Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

I'm not the one whining Sling Blade. Your New York Post article is.

As for the Russian collusion case, that's been well established; U.S. has new intel that Manafort pal gave Trump campaign data to Russia

DOJ releases unredacted memo to Barr on Trump, obstruction in Mueller probe This proves collusion and obstruction.

Yeah, Nazi chic is to try and revive the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory, long debunked - but democrat scum are just sure everyone has forgotten and that you'll get away with the lies this time.

Fucking idiot.

Not if he declassified them... and having them is not a crime if he informed them they were in his possession which he did in May....

Based on the precedent set by Obama, the mere fact of him having them declassified them.

Just as the mere fact of Obama giving classified intel to Vladimir Putin declassified those documents. Obama was being flexible.

Your fantasies are noted and summarily discarded.

Like the fantasy I was replying to?

You are jaw droppingly stupid, Farouk.

tumblr_ndinc4t8p21s2wio8o1_500.gif

It's not my job to. It's law enforcement and the courts job. Guess what. A judge gave the FBI the legal authority to kick down Trumps door. That's the law and the facts being applied.
then why do you make
It's not my job to. It's law enforcement and the courts job. Guess what. A judge gave the FBI the legal authority to kick down Trumps door. That's the law and the facts being applied.
so you just spread lies and propaganda

Forum List

Back