Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

I'm not the FBI, so IDK, exactly.

Do you realize that pressure?
The evidence and reliability must have been overwhelming.
All the I and T's crossed.

No, other judge or lawyers have came out and stated "It's illegal".
Stealing documents like that is a federal crime.

The warrant means nothing, Winger. It's the affidavit that will determine how much of political hit job this was. When that is released we'll be able to see on what basis that raid was granted. If there isn't iron clad proof a crime was being committed then those that applied for the warrant and the judge that issued it are in deep shit.

The affidavit is critical to any prosecution of Trump and contains the names of those who testified against Trump

At this time, it is none of your fucking business unless you want to harass the witnesses

If Trump is prosecuted, he will be able to legally question the validity of the search. Until that time, its content is moot

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The suspicions proved to be true? LOL How so? We don't know what the "suspicions" were because the DOJ refuses to release the affidavit for the warrant! Nothing has been proven except Joe Biden's DOJ will stoop to just about anything to eliminate a political opponent! That's been proven beyond a doubt!
Got the warrant released, because of whining by the GQP.
No talking points there.
NOW, you want the affidavit released?
What is next?
FBI body cams?

If Trump is so innocent, why is Trump and his cult so worried?
It was just a search warrant.

Oh piss off. Not even you believe that bs.
It's right in front of our eyes and ears for the world to see.
1660658566094.png
That's you.

Remember, the Nazi thugs didn't leave the Warrant and Trump had to SUE the fucking criminal DOI and Garland to obtain the warrant they were OBLIGATED BY LAW to hand to him as they assaulted his home.

Trump got the warrant Thursday and released it Friday.

We rate you lie: Pathetic.

You're beyond demented, Fruitcake. Trump's own lawyer says she was at Mar-a-Raided at the time and received the warrant.

And Trump didn't release it. Garland did after he got the court to install it.

The affidavit is critical to any prosecution of Trump and contains the names of those who testified against Trump

At this time, it is none of your fucking business unless you want to harass the witnesses

If Trump is prosecuted, he will be able to legally question the validity of the search. Until that time, its content is moot
Thank you! He won't get it because he chooses not to. This whole thread has been nothing but Right-wing willful stupidity.

They are a fascist.
You apparently have no actually understanding of the criminal justice system.
Until charged, the government has no responsibility to provide anything.

Once charges are filed, the Prosecution has a duty to provide all potential exculpatory evidence. However the rules of evidence and witnesses in criminal procedure are different than in civil cases, which usually are governed by detailed discovery rules.

Calling me a Nazi because I have a minimum understanding of the criminal justice is both infantile and asinine. This is how it works, and its the one you always derp derp supporting when its Joe Shmo being prosecuted.

Do I agree with it? No, its designed to railroad Da Poorz and Da Middle Class. But thats what it is.

I hate stepping on rakes. Do annoying!

It is deeply unusual for the prosecution to release affidavits until charges are filed, and then only when required by the structures of criminal procedure.
This isn't right. The motherfuckers get away with spreading lies in the media about nuke codes and other ridiculous nonsense and never have to pay a price for it. Releasing the unredacted affidavits will force these SOBs to think twice before they stomp all over a former president's rights. No more Mr Nice Guy with these sons of bitches. We need to hammer their balls to the wall.

You apparently have no actually understanding of the criminal justice system.
Until charged, the government has no responsibility to provide anything.

Once charges are filed, the Prosecution has a duty to provide all potential exculpatory evidence. However the rules of evidence and witnesses in criminal procedure are different than in civil cases, which usually are governed by detailed discovery rules.

Calling me a Nazi because I have a minimum understanding of the criminal justice is both infantile and asinine. This is how it works, and its the one you always derp derp supporting when its Joe Shmo being prosecuted.

Do I agree with it? No, its designed to railroad Da Poorz and Da Middle Class. But thats what it is.
Unfortunately this isn't a normal situation. The DOJ is hiding behind the statutes to conduct political prosecutions. They need to be under the microscope because of their blatant abuse of power.

Got the warrant released, because of whining by the GQP.
No talking points there.
NOW, you want the affidavit released?
What is next?
FBI body cams?

If Trump is so innocent, why is Trump and his cult so worried?
It was just a search warrant.
Well yeah. What are you afraid people might see?

This isn't right. The motherfuckers get away with spreading lies in the media about nuke codes and other ridiculous nonsense and never have to pay a price for it. Releasing the unredacted affidavits will force these SOBs to think twice before they stomp all over a former president's rights. No more Mr Nice Guy with these sons of bitches. We need to hammer their balls to the wall.
Wow NOW you discover social justice?

You’re justifying witness intimidation.

How fascist of you.

Morning Joe? The dumbest man to have a show anywhere?....Um, no.
Trump was really doing what he said wasn't he? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Remember when he was telling Russia everything? You and him are fucking retards man.

Forum List

Back