow Biden faked 80 million votes, yet Biden is in the White Hous. Seems to me someone did some outwitting here. And it seems, according to you, someone got outwitted.

Biff_Poindexter You know the answer, our intelligence agencies are all headed by Democrat minions who take their orders from the DNC.
DNC powerful as fuck bro...

They can't eliminate the filibuster to protect voting rights, they can't pass an infrastructure bill or even raise the debt ceiling without begging Sinema and Manchin

But they can control intelligence agencies, republican secretary of states and election boards, Italian satellites, everything else....

DNC powerful as fuck bro...

They can't eliminate the filibuster to protect voting rights, they can't pass an infrastructure bill or even raise the debt ceiling without begging Sinema and Manchin

But they can control intelligence agencies, republican secretary of states and election boards, Italian satellites, everything else....
LOL exactly. On the one hand, dems are just a bunch of dumb idiots. On the other hand, they pulled off the greatest voter election fraud in the history of the world, coordinating thousands of people, working with repubs to make this all happen.

I've noticed when facts don't really line up with your bullshit -- yall just say bigger and more delusional bullshit to overcompensate....

The fact of the matter that you are trying to dodge is that a sitting fucking US Congressman is telling goofy morons like you that there is a CIA Fraud department over elections and that this make believe department found evidence that 700k votes were switched....

And he tells you this shit because he has so much contempt for your intelligence that he knows you will believe it...
Sounds very believable to me. Do you really think anyone trusts the government and media anymore, I don't.

john doe 101
LMAO You don't want anyone's opinion but your own. In fact it sounds like you are trying to convince your self that the election was fair.
Your opinion based on lies is not an opinion. It's a lie. You literally think Trump earned the victory because a rando in Philly put up some paper on some random window in a building where they were counting votes. Thats how your schizophrenic addled brain works.

I dont need to convince myself of anything. I along with every other sane person in America knew who won the election in November 2020.

"Insurrectionist Rep. Paul Gosar has been railing about imaginary voter fraud as long as anyone -- so, it was notable to hear what he had to say Friday after being seen taking notes at the report on Arizona's fake election audit. He said nothing. There was not a peep about the election audit in his home state of Arizona; but just the day before the audit he menacingly tweeted just one word: "Tomorrow."

On September 11, just 13 days before the audit results were released, Gosar had this to say about what he expected the audit to find.
"If it's what I've been told, and I had people come to me in the early hours of the day after (the election) from the Security Exchange Fraud Department to the CIA Fraud Department that between 450,000 and 700,000 votes Arizona were altered in the state of Arizona."

Why isn't the media reporting about the findings from the CIA Fraud Department?? They knew hours after the election that 700K votes were changed to Biden in just Arizona alone. Why didn't the head of the CIA make this information known and why didn't she inform Trump so he could do something about it?

Trump had someone audit the Arizona election. Turns out Trump got 100 less votes than originally they thought. And that was Trump's people doing the audit.

THERE IS NO CIA FRAUD DEPARTMENT

For fuck's sake
Dude. You should have waited to see how many other rubes fell for that shit.

"CIA Fraud Department". An actual Republican Congressman said this. Jesus H. Christ.

He says he heard from the CIA fraud department. Totally made that up.

Someone should be pointing out to this lying idiot that HE is the fraud.

john doe 101
Of course your opinion isn't based on lied. LOL
Hey if massive voter fraud was proven in court, I'd be all with you on this. That is my reality. Your reality is a bunch of what if's, conspiracy theories, and if I cant have my way, I'm gonna burn the whole thing down and destroy democracy.

Nobody's opinion here matters. Then again I'm not sitting around calling elections fraudulent even before the first vote is counted either.

Sounds very believable to me. Do you really think anyone trusts the government and media anymore, I don't.
Yes you do....you do trust government, you do trust media...

Because you blindly believe an orange moron who wants more than anything to be back part of that government again....

And you get 95% of your "election fraud evidence" from the media.....

But by all means......take that distrust and turn it into action and stop voting.....its all rigged anyway, right?

FOH with these hissy fits

Dude. You should have waited to see how many other rubes fell for that shit.

"CIA Fraud Department". An actual Republican Congressman said this. Jesus H. Christ.

He says he heard from the CIA fraud department. Totally made that up.

Someone should be pointing out to this lying idiot that HE is the fraud.
Lol...I couldn't help it...

Claudette triggered me

Forum List

Back