Why were liberals ok with Hillary calling Gabbard a Russian spy?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Seriously. I saw NO ONE on this board or in the media from the left call out Hillary for her disgusting attack on Gabbard, a war veteran.

Notice how anyone Hillary dislikes is a Russian spy? Maybe she is the Russian spy. I know for sure she is a puppet of the military industrial complex and she loves war.

Tulsi calls for an end to these perpetual wars, so Hillary tries to discredit her.

Trump says he wants all troops out of Afghanistan by Chistmas and Congress laughs at him. Its a fucking 20 year war.

Liberals used to be anti government and anti war. You guys changed.

First of all, Democrats are scum.

Second, they still believe and see Russian agents everywhere. Most Democrats probably agree with Hillary. Everyone who disagrees with them must be Russian puppets.

It really makes me think Hillary is the Russian asset. Democrats love to accuse others of doing what they are doing.

Hillary offered NO EVIDENCE...
she just called Gabbard a Russian spy because she is anti war.

Liberals, why do you accept this?

Seriously. I saw NO ONE on this board or in the media from the left call out Hillary for her disgusting attack on Gabbard, a war veteran.

Notice how anyone Hillary dislikes is a Russian spy? Maybe she is the Russian spy. I know for sure she is a puppet of the military industrial complex and she loves war.

Tulsi calls for an end to these perpetual wars, so Hillary tries to discredit her.

Trump says he wants all troops out of Afghanistan by Chistmas and Congress laughs at him. Its a fucking 20 year war.

She did not say Gabbard was a Russian spy. She was pointing out that Putin would welcome help from anyone who could damage Biden. If Gabbard was a threat to Biden, Putin would help her.

Because in their agitated and delusional state, they thought everyone else was a "Russian spy" too?

I'm just guessing here but based on the fact that even I've been called the same thing, I'm probably right.

She did not say Gabbard was a Russian spy. She was pointing out that Putin would welcome help from anyone who could damage Biden. If Gabbard was a threat to Biden, Putin would help her.

What Hillary said was that Gabbard is the "favorite of the Russians." Hillary was subsequently sued for $50 million by Gabbard.

Hillary also said of Jill Stein, this quote:

"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she's also a Russian asset."

When a CNN reporter sought to confirm that Clinton was referring to Gabbard, Clinton spokesperson Nick Merrill responded, "if the nesting doll fits."

What Hillary said was that Gabbard is the "favorite of the Russians." Hillary was subsequently sued for $50 million by Gabbard.

How did that lawsuit go? :auiqs.jpg:

I dunno. Has Hillary called her the "favorite of the Russians" lately?

I dunno. Has Hillary called her the "favorite of the Russians" lately?

Well then let me inform you. Like other frivolous lawsuits Gabbard wasted her time and someone else's money on - IT WENT NOWHERE.

You are lying.

It really makes me think Hillary is the Russian asset. Democrats love to accuse others of doing what they are doing.
CA1E659F-61D3-457D-959D-9867F7250F47.jpeg

Why do you think its funny Hillary referred to a war veteran as a Russian asset?

Why do you think its funny Hillary referred to a war veteran as a Russian asset?
Because Gabbard is useful to Russian interests.

Forum List

Back