Why was it racist to think Obama was born in Kenya? Serous question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?
It is pretty obvious why it is racist, but Nazis like to play dumb.
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.
Now you can't play dumb any more!

The lily white Norwegians are other than American.

I was born in the Philippines but I'm American. Being born of an American mother on foreign soil doesn't make one other-than-American; it just makes them American born on foreign soil.

I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..

Again....since you are obviously really, really, fucking stupid....

His mother lived in foreign countries for most of her adult life.....she married a guy and lived with him over seas......you dumb ass......

And Ted Cruz' because he was born in Canada. The problem for Obama was the lie. Once told, it led to many more lies to protect the first lie.

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Notice how the Nazis never want to give up the dumb act!
Claiming BLACKS are not true Americans is racist.
Get it?

That's just stupid.. Racist, too. If a Norwegian is not American because he's Norwegian, and an African is not American because he's black, then you see all blacks as nothing more than black. You are a racist.

No one ever claimed Jessie Jackson wasn’t born in America. No one ever claimed Al Sharpton wasn’t born in America.

Yes...I think it is when there is zero evidence to support it and he is uniquely singled out as having a fake birth certificate.

His unchallenged publisher bio said he was born in Kenya and his wife said Kenya was his home country. The birth certificate has no official stamp - because it was a short form duplicate rather than the long-form original that was the standard at the time and there's no entry documenting his birth in the bound-books kept for those records. Not proof, no doubt, but certainly evidence.

Cain was a Republican, if he was a Dem the GOP would have treated him like Obama, but you knew that already!
Screen+Shot+2020-08-02+at+9.56.04+AM.png
Then you admit that conservatives hated Obama for his politics and not his skin color. Thank you for the confession.

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Notice how the Nazis never want to give up the dumb act!
Claiming BLACKS are not true Americans is racist.
Get it?

Whose claiming that? Are all blacks Americans? Can there be a black that is not American?
Keep that dumb act coming!

I must be dumb, because I can’t figure out why claiming someone is not from America is racist.

Are the same standards applied equally? Has any other president's legitimacy of birth been questioned like this and gone on and on and on in frivolous court cases? If not...why not?

Because no other presidential candidate has said they were born outside of the US and then said they were born in the US. Both can't be true so people want to get to the truth.

It's a mixed bag for sure. I think the Obama presidency brought out two things: the real racists on the right, who couldn't accept the legitimacy of a black president, and the left's abuse of the "race card" where people who were honestly critical of policy were called racist to shut down discussion. In a way it's echoed today when TDS is flung out at every criticism of the current president's policies.

I voted for Obama in 2008. I sent him campaign money - lots of it. I bought Obama hats and shirts. I got in trouble at work for telling my team in a team meeting on election day: Don't forget to vote... then, whispering, for Obama. And I don't believe he was born in in Hawaii; I never did. So I must be a racist conservative who voted for a black president.

The question is not whether B. Hussein was born in Kenya.

The Leftist just use that question to distract from the real issues.

The real question is if the Birth Certificate is authentic.

That question has not been answered.
YES! The issue is the lie, not where he first saw daylight. He would have been better off to just admit he was born in Kenya.

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.
And nobody continues to claim McCain was Panamanian.

I never claimed McCain was a Panamanian or that Ted Cruz was Canadian or that I am Filipino or that Obama is Kenyan.

Birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii ? Not good enough for you nut jobs?? Must suck to have your brain filled with such drivel nonsense.

Birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii ? Not good enough for you nut jobs?? Must suck to have your brain filled with such drivel nonsense.

There's no Hawaiian birth certificate. That's a lie. All there is is a "copy" certificate - generated on demand. Like if my wife sends money to California and gets a "copy" of her birth certificate or I send money to the State Department and they send me a copy. It's not an actual copy, printed from a 65 year-old PDF file; it's a new form filled out by a modern-day human. Obama's birth certificate was not created from an original record because no such original record exists. If it did exist, it would have been shown.

There's no Hawaiian birth certificate. That's a lie. All there is is a "copy" certificate - generated on demand. Like if my wife sends money to California and gets a "copy" of her birth certificate or I send money to the State Department and they send me a copy. It's not an actual copy, printed from a 65 year-old PDF file; it's a new form filled out by a modern-day human. Obama's birth certificate was not created from an original record because no such original record exists. If it did exist, it would have been shown.
Ok bud. Enjoy all that

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.
And nobody continues to claim McCain was Panamanian.

I never claimed McCain was a Panamanian or that Ted Cruz was Canadian or that I am Filipino or that Obama is Kenyan.
Why didn't you question their birth certificates? I do not think being a birther is necessarily in and of itself racist. But there is a large component of racism in it. It's base claim is the president is illegitimate and not American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back