Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

This is political attack on the opposition. The corrupt fuckers fear nothing greater than getting caught.

Just like the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory - the treason only works if people don't look too close. The little Goebbels of the democrat press will tell you what you think, don't question and for ALLAHS SAKE don't release the supporting documents...

You Nazis stepped on another rake.
I hate stepping on rakes. Do annoying!

It is deeply unusual for the prosecution to release affidavits until charges are filed, and then only when required by the structures of criminal procedure.

Yep. Plenty of time for that later.

If the FBI and DOJ had ANY kind of solid grounds for raiding Trump's home instead of the usual subpoena, they would be tripping all over themselves to make it public, not only for the good of the agency and their image, but because they would now have a slam dunk lock on convicting Trump of some "heinous" crime.

BUT THEY DON'T

I hate stepping on rakes. Do annoying!

It is deeply unusual for the prosecution to release affidavits until charges are filed, and then only when required by the structures of criminal procedure.
Trump and his attorneys have already cleared the release of the affidavit. What lies have they made that they want to keep hidden?

An AG is supposed to understand the 4th Amendment.
In fact, it's the most important amendment that he should know about.
Garland is a real crackpot clown.
He will have to be investigated for his abuses of power.
He should be given the choice of resigning or be persecuted.
......no, wait, just prosecute him, show no mercy

Trump and his attorneys have already cleared the release of the affidavit. What lies have they made that they want to keep hidden?
Again they are irrelevant. It's up to the prosecution, and they are protecting their witnesses etc.

Don't worry as I said my bet is the next 30 days.

Indeed, they won't release it until there are charges filed, and then likely to the defense counsel.

Trump kicked you Nazi fucks in the balls by releasing the actual warrant.

Kind of pathetic hearing Garland cry about it, when he was lying to America that "he asked a judge to release it." A Reich judge who unfortunately couldn't release it during an ongoing investigation.

Then Trump released to Breitbart and what is the Reich going to say, he violated his own privacy?

Damnit, Garland had all his leakers set up to leak words and phrases carefully chosen, edited, and fabricated to tell a story. Then Trump goes and publishes the facts, ruining everything.

They always cover up with confidential source or source safety
Tough shit. What you did overrides those fake concerns so go ahead and air your dirty laundry.

Cult, Garland referred to moms as domestic terrorists who should be investigated.

Did you already forget?

Odd, nothing about SCOTUS INTIMIDATION FROM THE AG.

He is as corrupt as any official I have ever seen.

Trump kicked you Nazi fucks in the balls by releasing the actual warrant.

Kind of pathetic hearing Garland cry about it, when he was lying to America that "he asked a judge to release it." A Reich judge who unfortunately couldn't release it during an ongoing investigation.

Then Trump released to Breitbart and what is the Reich going to say, he violated his own privacy?

Damnit, Garland had all his leakers set up to leak words and phrases carefully chosen, edited, and fabricated to tell a story. Then Trump goes and publishes the facts, ruining everything.
Actually he didn't. Trump could have released it at any time as he had a copy.

An AG is supposed to understand the 4th Amendment.
In fact, it's the most important amendment that he should know about.
Garland is a real crackpot clown.
He will have to be investigated for his abuses of power.
He should be given the choice of resigning or be persecuted.
......no, wait, just prosecute him, show no mercy
Garland is a democrat.

democrats are not subject to the law.

Starting with Bill Clinton, democrats hold status above any and all laws,

Trump is irrelevant. He's the Defendant and doesn't get to decide shit.

No it's a criminal investigation. No one's entitled to shit. Welcome to the US. Criminal justice system. It's a bitch.

I never used the word entitled I never mentioned Trump. So why so angry and defensive? :)

I asked what your personal objection was to releasing the document? Don't you feel Garland and DOJ are above reproach? Why hide it? Particularly in such a highly charged political case.

I never used the word entitled I never mentioned Trump. So why so angry and defensive? :)

I asked what your personal objection was to releasing the document? Don't you feel Garland and DOJ are above reproach? Why hide it? Particularly in such a highly charged political case.
I am not angry at you. The CJ system is brutal if you're poor or middle class. That's why rich people don't go to jail. Well that and they write the laws to make what they do legal.

That's rich considering the only reason Biden, Obama, and Hillary Clinton haven't been indicted on espionage charges is because they put corrupt people all over the DoJ to protect them.
You can't produce charges. If they existed, you would have told us exactly what they were. You're a pathetic liar.

If there was something there....they would have leaked it.
I'm thinking they probably really stepped in it.....again.
It’s a bad analysis. The absence of leaks don’t indicate the absence of “whatever you want that isn’t leaked”. The search warrant wasn’t leaked.

It's interesting, just how upset the Trump cultists here are that they won't get to murder the children of these FBI agents. It's almost driven them mad with rage and frustration. They're telling the most stupid lies possible, not even caring how unhinged it makes them look.

Not that they'd do the killings themselves. They'd just rub themselves as they read about one of their cult pals doing it, same as happens after every right-wing murder spree.

Ruh-roh..... they're not even leaking shit to the press now, which is all they're really good at anymore. Organizing fed-nappings and fake insurrections has been fucking disaster for them..... :laughing0301:

The brownshirts threw some raw meat at their marxist fringefucks with the ransacking of Melania's boudoir, and now they want it to just go away. If they had even a SNIFF of anything it would have been leaked by now.

Get your votes in early. The fbi building will be turned into 1) A homeless dog shelter 2) A spook house for Halloween (kinda ironic) 3) Just level the mother fucker. Call your congress critter with your choice.

Forum List

Back