Why was it racist to think Obama was born in Kenya? Serous question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?
It is pretty obvious why it is racist, but Nazis like to play dumb.
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.
Now you can't play dumb any more!

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Notice how the Nazis never want to give up the dumb act!
Claiming BLACKS are not true Americans is racist.
Get it?

we get it. even though you admitted that you know it was a partisan thing, you insist on crying wacism

I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?

It's not racist to believe President Obama was born in Kenya. It's an indication that one who does believe this is a biddable fool, and most likely believes every lie trump has uttered at rallies, on tweets and every time he opens his mouth when not eating.

thank you for admitting it is not wacism.

the rest of your post, i understand as an attempt to appease the violent lefty mob that you serve.

He wasn't born in Kenya. He was born a bastard in Hawaii to a Hotel street whore.
A Communist Street Whore ......

Don't forget that part.

Here's the reality.

The question is not whether B. Hussein was born in Kenya.

The Leftist just use that question to distract from the real issues.

The real question is if the Birth Certificate is authentic.

That question has not been answered.

It's not. The reason people said that was because there were some indications (including some of his own relatives saying he was born there) that led people to believe that. So THAT was why people said that, it had nothing to do with racism, and to think otherwise is illogical and hateful.

It's not. The reason people said that was because there were some indications (including some of his own relatives saying he was born there) that led people to believe that. So THAT was why people said that, it had nothing to do with racism, and to think otherwise is illogical and hateful.
Yes ....

It was B. Hussein's Grandmother and Brother who stated he was born in Africa.

However, anything the Left does not like or disagrees with is called Way-Cist for them.

Yes ....

It was B. Hussein's Grandmother and Brother who stated he was born in Africa.

However, anything the Left does not like or disagrees with is called Way-Cist for them.
No she didn't, ya gullible little turd.

No but it IS bad when you break the law and lie to,the whole world that you were born in Hawaii, a crime he should be in jail for.

Haha...nope. Fooled again by people paid to fool idiots like you. They eat well, those people.
Whatever delusions you want to believe is just fine with me.

I could care less what B. Hussein's Grandmother, Brother, or Communist Whore mother had to say.

The reality in this case is the Birth Certificate was never found to be authentic in a Court of Law.

Never .....

Prove me wrong !!!!

Haha...nope. Fooled again by people paid to fool idiots like you. They eat well, those people.
Whatever delusions you want to believe is just fine with me.

I could care less what B. Hussein's Grandmother, Brother, or Communist Whore mother had to say.

The reality in this case is the Birth Certificate was never found to be authentic in a Court of Law.

Never .....

Prove me wrong !!!!
Prove you wrong? Haha...no. If i had my way, i would put your dumb ass on every morning talk show. The best way to embarrass dumbfucks like you is to let you talk.

Prove you wrong? Haha...no. If i had my way, i would put your dumb ass on every morning talk show. The best way to embarrass dumbfucks like you is to let you talk.
That's because you can't.

You Leftist will ALWAYS choose the Fake News and the Communist propaganda (aka every morning talk show) over FACTS every time !!!

And, that was my original point.

Thanks for proving just that ......

Obama was born in a hut in Kenya and delivered by a witch doctor

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.
And nobody continues to claim McCain was Panamanian.

The left simply loves Jim Acosta of CNN. Here’s his reports1 SO STICK YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF racisim right up your asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back