Why we'll never be able to drive to South America.

Shut up you fucking idiots.

Certainly not when it is a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else, Mr Reagan doop.... You just love the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world, don't you, brainwashed functional moron. Change the goddamn channel.
You're stuck on "stupid"; change the fucking channel yourself, dumbass.

You're stuck on "stupid"; change the fucking channel yourself, dumbass.
I watch all channels all news media from around the world and àm watching France 24 and the BBC right now. You can't change the channel dumbass because you only have one TV network in the entire world, from well-known international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch who can only have a TV network here and he takes advantage of us to screw up the entire country with garbage propaganda. Change the channel stupid.

I watch all channels all news media from around the world and àm watching France 24 and the BBC right now. You can't change the channel dumbass because you only have one TV network in the entire world, from well-known international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch who can only have a TV network here and he takes advantage of us to screw up the entire country with garbage propaganda. Change the channel stupid.
So, you're retarded, is what you're saying?

Got it.

So, you're retarded, is what you're saying?

Got it.
I'm saying you are a brainwashed functional moron. End of story. Now you're talking points are complete and you have to go with the stupid personal insults. And no, calling you a brainwashed functional moron is not a personal insult, it is a political one and the most important political development of our lifetimes, your garbage propaganda machine. I'm sure that you are an intelligent fine person, but your politics are total garbage. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed functional morons. Change the channel

I'm saying you are a brainwashed functional moron. End of story. Now you're talking points are complete and you have to go with the stupid personal insults. And no, calling you a brainwashed functional moron is not a personal insult, it is a political one and the most important political development of our lifetimes, your garbage propaganda machine. I'm sure that you are an intelligent fine person, but your politics are total garbage. Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwashed functional morons. Change the channel
So you're a retard then?

Okay, got it.

Forum List

Back