Why Wont Debbie Wasserman Answer When Megyn Kellys Asks"Why Do Most People Despise Hillary Clinton?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :cow: :confused-84: So are any of you watching the Kelly File as we speak? Earlier she gave Wasserman the dreadful statistics of how most people in general can't stand Hillary. And how does Debbie Answer? Well, it seems that she didnt answer and talked about how bad the negatives were for Donald Trump. She may as well have answered, "Yah, but, what about Donald Trumps Negatives? I mean, everyone hates Donald Trump.:omg:

Just once we would all love to see if Debbie ever gives a straight answer why 100% of normal Americans hate and despise Hillary Clinton! and hopefully she wont blame it on Global Warming and George Bush :meow:

• Banned
I would wish that someday Megyn or Greta asks Debbie if she is aware that most people think she is 1/2 goat and looks like a character from a star wars bar scene.

Debbie, your hair looks like you just glue a couple packages of ramen noodles to your head. Do you use Maruchan or Top Ramen?

WHY? :eusa_think:

why won't rexx taylor ever mention debbie wassrman's politics without mentioning her hair or her looks? :desk:

:desk: :cow: :confused-84: So are any of you watching the Kelly File as we speak? Earlier she gave Wasserman the dreadful statistics of how most people in general can't stand Hillary. And how does Debbie Answer? Well, it seems that she didnt answer and talked about how bad the negatives were for Donald Trump. She may as well have answered, "Yah, but, what about Donald Trumps Negatives? I mean, everyone hates Donald Trump.:omg:

Just once we would all love to see if Debbie ever gives a straight answer why 100% of normal Americans hate and despise Hillary Clinton! and hopefully she wont blame it on Global Warming and George Bush :meow:
normal americans R

Normal Republicans??? an Oxymoron?

What is she going to say? "Yes of course they hate Hillary because she's a cheating lying bitch"? Or "People just don't know her well enough yet"? No answer that fails to acknowledge this could pass the laugh test, much less the smell test.

The only person more despised than Hillary Clinton is Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Why does anyone ask her anything and expect any answer at all?

Last edited:
How about, "look, Hillary is a lying, heartless ****-on-wheels, and I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and most Americans feel the same way...but she's the best candidate because of X,Y,and Z and not just because she has a vagina."

What is she going to say? "Yes of course they hate Hillary because she's a cheating lying bitch"? Or "People just don't know her well enough yet"? No answer that fails to acknowledge this could pass the laugh test, much less the smell test.
Megyn: Are you aware that millions of people share photo-shopped pictures of you that make you look like an angry farm animal?

she's being diplomatic in the face of a false premised baiting question.

the one candidate who has thus far received the most votes is named hillary clinton. FACT.

She was probably laughing too hard given Trump's sub 30% favorability rating.

How about Rabbi she won't kiss israeli butt , that fn dumbass republicans only know how to bash They're the ones who gave us the pos gwb the murderer and now they don't like hill?? Let me punch your tough shit card

So...you are in Hillarys bedroom, are ya? It's no secret she swings both ways. Nothing wrong with that, either. Just sayin'

Forum List

Back