Why we'll never be able to drive to South America.

The United States could build a bridge across the Darien Gap, but of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich and giant corporations from paying their fair share...
Why should the U.S. pay to build a bridge in another country? ... :dunno:
Exactly. That would be insane.

You'd be opening South America up to millions of opportunist migrants, making it easier for them to head up for the sake of making it a little easier for some American's to travel down by car to South America? sounds a bit irrational and a crazy project when you weigh it up.
As the Brexitere, it sounds like your bigotry against foreigners has gone totally toxic. It will hurt international trade that helps everyone. Obviously not. Enjoy your coming depression. Brexitears are almost as ignorant and brainwashed and bigoted as trumpsters. Poor angloAmerica.
and there it is ... the magical race card and throw in Donald Trump for extra special measure - mentally ill oddball

Franco is our American version of your Scottish Christie Cleek.

He just hasn't murdered and ate anyone yet. But soon....

The United States could build a bridge across the Darien Gap, but of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich and giant corporations from paying their fair share...
To help all the illegals who vote for the DNC to cross into the US from South America

Duh!
No stupid oops brainwashed functional idiot, you help American business and South American business so they are not all poverty stricken and corrupt so they don't want to come here. They don't want to leave They are proud of their countries. Thanks for screwing them over for hundreds of years conservatives....
I have trouble understanding you as you foam at the mouth.

So how does the bridge help businesses?
Good transportation helps business and tourism. You conservatives would be against the Erie canal that made America the country it is today. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP billionaire brainwashers from paying their fair share.... Conservatives suck. You are just brainwashed.

Exactly. That would be insane.

You'd be opening South America up to millions of opportunist migrants, making it easier for them to head up for the sake of making it a little easier for some American's to travel down by car to South America? sounds a bit irrational and a crazy project when you weigh it up.
As the Brexitere, it sounds like your bigotry against foreigners has gone totally toxic. It will hurt international trade that helps everyone. Obviously not. Enjoy your coming depression. Brexitears are almost as ignorant and brainwashed and bigoted as trumpsters. Poor angloAmerica.
and there it is ... the magical race card and throw in Donald Trump for extra special measure - mentally ill oddball

Franco is our American version of your Scottish Christie Cleek.

He just hasn't murdered and ate anyone yet. But soon....

He's defo one for watching if you ask me

If you had a flying car or jet pack it would be no problemo, but noooooooooooo, we can't have nice things.
I would drive to Colombia
in a caravan of these.

"Honey...did you pack the ham sandwiches ? I'm starving."
1626127723486.png

Maybe a 140 mile bridge from Panama to Colombia ?
(Marked in red/yellow)
View attachment 511963

I blame the father of the American Progressive movement, Teddy Roosevelt. If he hadn't dug that big ditch in Panama, you could probably drive through there.

He was the same asshole who gave us a federal income tax, so he could pay for his big government projects.

If you had a flying car or jet pack it would be no problemo, but noooooooooooo, we can't have nice things.
in a caravan of these.

View attachment 511968
I did notice that the army did manage to finally put windshield wipers on their vehicles, did they ever find the heaters or AC, how about ashtrays, AM/FM radios?

To help all the illegals who vote for the DNC to cross into the US from South America

Duh!
No stupid oops brainwashed functional idiot, you help American business and South American business so they are not all poverty stricken and corrupt so they don't want to come here. They don't want to leave They are proud of their countries. Thanks for screwing them over for hundreds of years conservatives....
I have trouble understanding you as you foam at the mouth.

So how does the bridge help businesses?
Good transportation helps business and tourism. You conservatives would be against the Erie canal that made America the country it is today. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP billionaire brainwashers from paying their fair share.... Conservatives suck. You are just brainwashed.

You're full of shit. How does the Erie Canal make tinhorn Central American dictators rich? You're slobbering all over the Erie Canal which made many Republicans wealthy, and yet you hate the idea that Trump built a wall on our southern border to protect you?

Da fuq is wrong with you anyway, son? My suggestion is that you check yourself in to the nearest masonry company and have your head examined by a stonecutter.

in a caravan of these.

View attachment 511968
I did notice that the army did manage to finally put windshield wipers on their vehicles, did they ever find the heaters or AC, how about ashtrays, AM/FM radios?
Wars of the future will be won by cup holders.

in a caravan of these.

View attachment 511968
Wars of the future will be won by cup holders.
It's about damn time...

Because rich people have money and franco doesn't have a pot to piss in. That's why.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere by far, brainwashed functional moron. No problem at all if you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground lol....
Is that why the illegals come here?

Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere by far,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama?
Why are Dems all such useless twats?
Obstruction is easy with the GOP filibuster and GOP reconciliation. Something big has to happen for progress to happen in the United States, as if you didn't notice... Like JFK being shot for Medicaid and Medicare and the Great society, and George w Bush and the corrupt grade depression of 2008 and Obamacare. Now it is getting so obvious the GOP are scum it should happen again. Only the brainwash has stopped it so far... Goldwater George w Bush and now Trump and the big lie...

Because rich people have money and franco doesn't have a pot to piss in. That's why.

Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere by far, brainwashed functional moron. No problem at all if you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground lol....
Obviously. Central America had two hurricanes in a week lol and then there is the GOP war on drugs which has turned them into shooting galleries. Only the GOP base doesn't hear these things.

Obviously. Central America had two hurricanes in a week lol and then there is the GOP war on drugs which has turned them into shooting galleries. Only the GOP base doesn't hear these things.

Dumb fucker. Joe Biden was the "architect" of the War on Drugs.

Joe Biden: The Architect of America’s Disastrous War on Drugs | Brittany Hunter

It must be awful dank in that little cave you live in: Nothing but shit all over the floor and mushrooms growing everywhere.

Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere by far,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama?
Why are Dems all such useless twats?
Obstruction is easy with the GOP filibuster and GOP reconciliation. Something big has to happen for progress to happen in the United States, as if you didn't notice... Like JFK being shot for Medicaid and Medicare and the Great society, and George w Bush and the corrupt grade depression of 2008 and Obamacare. Now it is getting so obvious the GOP are scum it should happen again. Only the brainwash has stopped it so far... Goldwater George w Bush and now Trump and the big lie...

I know, nothing more useless than a Dem twat.

Forum List

Back